classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

maybe im wrong, but wasn't this server being "developed" for 1 year straight with opening postponed ? XD

how do you want us to believe you will fix anything if you was not able to spot something as trivial as not working bow for 12 months

wipe and open after next 12months, gl :D

Because Beta testers were too much busy testing Enchants and not the reality of the bugs :)

And for those 2 talking about pvps: No my sons, there is only 1 gm that pks bots = myself =HGM=Supreme

Everyone else are players, but i guess keep the drama active i love it. Bump it more its very nice.

And this isnt any pvp server where people constantly pvping or pking because here they will drop when die

I fckin lost 4 lvls after pk , U DONT PK IN CLASSIC ! thats why the low count and 60-100 are 0 pk's in alphabetical order ! PvP was a buggy in first day's at least for mages thats why there wasn't that much pvp so far . ( And since its 1.0 , and you loose 10% exp per death , noone is interested )

Because Beta testers were too much busy testing Enchants and not the reality of the bugs  :)

LOL , true , saw people with +16 stuff in beta , but noone was testing the server  :D

btw , server is getting better and better

its classic , so you don't need to rush it. 

People still can come back after 1 month without beeing to far behind

Edited by Scion

Bugs will be fixed, until then you decide to choose to stay or not, i don't care about single opinions.

You report the bugs i fix that's what i do, off course it can take time, but eventually will be fixed.

Im working for the community that is with us and will always stay with us until the end.

The others that want to leave are free to go.

I'm glad that you keep this attitude, remember that Classic server is a longrun  ^-^

Because Beta testers were too much busy testing Enchants and not the reality of the bugs :)

And for those 2 talking about pvps: No my sons, there is only 1 gm that pks bots = myself =HGM=Supreme

Everyone else are players, but i guess keep the drama active i love it. Bump it more its very nice.

And this isnt any pvp server where people constantly pvping or pking because here they will drop when die

You dont drop If you die at pvp (without karma).

Only with karma or agaisnt mobs.

I fckin lost 4 lvls after pk , U DONT PK IN CLASSIC ! thats why the low count and 60-100 are 0 pk's in alphabetical order ! PvP was a buggy in first day's at least for mages thats why there wasn't that much pvp so far . ( And since its 1.0 , and you loose 10% exp per death , noone is interested )

LOL , true , saw people with +16 stuff in beta , but noone was testing the server  :D

btw , server is getting better and better

its classic , so you don't need to rush it. 

People still can come back after 1 month with beeing to far behind

i dont mean there was 0 pk,

but nicks like 4565 156489 4654874 6546516 351354 123456413 3243211 

well obviously it was your fault that there were not enough people to test your server. l2 classic club or whatever it is called had 400 people on their beta phase and all of them were testing stuff in comparison to your 10 ppl online. And now let me explain why there was such a huge difference between your numbers and classic club's number .  ~~~~~> ADVERTISE <~~~~~

Edited by JohnBoy13

well obviously it was your fault that there were not enough people to test your server. l2 classic club or whatever it is called had 400 people on their beta phase and all of them were testing stuff in comparison to your 10 ppl online. And now let me explain why there was such a huge difference between your numbers and classic club's number .  ~~~~~> ADVERTISE <~~~~~

Classic Club definitely didn't have 400 people on beta. They already had a solid number at start but mostly they worked their way up... Same way warpgate can  ^-^

and lots of fixes ;p ah ppl nowadays, they are fixing as fast as they can, but mostly ppl who anyway would quit after 2-3 weeks are complaining about bugs, come on.. if someone wants to play longer during this time it will be fixed. Supreme made some mistakes but come on, he is trying his best and he deserved respect. Not many people can do what he actually did.

Classic club is a joke. 400 ppl on beta didnt realiese that party must be of 9 ppl not 7 or what? You started with party system of 7 ppl, to gms was forbidden to ban adena sellers, some bots and some players. Even it was possible to donate to boost you char stats.

Here gm is fixing everyday what is repoted. Achylek is club whore now?