classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Preparing more than a year and cannot cope with things that kids nowadays know - ddos from the beginning. And no its not because attack are huge, non - stop bla bla. Its because no money invested in protection. Hope to fix it soon.

Preparing more than a year and cannot cope with things that kids nowadays know - ddos from the beginning. And no its not because attack are huge, non - stop bla bla. Its because no money invested in protection. Hope to fix it soon.

He is a kid, did not invest anything in server.

And you are? Some random dog?

beside own time? dont think so

website stands on potato with no protection

server same, was prolly brought down by some 5usd dosser XD

Waste of effort.

y its looks funny how supreme wrote before how he its good all other servers a crap *l2cassic.club*, but then time came to start hes own  server even 30min server didint stand againts ddos, even forum/website. And  at end he dont write any news about server ... 2016 but servers still so bad at eu, looks nothing change it.

Sorry have been busy calling my host provider about ddos attacks, instead wasting my time reading some non factor trash talkers...

If you didn't got so much attention im sorry it's not part of my development.

In fact we had a big ddos and we have a protected Server against ddos and they even emailed saying so it mitigated all traffic etc which it didnt happened.

And i didn't hide any numbers, i just reduced the amount of visual numbers as we had more then 1k at our Forum and it was constantly being under Ddos and got down.

Further clarifications will be given by tomorrow and i will provide a new Opening Date.

Dcp2gaO.png

Sorry have been busy calling my host provider about ddos attacks, instead wasting my time reading some non factor trash talkers...

If you didn't got so much attention im sorry it's not part of my development.

In fact we had a big ddos and we have a protected Server against ddos and they even emailed saying so it mitigated all traffic etc which it didnt happened.

And i didn't hide any numbers, i just reduced the amount of visual numbers as we had more then 1k at our Forum and it was constantly being under Ddos and got down.

Further clarifications will be given by tomorrow and i will provide a new Opening Date.

Edited by ZeDasCouves

there were about 120 players in Discord even 4 hours after fail start , many people waiting for this server , are still waiting !

sadly some fucks had to Ddos it , probably those 5 fucks spamming this forum afterwards to to get some attention.

I will still join as the most .

Ddos wont get this project canceld !

"and we will reopen the server by tomorrow or Monday but im more focused on sunday ofc"

Edited by Scion