classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Have you ever wondered for what this Warpgate NPC is?

sSmvU32.jpg

As you know L2 Warpgate is always one step ahead of everyone's expectations.

But what really keep me quiet until Today was our biggest weapon of making our Classic Erica x5 Server unique and different from all others out there...

Let's cut the chat and get right to business!

We are starting with 1.0 locked but with 2.0 drops, Npc Stats, Items Stats and some of 1.5 and 2.0 features which is the best as it will not be so hardcore
We want you guys as a community to unlock zones, progression, and everything related to Classic.
Its all available for you!
But we have achievements and hopes for you to jump through right from the start!

This NPC will give out some Achievements List, with the purpose of you guys (everyone) the community unlocking all Classic available features such as v1.5: Sieges, v2.0: Olympiads, the Pet Soulshots and several others!

How? Easy... Let's make it simple shall we?
Complete the respective's Achievement and get his unlocked Feature!

Example: For unlocking Sieges, 10x Clans require to be lvl 4!
Other example: Every unique mob has to be killed in all available areas for unlocking Aden Town and his Hunting Zones!

And that's how it will be, off course all is under preparation as we can not just release his full potential yet.

So #hype! is up!

All achievements will be revealed when the NPC gets all set and ready to go!

Which features will be the first to be unlocked? You will decide in game!

Sincerely,

=HGM=Supreme

Edited by DEV|Supreme

I wanted to try classic, but the choices were JP (botland ) or innova ( $$$ ).

"other" classic private servers opened with an l2j during beta and switched to l2off extender ( while pretending they had Classic PTR off files :D ).

Glad to see there is an server run by an honest person as an alternative :)

Good luck with the server !

Edited by carvalhedo

I wanted to try classic, but the choices were JP (botland ) or innova ( $$$ ).

"other" classic private servers opened with an l2j during beta and switched to l2off extender ( while pretending they had Classic PTR off files :D ).

Glad to see there is an server run by an honest person as an alternative :)

Good luck with the server !

++++++

How much is Warpgate v1.0 different from Official?

All Classic v1.0 Zones available
All Classic v1.0 Skills available
All Classic v1.0 Quests available
Attendance System v1.5
Fishing System v1.5
All Classic v2.0 Spawns and Drops at all available Classic v1.0 Zones
All Classic v2.0 Mobs Stats (HP, MP and others)
Classic v2.0 Spawns, Drops and Stats are present for a better balance and to keep us up to date with latest Official updates
Paid teleports since level 1 due to x5 adena rates (can be free based on one achievement in a near future)
Two boxes allowed (Main + 1)
No Premium Account!
Our Warpgate NPC will give you (everyone) to our Community many Achievements for you to unlock all Classic v1.5, 2.0 and further Features!

PK Scrolls are now more expensive (Can ONLY be used in Town):
No-grade: 2.500
D-grade: 15.000
C-grade: 35.000
B-grade: 70.000
A-grade: 230.000

Blood Marks retail drop chances are now x2:
Krator: 4.1% -> 8.2%
Torfe: 9.5% -> 19%
Blood Queen: 25.8% -> 51.6%

The shit load of bugs, thats the difference

:poker face: java server?

Yes yes and with proxies, because java can have proxy Servers and everything!

Thank You for your kind words

We have the Main Korean PTS that's why we have Baium Lobby where no one has and indeed it contains bugs from v2.0 as its a PTS  as testing purposes during Korean testings.

I understand that Haters gonna Hate it's normal, but what if you join us instead hating? As you joined club x3 then it should be java because of their imense bugs list which never got a fix....

Farewell my friend!

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Yes yes and with proxies, because java can have proxy Servers and everything!

Thank You for your kind words

We have the Main Korean PTS that's why we have Baium Lobby where no one has and indeed it contains bugs from v2.0 as its a PTS  as testing purposes during Korean testings.

I understand that Haters gonna Hate it's normal, but what if you join us instead hating? As you joined club x3 then it should be java because of their imense bugs list which never got a fix....

Farewell my friend!

So why you name it L2Net If you use official files? Also what is L2Net ?

"Yes yes and with proxies, because java can have proxy Servers and everything!"

What the fak you talk about? :D

Edited by SevenGuards

I have started developing with L2Net since September 2015 and never had the need to change to L2Off, because i was creating something unique with .net framework.

Then i adapted the L2Net code with L2Off and the cake has finally been made. So i left the title as L2Net as all PTS Korean files have been converted into .net...

About the proxies, you can not simply add proxies in l2j as in l2off where you just add the ips and that's it. That's what the fak i was talking about

The Drama has started i see...

Bugs or no bugs I am still waiting to join it! Sooner or later they will be fixed. It's funny that people who don't even plan on playing here complain about stuff.
If you think it's "bugland, crap server" then skip this topic and ignore it. Nobody forces you to play here.