classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Its a amazing server if u have 40 $/ month for only 1 client

Donation shop is very expensive and this is going to make this server Pay to Win 

Players can earn a small amount of donation coins by events but this is bad for 2 reasons
1)U are not going to buy the full boosts still . (u can only buy 50% boosts instead of 100%   SP-XP  and spoil are 2 different things. 

2)Players using that event method will never catch up the players with the donation method of 100 % runes. So that leads to a boosted minority of people to rule the server easy. Free raid boss-free high level areas. And ofc all the economy of the server will be theirs. 

I hope Supreme u are not going to delete this post. Like u did on the discord. 

Donation shop is very expensive and this is going to make this server Pay to Win 

Players can earn a small amount of donation coins by events but this is bad for 2 reasons

1)U are not going to buy the full boosts still . (u can only buy 50% boosts instead of 100%   SP-XP  and spoil are 2 different things. 

2)Players using that event method will never catch up the players with the donation method of 100 % runes. So that leads to a boosted minority of people to rule the server easy. Free raid boss-free high level areas. And ofc all the economy of the server will be theirs. 

Woa, didnt check donate section, this need to be fixed, will fuk up whole economy of server totally if they make this. boosts are fine for me but, why make so expensive. maybe 10euros max this 100% boost.

Cause you read / interpreted everything wrong.... You asked me how is going to be Donation Shop, and i specifically said and i quote: "we could follow Eritheus Interlude Server but with different donations, atm Eritheus are based on (...)"

Everything else i informed you are the points you mention there (from Eritheus Server) except the donation coins by events as we don't even give donation coins from events, only lottery at Interlude Server...

For Classic Server i already said million times:

7d7gQNJ.jpg

Im responsible for what I say not by what you understand.

Sorry if you got mislead, but when someone mislead end up at maxcheaters stating false informations such as you currently did or even at a public chat such as Discord, it shouldn't even be there in the first place if you understood it wrong since its wrong Information stated by you.

Woa, didnt check donate section, this need to be fixed, will fuk up whole economy of server totally if they make this. boosts are fine for me but, why make so expensive. maybe 10euros max this 100% boost.

There is no Donation Section for Classic yet

Edit: Here are the Screenshots i showed you at Discord as you can see they are from our Eritheus x30 Interlude Server:

6jfISyB.jpg

fDSKwiK.jpgqMLWXzd.jpgBUscOOv.jpgrjLIohh.jpgvfa5YbI.jpg

Edited by DEV|Supreme

"but when someone mislead end up at maxcheaters stating false informations such as you currently did or even at a public chat such as Discord, it shouldn't even be there in the first place if you understood it wrong since its wrong Information stated by you."

I saw the whole conversation in discord before you deleted it  Supreme, and it wasnt a statement from his part, it was a conversation between you and a guy named Greyfox, which you later deleted. But why delete it? you must believe yourself that it made you look bad or else why bother deleting it? Also you said something like " i cant believe people expect to get things on a silver platter and think that i work for free" You made the choice deleting it, so you yourself believes it made you and the server look bad. Also you are saying here that there is no donation shop on classic yet. On the conversation that you deleted when you get asked how much xp/sp and bonuses gonna cost, you post the prices from the interlude server and then he tells you that its way too much and asks if its gonna be that expensive in classic aswell and you reply by that quotte  "I cant believe people expect things on a silver platter and think that i work for free", he writes good luck and leaves the channel and after 5 mins the conversation is deleted.

PS: You should know btw that what makes you look bad  wasnt the conversation, but the fact that you deleted it right after. 

For the record your server looks its gonna be a beast  but only if you reconsider about those prices. 15 euros for 28 day xp/sp rune is crazy and also 25 euros a month for drop/spoil 28day is  a joke and broken. Good luck with the server if the donation shop ends up anywhere close to those prices.

Edited by zgouromancer

I bothered deleting it as he was mislead and interpreted in a wrong way. Therefore no one else to be mislead i deleted the wrong interpretation of the conversation.

Again "I cant believe people expect things on a silver platter and think that i work for free" that's Steve Jobs statement right there.

Statement in which was used for Eritheus x30 Donation Shop prices.

Maybe we should leave the message there for other's to interpret it as wrong the same way.

Overall as you said: "it was a conversation between you and a guy named Greyfox"  sum up after he left Discord there was nothing else i would speak with him in public afterwards except explaining him into the next logged session how he was mislead.

As i see it was not only him getting mislead, but you still wanted the conversation there...

To keep the drama fresh, cleaned and updated:

Classic Prices and Rewards would and will never be the ones from Eritheus x30 Server.

Indeed you are right those "Interlude" prices are crazy for the Classic Server, since Eritheus was always made with a Donators Community

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Supreme when i asked u about the donation shop u replied .Just check the interlude server because its the same.But lets just assume that was just a misunderstanding between us . First of all  i dont expect things on a silver platter or something. And also i dont think  that ur hard work  is  for nothing. But as long i am going to play in ur server and i am going to spend my free time  i have the right to ask about the important stuff.  

Its not a drama its just my critic ,and u are in a position that u have to accept all kind of critics- positives and negatives 

(To keep the drama fresh, cleaned and updated:

Classic Prices and Rewards would and will never be the ones from Eritheus x30 Server.

Indeed you are right those "Interlude" prices are crazy for the Classic Server, since Eritheus was always made with a Donators Community)

So my main question now is  what kind of community do u want in ur server. We need to know if donation shop is going to be accessible for everyone.

I am waiting to see your full list of donation shop soon and the costs.  

Thanks a lot

Supreme when i asked u about the donation shop u replied .Just check the interlude server because its the same.But lets just assume that was just a misunderstanding between us . First of all  i dont expect things on a silver platter or something. And also i dont think  that ur hard work  is  for nothing. But as long i am going to play in ur server and i am going to spend my free time  i have the right to ask about the important stuff.  

Its not a drama its just my critic ,and u are in a position that u have to accept all kind of critics- positives and negatives 

(To keep the drama fresh, cleaned and updated:

Indeed you are right those "Interlude" prices are crazy for the Classic Server, since Eritheus was always made with a Donators Community)

So my main question now is  what kind of community do u want in ur server. We need to know if donation shop is going to be accessible for everyone.

I am waiting to see your full list of donation shop soon and the costs.  

Thanks a lot

Indeed you're right in everything specially we accept both negative and positive criticisms, but misunderstandings can not be left without mutual understanding.

I was also trying to find you but i couldn't check if you had or not Forum account to answer your doubt.

About community type, we don't decide, after advertising (everywhere) we will be able to know which type of players will play at our Server (im guessing mostly low rate types ofc, looking for a fresh Classic Server with a better rate then all others out there). We accept everyone ofc.

Donation Shop as i once said and suggested it can have all this items, but prices would be updated regarding Player's suggestions:

7d7gQNJ.jpg

By Monday (after i arrive from my Marriage as my honeymoon can not be just yet) will create a topic about it, if i forget, remember me please if possible.

We are here to understand each other not the other way around.

Sincerely, Supreme

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Some undergoing Developments for our exclusive Warpgate NPC

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

How Community overall Achievement's <-> Classic Unlocking Features Progress Bar will look like

(Community must complete Achievement's in order to unlock Classic Features)

unknown.png

Achievement's Informations and individual progress will take place below the yellow line

Edited by DEV|Supreme

By Korean SA way you mean allowing to bestow a special ability on D-grade and above weapons?

We will follow the Russian / European updates mostly (except the bad changes)

Ah those changes, there is no interest in old Soul Crystals as runes are better in long terms and future updates, no wonder i couldn't remind those korean updates as it was discarded as a proper classic feature :P

As i stated earlier we will use Russian  SA's plus the "Runes" which is much better

Our Exclusive Bot Protection will be as the following:

Example:

Select the 3 most used currencies from the following images:

etc_potion_red_i00.png   etc_adena_i00.png   etc_scroll_white_i00.png

etc_ancient_adena_i00.png   etc_coin_of_fair_i00.png   etc_nutrients_of_cupid_i00.png

etc_nutrients_of_cupid_i00.png   etc_reagent_green_i00.png   etc_potion_gold_i00.png

Adrenaline can not track this captcha down, neither scripts as text information will always become random, not to mention you wont be able to create an alarm for it   ;)

Edited by DEV|Supreme