classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Certo, o tipo de recompensa nunca irá além do estipulado (items que facilitam o início do Player no Server), pondendo sendo adicionado um ou outro de acordo com os novos items que vão surgindo entre as versões.

As recompensas que temos previstas são as seguintes (encontram-se no nosso fórum):

Introduçao para Jogadores
Todos os jogadores planejando jogar L2 Warpgate devem fazer sua Introdução aqui.

Bonus para Jogadores

Conta Premium para cada Player:

• 1x XP / SP Rune 100% (1 Dia)
  • 1x Drop / Spoil Rune 100% (1 Dia)
  • Ticket para Mudança Cor de Nome (1 Dia)
  • Chapeu Random de Abertura (1 Dia)
  • Agathion de um certo tipo (Novo da versão 1.5)
  • Ring of Heir (Novo da versão 1.5)

Nome de Jogador: Supreme
Nacionalidade: Português
Jogaste L2 Warpgate antes: Sim

Fale-nos um pouco do seu Estilo de Jogo: Adoro Craft, especialmente Focado em PvE!

Clans:

SUBMISSÃO PARA CLANS
Todos os Clans planejando jogar L2 Warpgate devem fazer seu Registo aqui.

BONUS PARA CLANS

Conta Premium para cada Membro do Clan:

• 1x XP / SP Rune 100% (1 Dia)
  • 1x Drop / Spoil Rune 100% (1 Dia)
  • Ticket para Mudança Cor de Nome (1 Dia)
  • Chapeu Random de Abertura (1 Dia)
  • Agathion de um certo tipo (Novo da versão 1.5)
  • Ring of Heir (Novo da versão 1.5)

Nome do Clan: L2 Warpgate
Lider: Supreme
Membros: 2
Nacionalidade: Português
Recrutamento: Nunca
Página do Clan:
 http://www.lineage2warpgate.com/

Por fim e esclarecendo a sua pergunta, o Beta sairá ainda este mês se conseguir terminar a tempo a fase preliminar, senão só em Junho.

(Já faltou mais!)
Edited by DEV|Supreme

You're right i forgot to translate, we always give feedback with the proper language, based on question language, if possible for us.

BUMBO asked if there will be any video editing advertisement rewards as donation items or other specific items.

He also asked when is Beta going to be released, the main one with the main features working for testing purposes.

And i replied, forwarding him to our multiple Reward's Topics, where there will be no Items given except the ones mentioned for the proper Event.

As for Beta as i Informed before, this Month if all the preliminary phase is complete, else in June.

Off-Topic:

• We have not yet made it Official but our old Eritheus x30 Server from November 2014, is back Online, which had been temporarily shutdown since August 2015 by the Communities request due to the online decrease rate.
  • Warpers asked us for his reactivation until Classic's Official Opening is announced.
  • No wipe has been given or any data loss except for Crests (which i missed somewhere during the process)
  • Meaning every old Player who wants to come back will have his gear restored and ready to serve him again.
  • For the Newcomers, the Server is pleasent with a proper starting curve.
  • Accounts are under Auto Creation and you can get the proper Patch files under our Downloads section.
  • Here are the Official Features from our old Eritheus x30 Server (Interlude) if you wanna check it out our exclusive developments and how we adapt Lineage II to become unique:

• featuresfinais.jpg
Edited by DEV|Supreme

As a sum, Classic is a C1 up to C6 and further Chronicle with the best Features chosen by all L2 Players around the world selected by an NCSoft Survey.

The most important for v1.0 are:

• Official Classic Korean started May 28th 2014 with 27k Players, yes 27.000 Players (Characters) Online
  • Chronicle features Updates (based on Classic versions - 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and so on)
  • Hybrid Server between C1 ~ C2
  • New and better Interface based on latest Chronicles such as G.O.D., Ertheia, Underground and future ones
  • Old Inventory System is back (12 categories divided for Recipes, Crafting Materials, Gear parts, etc)
  • Old Farm Zones, Territories are revamped back as old Chronicles more beautiful and pleasent
  • Old recipes from old Chronicles
  • Clan Level up to Level 5 with only 2 Skills (XP and Speed Boost), no Academy and no Ranks!
  • Party Bonuses (XP and SP) and 9 Levels gap (old Party System)
  • There is also a chance for Items to be droped from your Inventory without Karma and PK Conditions right from the Mobs (C1-C4)
  • Spellbooks required as before (under level 40 Books can be bought at Dion's Grocery, level 40 above by Mob)
  • Old 3 Quests for 2nd Occupation Change are back and 3rd during next Update / Version
  • Required Experience increased
  • Better balance
  • Many new and old features (check links below)

More Info at Official Korean Wiki (use Google Translate): http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/Lineage+II+:+Classic

Info from Innova's Official Forum: https://4gameforum.com/threads/26498/

Brazilian Info from l2jbrasil Forum (use Google Translate): http://www.l2jbrasil.com/index.php?/topic/110723-reconstruindo-as-chronicle-lineage2-classic/

Video Guide Info from Massivo's (Brazilian) streamer (try using youtube subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf5fTeOQ8CQ

Edited by DEV|Supreme

hello,

i only read half of the post of the forum and want to say GREAT JOB.

Now in my experience with classic (i played russian, eux3, eu official) there are something to keep in mind.

-limit the donations, keep it still "hardcore".

-dont allow dual box. Dual box (either free or premium) means that nobody please support classes as mains. The idea of classic is to bring back all those classes tht were forgotten.

-donatios can be for accesories or titles or names. something that doesnt give some advantajes over others. I undertand u need donations to keep server alive. Well, make it so that ppl can donate for things that doesnt change the game. I know u can figure it out.

-lots of advertisement. PLEASE, classic is only fun when there is a lot of ppl playing it cuz it is easy to make random partys. i played wiht a friend only all the other classics

and if you are wondergin why i stopped playing the servers:

-corruption, donations.

i hope this helps!

Hey again, Thank You for the feedback guys!

About Donations (the main important topic under Classic meta) we are focused on using one donation system from Eritheus

• Gear Skins (equal to league of legends Skins where there are no stats changed at all), just cosmetics applied.
  • All those you mentioned
  • And we are thinking some others which can be obtained under our seasonal events and other events such as Drop / XP Runes and consumables.

Every donation is tought before being added into the Server with the main goal of being achieved In Game without donation requirements.

After June... July... August

There is no guaranteed ETA

In the past we gave small ETAs previews and they were not possible to achieve due to my University constant schedule updates.

We do not want to repeat that scene therefore the only Information i can give you is:

• Pre Alpha is currently ON
  • Beta will be in June most certain as my University will already be finished
  • Official Opening after June with no ETA until one is given

Finally but not last soon™

Soon™ does not mean a date, time or a era. Soon™ defines only a future event without any predictable date

Classic Erica x5~x10 needs to be fully functional before we can go onto Official Opening.

Hope you understand,

Sincerely, 

=HGM=Supreme

Please re-consider not puting xp runes for donations or event.

• I understand, that's why it was under toughts only and not yet considered accepted.

I'm quite sure, some little boosts won't ruin lineage 2 classic.

I would just make sure not to overdo it.

I'm talking about hour scrolls (1 or 2 Hours max) with 30% boosts > EXP maybe up to max 50%.

This will definitely not harm the server, and they might get some additional ''healthy donates''

for maintaing the server.

Won't make a big difference. 

Edited by Sephix

After June... July... August

There is no guaranteed ETA

In the past we gave small ETAs previews and they were not possible to achieve due to my University constant schedule updates.

We do not want to repeat that scene therefore the only Information i can give you is:

• Pre Alpha is currently ON
  • Beta will be in June most certain as my University will already be finished
  • Official Opening after June with no ETA until one is given

Finally but not last soon™

Soon™ does not mean a date, time or a era. Soon™ defines only a future event without any predictable date

Classic Erica x5~x10 needs to be fully functional before we can go onto Official Opening.

Hope you understand,

Sincerely, 

=HGM=Supreme

ofc i understand!I was hoping for spring,thats all...