classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

I'm quite sure, some little boosts won't ruin lineage 2 classic.

I would just make sure not to overdo it.

I'm talking about hour scrolls (1 or 2 Hours max) with 30% boosts > EXP maybe up to max 50%.

This will definitely not harm the server, and they might get some additional ''healthy donates''

for maintaing the server.

Won't make a big difference. 

This is not a bad idea. hourly xp/sp for 30/50. Also, i remember it was 4% lost if you die in game, maybe blessed scrolls that doesnt make you lose the 4% or par of it. It sucks to lose 4% after hours of grinding :)

question: 

in the 1.5 upgrade there were pk scrolls, ppl will pk a lot and just clean the pk count with these scrolls. r u still keeping those? maybe make them donation also?

I'm quite sure, some little boosts won't ruin lineage 2 classic.

I would just make sure not to overdo it.

I'm talking about hour scrolls (1 or 2 Hours max) with 30% boosts > EXP maybe up to max 50%.

This will definitely not harm the server, and they might get some additional ''healthy donates''

for maintaing the server.

Won't make a big difference. 

it may not seem like much, but when you're in an aoe party, 0% bonus and 50% bonus is a HUGE difference.

This is not a bad idea. hourly xp/sp for 30/50. Also, i remember it was 4% lost if you die in game, maybe blessed scrolls that doesnt make you lose the 4% or par of it. It sucks to lose 4% after hours of grinding :)

question: 

in the 1.5 upgrade there were pk scrolls, ppl will pk a lot and just clean the pk count with these scrolls. r u still keeping those? maybe make them donation also?

Be happy, in classic 1.0 it's 10% upon death. it becomes 4% only in the next patches. Classic is not meant for ''casual'' players. it's a lot of grinding and i hope admin will stick to it, else there's no point making a classic server really.

it may not seem like much, but when you're in an aoe party, 0% bonus and 50% bonus is a HUGE difference.

In Classic it's all about ''AOE'' parties though.

But still keep in mind the rates are quite low, besides we're talking about ''Hour'' scrolls.

should consider testing it out atleast, if it ends up too high in test phases, u can always lower it to max 25-30% or even below that. 

But I would definitely add hour scrolls to the donate store. (because of various reasons)

But ofcourse, that is just my opinion, like you have yours.

Edited by Sephix

(...)

question: 

That was the big mistake from NCSoft in the first place, i think the best would be bringing back the Sin Eater. It would be more "painfull" and a more feel like sin thing as you need to bring materials, level your pet, remove pks as before.

Definitively not buying for adena freely

That was the big mistake from NCSoft in the first place, i think the best would be bringing back the Sin Eater. It would be more "painfull" and a more feel like sin thing as you need to bring materials, level your pet, remove pks as before.

Definitively not buying for adena freely

sin eater is not available in classic. 

Be happy, in classic 1.0 it's 10% upon death. it becomes 4% only in the next patches. Classic is not meant for ''casual'' players. it's a lot of grinding and i hope admin will stick to it, else there's no point making a classic server really.

that is why donating for bres or death scrolls are a good idea. I prefer that than xp runes, and lets be honest, the gm needs some sort of income to keep the server alive.

sin eater is not available in classic. 

(...)

You are right, but Warpgate does not stays limited to NCSoft restrictions, we build our own Game based on retail ofc

Everything is possible for us. I'm thinking of adding some other "Pet" or even calling out old Sin Eater into the client and make it work as before. (Just a cool idea)

You are right, but Warpgate does not stays limited to NCSoft restrictions, we build our own Game based on retail ofc

Everything is possible for us. I'm thinking of adding some other "Pet" or even calling out old Sin Eater into the client and make it work as before. (Just a cool idea)

nice! just keep it as classic as possible. 

you probably answered this before but with what update will u start?

• Classic 1.0

We will have an exclusive automatic server upgrade system based on an npc called the Warpgate.

This Warpgate NPC will evolve the Server's features / gameplay itself automatically according to Players tribute points (Hellbound Trust Points style).

By evolving i mean releasing new features, opening new areas to Warpers automatically.

Those evolutions will be exactly Classic versions of the game (1.3, 1.5, 2.0, 2.2 and so on).

Edit: Player's tribute points will belong to farming stats, how many pvps our Server currently has, how many objectives own (yes we will have those sweet missions of the game or custom and better ones) and further more...

Edited by DEV|Supreme

• Classic 1.0

We will have an exclusive automatic server upgrade system based on an npc called the Warpgate.

This Warpgate NPC will evolve the Server's features / gameplay itself automatically according to Players tribute points (Hellbound Trust Points style).

By evolving i mean releasing new features, opening new areas to Warpers automatically.

Those evolutions will be exactly Classic versions of the game (1.3, 1.5, 2.0, 2.2 and so on).

Edit: Player's tribute points will belong to farming stats, how many pvps our Server currently has, how many objectives own (yes we will have those sweet missions of the game or custom and better ones) and further more...

Great idea! cant wait

hey, just some feedback from a classic server x3 that opened this weekend: classic 1.0 is way too slow and boring compared to 1.3 or 1.5.

not saying that classic shoudn't be hardcore... but 1.0 is way to boring.

We are aware, Warpgate is different not deviating too much from retail,

Olympiads, Sieges, Fortresses and several other exclusive features will be usable right from the start with proper balanced rewards

Nowadays Player's are not going to waste so much time onto such low rate Server's (Fully retail like)

Everyone wants to feel an enjoyable gameplay without so much constant farm, with an interval of fun (Events, Games, something to test their gear)

Edit: As i mentioned earlier, Warpgate can take some time to become Online, but we choose Quality above all

Edited by DEV|Supreme

We are aware, Warpgate is different not deviating too much from retail,

Olympiads, Sieges, Fortresses and several other exclusive features will be usable right from the start with proper balanced rewards

Nowadays Player's are not going to waste so much time onto such low rate Server's (Fully retail like)

Everyone wants to feel an enjoyable gameplay without so much constant farm, with an interval of fun (Events, Games, something to test their gear)

Edit: As i mentioned earlier, Warpgate can take some time to become Online, but we choose Quality above all

nice!

I agree with taking your time, but dont take too long please :)