classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

This week's development update involves mostly everything that has not yet been updated to Classic, more packets rework and the current status of our Forum's Theme.

Classic Spawns
We have completed updating Classic Erica's Classic Spawns, which include new mobs but also the removal of some old ones. 
These spawns include the ones from Classic v2.0 aswell which are hidden for early versions.
Get ready cause you will start seeing several new ones where some are pretty angry.

2EP0Kz9.jpg

Party Matching
This week we have been focusing at Party Matching. An important Classic feature to provide the best party adventures with friends you have never heard before! Join our Party!

TIrxamb.jpg

Classic Quests
As you have seen few months ago at our first Beta, our Quests were outdated according to Classic Chronicle, therefore we require an urgent update. Currently my work is to start / doing / complete all Classic Quests and update them (if required) as Classic Quests.

8xdOkOF.jpg

Classic Shops
Meanwhile im developing our Classic Quests, our new Staff Member is updating Classic Shops (Buylists)
With the new Chronicle its necessary to check everything by the book and such work can not leave loose ends.
We want to provide the best gameplay to everyone with the right game economy.
Several new items have been removed from shops and new ones introduced.
Remember Spellbooks? Yes, adenas will be the most important currency in the game!

YPYXxni.jpg

Classic Provisional Clan Halls
Worried not being able to buy a fresh Clan Hall for your clan? No problem! At Classic Erica you will notice several Provisional Clan Halls being auctioned. These are sort of "temporarily" for those who can not afford the main Clan Halls.
OrchidElliaLaurell. Take your pick!

RzOx3D0.jpg

Orchid

zwp9yD8.jpg

Ellia

P3MuRMe.jpg

Laurell

vAzYHPJ.jpg

For now this is all I have to report to you guys. I am working hard on all the solutions L2 Warpgate needs and deserves.

I would like to thank every single community member for giving me L2 Warpgate, without you guys I would make all these features with no purpose. I would like to thank you very much for it as I am truely enjoying developing it for you guys.

Take care!

Edited by DEV|Supreme

I really like your project .
It ' just what I'm looking for.
Some tips since I played for a few months of L2 classic Skelth
1 ) Start with the basic version C1 .
If you want to implement the successive versions do it very slowly(like 1 every year) otherwise you will lose the taste of the classic .
2 ) Do not put the scroll to remove the PK (big problem on skelth )
3 ) Do not put donations that change the game economy .No Adena . No Weapons / Armors

I'm looking forward to it :)

Gabriel >:D

L2 Warpgate is now on Discord. What is Discord? Simply said; ventrilo/teamspeak and IRC in one free, lightweight application thats available on many platforms.

"What do I need to install it?"
Nothing, you can use the Web-based version by clicking here:

sL0rGYR.jpg

If you would like to install it and make use of all the features it has: https://discordapp.com/apps

Once installed you can click the following link to join L2 Warpgate on Discord: https://discord.gg/0qnUYuXY39Ics9tf

"Why are you doing this?"
L2 Warpgate is a community and should feel like a community. Facebook, Twitter, mass-emails, events and more will all just be means to bring us together. Step by step we're intergrating all sorts of social experiences within our community (either testing them or implementing them completely). Know that Discord is not a test as the staff will be using it internally regardless of the community joining or not. I just think it would add alot of flavour to all of us if we could chat every now and then, be it chit-chat, talking about the gameplay, future updates, ideas, out of game events or simply flaming one another.

I am excited to get to know many of you better and hope to see you on actively.

• 2 weeks later...

Delayed development update

The development update will be given somewhere in Week 9. I have an important development to take care about quests and would like to take care of that first.

Thank you for your understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • L2 Warpgate assembly has been updated to L2Net.
  • This makes us even faster and a better reliable source then L2OFF or most common L2J rev packs.

With L2Net we can easily use the newest Windows Development's Plataforms which will sure be a better Plataform then the most common and old source: L2OFF

L2Net assembly is a creation of L2 Warpgate based on L2OFF files. Others might copy the name but its true origin is L2 Warpgate's. We're proud of such creations and we love to serve high quality and enjoy creating such high quality features. It is what distinguishes us from the others.

Edited by DEV|Supreme