L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

4 hours ago, jtos said:

Give me some time to get back home and you ll get your screenshots.

You really have no ideia what you're talking about, do some research.

Just one fact: L2J (Server) is the base for all other L2J Projects out there

And sorry but no Mobius, L2J Mobius is not the best project out there, else i would still be working on Classic with your base from 2015 in which was full of L2JUnity syncs don't you think?

Edited by DEV|Supreme

1 hour ago, DEV|Supreme said:

You really have no ideia what you're talking about, do some research.

Just one fact: L2J (Server) is the base for all other L2J Projects out there

And sorry but no Mobius, L2J Mobius is not the best project out there, else i would still be working on Classic with your base from 2015 in which was full of L2JUnity syncs don't you think?

Nice try Unity fanboy.

My 2015 1.5 Classic version was actually based on L2jServer, L2jUnity was shared mid 2016. :D

42 minutes ago, Mobius said:

My 2015 1.5 Classic version was actually based on L2jServer, L2jUnity was shared mid 2016. :D

Exactly my point but thank you to clarify that for us and im not pissing on you because of that.

I know you started syncing it at mid 2016, you did what you had to do, i also know you started as L2JServer based as Ertheia back at 2015 with a simple Classic config and few changes.

Just those syncs from Unity made me realize who had a better project and im guessing the syncs still goes on from shared sources.

PS: Moving on with the best project statement, you can be that but only with HI5 version currently

Edited by DEV|Supreme

8 hours ago, jtos said:

So you started from scratch ? Get nothing from L2jserver ? Even htmls is yours ?

Who the fuck needs the slave labour of l2j self proclaimed DP "devs" when you can just use all the HTMLs from Korea (english version dumped from NA/EU) as is?

L2jserver is trash project due to the way it was left after C1/C2 team and website changes. Who would want their code is beyond me.

P.S. see my signature, if you can comprehend it anyways

Edited by *real*savormix

22 minutes ago, Mobius said:

And that is why we have L2jUnity... :D

If you can comprehend it...

Your English sucks. Can I comprehend what?

L2jUnity?
Why we have L2jUnity?

Looks like you need to get reported for trying to increase your post count.

5 hours ago, Mobius said:

Syncs from other projects are not even 250, rather than your stupendous 2500 claim.

And those that are committed, are still under original author name and you actually can find them for free.

If you have access to my repository, count them. If you do not, you truly say bullshit and keep pulling rabbits out of your hat.

Just admit that you hate the fact that I was able to make those syncs in the first place.

I make a post for my GUI, and once more you end up mentioning yourself with only L2jUnity members spamming shit for my post.

Most people with a brain can read your comments and understand it.

Stop hate spamming my post and make another post of how awesome you are.

Count the one voided by sync, and sync of diverse pack into other branch, let's see how much left it is. Either way I don't really care.

I initially posted to show you how wrong you were with your usual advertising statement. No mention to Unity nor bragging here as I didn't made it nor I'm using it. As for the other post, not only unity members, which truth be told, like to make fun of you.

As always it drifted away when your personal army, knowing shit, happens to get into the conversation with shit unproven fact and disinformation you dispense to new members, a few of them posted Skype logs which were so juicy to read I laughed my ass off.

I will use archive.is and screenshot this whole topic, next time someone asks what server pack they should use I will show them this screenshot full of toxicity from the devs attacking an innocent dude.

See what pack they choose XAXAXAXA

1 hour ago, xCynica said:

I will use archive.is and screenshot this whole topic, next time someone asks what server pack they should use I will show them this screenshot full of toxicity from the devs attacking an innocent dude.

See what pack they choose XAXAXAXA

Is this supposed to impress someone? I have a whole gallery of people who fail to speak English yet keep claiming something. One example is in my sig (though you can just get a steady stream of these on https://t.me/ncw_naia).

1 hour ago, Sdw said:

Ok advertising coming right up :

Mobius, the first pack with attacker

Definitely Mobius is the first pack in general. The first one to exist.

13 hours ago, jtos said:

Not even your team members ? ARE YOU SURE?

retard show some respect he is one of the reasons you have l2j servers in first place.

Edited by Nightw0lf

Of course I am not the first. All java projects use GUIs since ever.

Let me name a few known projects from the top of my head,

L2DC, FanDC, L2GW, NextDev, L2-Scripts, Europa, L2jFree, L2jServer, L2Universe, L2jUnity, Lucera, Sunrise, aCis and don't forget L2jFrozen.

Seems the internet is overflowing with projects that run with a GUI and I am the crazy one here.

Edited by Mobius

I remember UI from 2005, but point being no one uses it to begin with. Real servers runs on Linux without GUI, and the way you did it you're are just adding a layer of failure on the server runtime. That's why no one is advertising such things or use it in the end. As far as the initiative goes though I can clearly see at least 10 different versions.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:05 AM, jtos said:

Not even your team members ? ARE YOU SURE?

look up the scripts folder. You will see sdws' name very often. ^^

both projects unity and mobius are good. but actually mobius provides the slightly better support and a wider variety of available server files (chronicles) with some updated stuff and good custom addons.

actually this bitchfight between them started right when they decided to start their new paid projects. it depends on you which one you like. everyone has the knowledge and they know their work. so choose your ride and start tuning. :)

the only thing that bugs me is unitys free version which is supposed to represent the quality of their work, but it actually does not. Filled with bugs and missing stuff since the very beginning. as a bonus they closed their registrations.... ^^