L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

1 minute ago, ChaosPaladin said:

Show me any cut AI or something from mobius project (self writed from contributers) and i explain you WHY i dont reuse this code in Unity project or somewhere else? WHY? Because any AI/spawndata/skilldata code from mobius i belive not match to retail, they why i'm need leaching this?

You are absolutely wrong , many didn't much , but I'm ensure you many match. So I still saying same thing if you don't steal someone else do.

1 minute ago, stayway said:

You are absolutely wrong , many didn't much , but I'm ensure you many match. So I still saying same thing if you don't steal someone else do.

Easy to find out, which files are we talking about ? I can find author in commit history.

Just now, Sdw said:

If they have a communication canal open, yeah that would have the best way.

What we had is a screen capture from THIS commit, it stops here.

For me it should never start but has always you (L2JUnity) seems living for blame Mobius.

8 minutes ago, Sdw said:

What happened beside stating something has been committed ? 

If someone comes to you saying something new has been committed on Mobius repo with the name of the tool, and saying there is no author, ChaosPaladin post happened as he know the author.

Are you still talking about "Author" ?

Wtf ? Are you blind or you just copy paste what you need before read ?

http://prntscr.com/jhcy24

Just now, Sdw said:

Easy to find out, which files are we talking about ? I can find author in commit history.

I have no idea even I'm not even worried about it , I just want show you a fact then you guys have someone inside our project for some reason. I'm not check you work , I never did and I was the only one tell Mobius for he never synchro your files , so about it we are as well clarify .

Just now, jtos said:

Are you still talking about "Author" ?

Wtf ? Are you blind or you just copy paste what you need before read ?

http://prntscr.com/jhcy24

We have a screen capture, not full access as said many times, retard. Please read instead of throwing garbage on your keyboard.

Just now, stayway said:

I have no idea even I'm not even worried about it , I just want show you a fact then you guys have someone inside our project for some reason. I'm not check you work , I never did and I was the only one tell Mobius for he never synchro your files , so about it we are as well clarify .

Yet he did, even on not publish and purely leaked stuff. I won't lie, yes usually people discuss your timeline commits on our chat. Not our fault.

Mobius tends to reuse code from other Projects since 2016 and after he makes a considerable change he changes author.

Other point is: There are alot of issues under Mobius project due to those multiple sources usages in his Project.

Think of spaghetti mixed with too much flavours they no longer fit together.

Anyway, NO, L2JUnity is built with his own source code (no copy pasta from other projects), from official AI + packets sniffing + plenty of other OFFICIAL data sources, you really have no clue and they really trust on their own Sources rather then other Projects in which are BASE from L2JServer (where they are authors as well? :D)

If someone has access on Mobius doesn't mean they are using your code (which i really don't see, but i seen the reverse ;))

Please stop being blind and continuosuly throwing sand to your eyes...

PS: This is the fair truth from both Projects. You are free to pick you're choise and im not really against any of them. But please try to know both histories before stating some false facts.

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Here is the full history of L2JUnity until first free share https://github.com/St3eT/L2jUnity/commits/master

Check it for your self we never use other people’s stuff even when they are throwing them at us, what lefts for taking code from some other project.

I was long term L2JServer developer that split from original project and formed L2JUnity along with Sdw and Nos later acompanied by Nik, St3eT and Gladicek, we followed pretty much same rules we had on L2J.

One of which is never to take others’s code,  we are good enough to write it on our own.

And now some of you coming and saying we are the ones leaching is ridiculous, first of all we have quality code standards that we follow, also feature retailness which one of the reasons we never rushed to implement content just for the sake of having it.

Most of which is opposite to Mobius’s approach according to what people’ve shown me without me asking for it.

Personally i dont care what you do, as long as you respect other people’s work.

Like when you take someone’s code keep its authorship, mention where you took it from and dont remove author tag for 5 line change, append yours next to it.

Author tag is replaced when you change at least 50% of the code.

And the GUI i don’t think that would be really functionable as many poeple would use headless environment such as docker or plain linux vps/dedicated box, REST API would’ve been much more useful everyone can do their own desktop or web tool using it.

Edited by UnAfraid

I would like to see any proof from Mobius plebs about leaching :D As your pack is based on customs and L2jUnity have some standards and rule to make things as much possible to be like retailness.  

On your team each guy does a separate part. Well I had no guy to make me the new skills support.

Using your files in the first place was to have a complete skill system and still pay the sins of that choice.

When I did, I inherited all kinds of good stuff, like skill enchanting not working.

Although on your posts in this very forum you claimed (as still do) to have everything OFF like and better than any others.

I wont dispute on that you do good or bad guesses on how that OFF file info is interpreted. Anyone that can compile that link above knows.

About selfless respect for original authors. Since you use OFF file sources as base. Where are the original NC developer names?

Guess what?

I was a member on L2J as well and still use L2J coding standards, even upped several notches on code cleanups. Me removing any authors name is a blunt lie.

Spawns and htmls are sniffed from retail since Underground. My only "custom" work is based on retail replays and follows that logic 100%.

I know you would not commit work like that, because you consider it custom. Because you are actually still the same L2jServer inner team.

You say custom, I see a retail video and see that same things. That is why any private project tends to be more full than yours.

More OFF bullshit proof?

About that Tauti comment, I made Tauti two years ago.

On your latest free release, based on OFF files, TWO YEARS LATER, your Tauti is just and empty AI with comments.

Because it will be made retail when it will be made. Till then... we claim it is retail...

So please stop that bullshit about custom vs OFF crap. Retail is who does the game emulation job better.

With Tauti as proof, I had it two years before you. And is a lot better based on videos. Custom and not based on guessed OFF files logic.

28 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Thanks for pointing out we would use none of your work, that's all matters here.

Bitch please, after that ChaosPaladin post, what you do is a no-brainer. And I only spoke of missing datapack stuff.

You try to prove what? That you don't even pick? Each time a hint of something is done after you made it I get a pm for stealing it.

Even if you do not want to take my "custom" datapack work. The core is full of fixes. Free versions speak of themselves.

For a non Mobius caring person, is a fact that you visit my forum each day.

And as Stayway and others said, it is a fact you always have a bad word to say, no matter what.

1 minute ago, Mobius said:

Bitch please, after that ChaosPaladin post, what you do is a no-brainer. And I only spoke of missing datapack stuff.

You try to prove what? That you don't even pick? Each time a hint of something is done after you made it I get a pm for stealing it.

Even if you do not want to take my "custom" datapack work. The core is full of fixes. Free versions speak of themselves.

For a non Mobius caring person, is a fact that you visit my forum each day.

And as Stayway and others said, it is a fact you always have a bad word to say, no matter what.

We forked Mobius and started over tbh