L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

1 minute ago, stayway said:

Seems you will need more gl than him!

You should read latest replies again. I'm not an active dev for l2j anymore. And I already met most of best guys from l2j scene. 

I mostly miss that telegram chat group with UnAfraid (core boss), Nik (bad damage dealer on retail server), Sdw (our grandpa), ChaosPaladin (RU translator), savormix (bots everywhere XD), lordrex (fucking troll edits of my photos), Nos (hentai guru) and St3eT....  FeelsBadMan

1 minute ago, Gladicek said:

You should read latest replies again. I'm not an active dev for l2j anymore. And I already met most of best guys from l2j scene. 

I mostly miss that telegram chat group with UnAfraid (core boss), Nik (bad damage dealer on retail server), Sdw (our grandpa), ChaosPaladin (RU translator), savormix (bots everywhere XD), lordrex (fucking troll edits of my photos), Nos (hentai guru) and St3eT....  FeelsBadMan

Since begin you have missing many things , one of them is your character. Have a good day Gladicek and thanks for your contributions. 

Well, thank you. I might find some free time in future and help l2junity guys with contributions. Since I have still several high level characters on NA retail server xD But hell yeah, it's no more fun when you can't troll St3eT on teamspeak :)

On 5/9/2018 at 5:23 PM, Gladicek said:

Suck a big dick.

Nice, nice, nice, make commit with L2ClientDat but not set REAL author

GL Mantra with update to latest structures, i see he already failed update on fews structures LUL

Edited by ChaosPaladin

16 minutes ago, ChaosPaladin said:

GL Mantra with update to latest structures, i see he already failed update on fews structures LUL

Kinda hard to see author on decompiled sources genius.

Thanks for verifying that you secretly have access and to watch my work.

That's what I said. 

You get mobius work and you blame him that he is leaching your files... blah blah blah

That's a proof of access and probably use Mobius work to your "closed, hidden, SuperDuper Project"

If you don't have time to spend we can adapt our work to Unity.

Blah blah blah .. You can make 20000 posts after that, Now we all know the truth behind "Mobius stealing other's job".

2 minutes ago, jtos said:

That's what I said. 

You get mobius work and you blame him that he is leaching your files... blah blah blah

That's a proof of access and probably use Mobius work to your "closed, hidden, SuperDuper Project"

Blah blah blah .. You can make 20000 posts after that, Now we all know the truth behind "Mobius stealing other's job".

For what i'm need leaching java project, if i can use latest l2off info (data) for get what i'm need?

Just now, ChaosPaladin said:

For what i'm need leaching java project, if i can use latest l2off info (data) for get what i'm need?

We still can adapt our work to unity .. don't waste your time leacher.

8 minutes ago, jtos said:

That's what I said. 

That's your only fact from your long post you promised me ? I'm disappointed.

41 minutes ago, ChaosPaladin said:

This post came just the time Mobius commited L2ClientDat on Private section.

That's a total proof of you, stealing his job all these years.

Good luck with your "self made project".

2 minutes ago, jtos said:

This post came just the time Mobius commited L2ClientDat on Private section.

That's a total proof of you, stealing his job all these years.

Good luck with your "self made project".

If you work on mobius, you steal someone else's job (w/o know real author name) -> decompile -> and commit like self job. Nice, nice. Its about L2ClientDat

2 minutes ago, ChaosPaladin said:

If you work on mobius, you steal someone else's job (w/o know real author name) -> decompile -> and commit like self job. Nice, nice. Its about L2ClientDat

Can't see "Author" in this commit.. Are you blind or something ?

Edit : Can't see credits for this guy : T.J. Kim  in your files

Edited by jtos