L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

2 minutes ago, Mobius said:

No point posting anything else. Keep trolling to get the heat off you.

You can always glue a broken glass, but the crack is always there to see it.

I'm not trolling. Your files are that good.

21 hours ago, ChaosPaladin said:

Nice, nice, nice, make commit with L2ClientDat but not set REAL author

GL Mantra with update to latest structures, i see he already failed update on fews structures LUL

In case you trying to hide this post by posting shit all over the place.

I leave this here as a proof of L2JUnity members having access to mobius svn (paid one).

Just for those who still believe unity doesn't steal others work. 

48 minutes ago, Sdw said:

I'm not trolling. Your files are that good.

I will give you one big baguette for access for that mastahpiece

2 hours ago, Mobius said:

On your team each guy does a separate part. Well I had no guy to make me the new skills support.

Using your files in the first place was to have a complete skill system and still pay the sins of that choice.

When I did, I inherited all kinds of good stuff, like skill enchanting not working.

Although on your posts in this very forum you claimed (as still do) to have everything OFF like and better than any others.

I wont dispute on that you do good or bad guesses on how that OFF file info is interpreted. Anyone that can compile that link above knows.

About selfless respect for original authors. Since you use OFF file sources as base. Where are the original NC developer names?

Guess what?

I was a member on L2J as well and still use L2J coding standards, even upped several notches on code cleanups. Me removing any authors name is a blunt lie.

Spawns and htmls are sniffed from retail since Underground. My only "custom" work is based on retail replays and follows that logic 100%.

I know you would not commit work like that, because you consider it custom. Because you are actually still the same L2jServer inner team.

You say custom, I see a retail video and see that same things. That is why any private project tends to be more full than yours.

More OFF bullshit proof?

About that Tauti comment, I made Tauti two years ago.

On your latest free release, based on OFF files, TWO YEARS LATER, your Tauti is just and empty AI with comments.

Because it will be made retail when it will be made. Till then... we claim it is retail...

So please stop that bullshit about custom vs OFF crap. Retail is who does the game emulation job better.

With Tauti as proof, I had it two years before you. And is a lot better based on videos. Custom and not based on guessed OFF files logic.

You just made empty instance with Tauti spawn. Congratulations. YOU ARE BIG BOSS NOW! Wanna some cookie for it?

1 minute ago, jtos said:

I leave this here as a proof of L2JUnity members having access to mobius svn (paid one).

I just said we are leeching everything. We bought 7 accounts just to make sure and benefit from ALL Mobius feature.

Good thing we can slack now

1 minute ago, jtos said:

I would like to see that stolen work from mobius fork. Btw, calling someone as "leacher" when your whole SVN is based on leaching other forks is really funny.

@Gladicek

What does hurt so much to tell lies that my Tauti is an empty instance? In fact is not empty since day one.

And your version two years later sucks, even by your custom standards. Good job using those OFF files.

@Sdw

Please stop, you embarrass yourself even more.

Just now, Mobius said:

@Gladicek

What does hurt so much to tell lies that my Tauti is an empty instance? In fact is not empty since day one.

And your version two years later sucks, even by your custom standards. Good job using those OFF files.

@Sdw

You dont even know what you commited. Thats sad lol. 

Our Tauti instance was never finished due lack of time (REAL LIFE BOYS, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT MAN). And it was as I remember required from one of our customers just to be "killable". 

BTW, you still have working exploit in your pack from one old commit. And it is like more like 1 year ago since you commited it. GOOD JOB. It must be funny to use your files and shutdown server based on it in few minutes as a player. Ayayayay.

21 hours ago, ChaosPaladin said:

Nice, nice, nice, make commit with L2ClientDat but not set REAL author

GL Mantra with update to latest structures, i see he already failed update on fews structures LUL

I wanna make a test.. I m going to leave this here and count till 10. 

Let's see how many posts you are going to do in order to hide this proof of access to Mobius svn. 

5 minutes ago, Mobius said:

@Gladicek

@Sdw

I'm not, or your file are embarrassing ? Oo

Just now, jtos said:

I wanna make a test.. I m going to leave this here and count till 10. 

Let's see how many posts you are going to do in order to hide this proof of access to Mobius svn. 

9 minutes ago, Gladicek said:

I would like to see that stolen work from mobius fork. Btw, calling someone as "leacher" when your whole SVN is based on leaching other forks is really funny.

Let's count together, young padawan.

6 minutes ago, Gladicek said:

BTW, you still have working exploit in your pack from one old commit. And it is like more like 1 year ago since you commited it.

Another proof you have access and watch my work really close.

Thank you for verifying it again.

Just now, Mobius said:

Another proof you have access and watch my work really close.

Thank you for verifying it again.

I don't have direct access to your bad files. Not worth to buy for me. But thanks to your "loyal" members which just wanted to show your "good work" :D Just an advice. You shouldnt open server till you find it and check it. 

This is how people act when they are jealous , nothing is more predict than attack others homes instead worries about them selfs.  Mobius was the only developer I know brought a very good developer from l2jserver and free for everyone after the l2j has fall apart no others has this courage bring their work for free because all exists is plenty of interests of they own server and selling files. 

I'm never doubt l2junity is good but inside is full of opportunists and same was in l2jServer. Is not just about retail files and bla bla the true was and is always about inner groups for they can have their own servers.

Unfortunately because all of it we had to put our project private and who is lost with all of it is the users. 

Anyway my adviser to you all because what this topic bring to all of us is bad reputation and how developers working. Is a very shameful and if you are proud of your selfs you should act in different ways.

Mobius is a good person and a very good developer and he just bring for all of us one more chance to get a decent server even not custom.  And if you are proud of you your work too you should look inside instead others work is the only way you can progress.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, stayway said:

This is how people act when they are jealous , nothing is more predict than attack others homes instead worries about them selfs.  Mobius was the only developer I know brought a very good developer from l2jserver and free for everyone after the l2j has fall apart no others has this courage bring their work for free because all exists is plenty of interests of they own server and selling files. 

I'm never doubt l2junity is good but inside is full of opportunists and same was in l2jServer. Is not just about retail files and bla bla the true was and is always about inner groups for they can have their own servers.

Unfortunately because all of it we had to put our project private and who is lost with all of it is the users. 

Anyway my adviser to you all because what this topic bring to all of us is bad reputation and how developers working. Is a very shameful and if you are proud of your selfs you should act in different ways.

Mobius is a good person and a very good developer and he just bring for all of us one more chance to get a decent server even not custom.  And if you are proud of you your work too you should look inside instead others work is the only way you can progress.   

So why Mobius is commiting work of others projects instead of own work? You just burned Mobiusky by yourself now.

Edited by Gladicek