L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

On 8/7/2018 at 4:36 PM, Mobius said:

Just updated to Java 10.

109 new features in JDK 10

https://jaxenter.com/109-new-features-jdk-10-142076.html

Very interesting article. :)

Worth to read.

4 hours ago, Solomun said:

Very interesting article. :)

Worth to read.

Except that these are ancient news, Java 8 and 10 become obsolete in a few weeks with 11 LTS release

(unless you have a paid support plan, then you get security patches for Java 8; 10 becomes obsolete regardless)

Also fuck Java 10, regression-ridden trash 6month release.

A necessary step after Java 9.

As you said Java 11 has not even released yet.

And 10 is still on 10.0.2...

I would call that early as fuck. :D

Edited by Mobius

5 hours ago, Mobius said:

A necessary step after Java 9.

As you said Java 11 has not even released yet.

And 10 is still on 10.0.2...

I would call that early as fuck. :D

Welcome to the real world, 6 months until obsoletion for java 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16 and so on. Java 9 never reached past 9.0.4. All the regressions/bugs introduced with Java 10 and reported to Oracle were fixed in Java 11, nobody cares (whether they are actually usable) about these 6 month total lifetime snapshot releases.

I'm just saying, with Java 11 getting released on September 2018, you could have at least picked a time within the first three months to introduce support, instead of adding it when in a few weeks both java 8 and 10 will be moved to archived downloads section.

On the other hand, perhaps I misread the whole thing and you intend to move straight to 11, but decided to look into 10 just because there is still time to wait anyway? My bad then.

• 2 weeks later...

guys i downloaded the pack l2jmobius for h5, did everything and now the server is running... but im having a error with the scripts and i have no idea of what i should do... and there's no scripts.cfg in gameserver/data...
 the error is this:

[24/08 10:14:26] Handlers Loaded...
[24/08 10:14:34] Failed to execute script list!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScripts(JavaExecutionContext.java:173)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.ScriptEngineManager.executeScriptList(ScriptEngineManager.java:260)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:346)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:489)

When loading the scripts, when it gets to the "Handlers" it gives me that error... and if i try to reload the scripts ingame with the command "//reload quest", i get the error:

[24/08 10:20:24] Reloading all server scripts.
[24/08 10:20:31] Failed loading scripts.cfg, no script going to be loaded!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.java.JavaExecutionContext.executeScripts(JavaExecutionContext.java:173)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.scripting.ScriptEngineManager.executeScriptList(ScriptEngineManager.java:260)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.instancemanager.QuestManager.reloadAllScripts(QuestManager.java:100)
    at handlers.admincommandhandlers.AdminReload.useAdminCommand(AdminReload.java:121)
    at com.l2jmobius.gameserver.handler.AdminCommandHandler.lambda$useAdminCommand$0(AdminCommandHandler.java:125)
    at com.l2jmobius.commons.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[24/08 10:20:31] QuestManager: Loaded: 0 quests.
[24/08 10:20:31] QuestManager: Loaded: 0 scripts.

can someone help me out please???
thanks guys

like i had said... i had java 10... atm i am unninstalling... and gonna install again to see if it was some error in the installation... but srsly i doubt it... ill post something in a bit, after i try it...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got Mobius files and i m rly happy to see this  guy working 24 hours per day

I cant speak about files bcs i havent test them yet .. but when i see such activity from him and his team

i feel better :P

Mobius <3

15 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

Just got Mobius files and i m rly happy to see this  guy working 24 hours per day

I cant speak about files bcs i havent test them yet .. but when i see such activity from him and his team

i feel better :P

Mobius <3

Best backhanded compliment* I have seen so far, 10/10 please continue to grace this forum with your presence

Edited by *real*savormix

7 hours ago, *real*savormix said:

Best backhanded comment I have seen so far, 10/10 please continue to grace this forum with your presence

irony <3

well my england sucks so its not izi pizzy

On 9/6/2018 at 5:35 PM, *real*savormix said:

Best backhanded compliment* I have seen so far, 10/10 please continue to grace this forum with your presence

I am not being Mobius customer or anything but could you please SHUT UP?

All I see from you is unconstructive criticism about others people work while you do nothing. Enough is enough...

23 minutes ago, Griunvaldas said:

I am not being Mobius customer or anything but could you please SHUT UP?

All I see from you is unconstructive criticism about others people work while you do nothing. Enough is enough...

Nothing? You sure about that? I even have a public OSS (Apache2) L2-related tool, which is hands down best in the market, regardless if comparing against other public or even other private projects, merely so that I can deflect claims like this without sharing any internal tools/scripts/retail exploits or GoD+ RE.

Plus, MxC is notorious for troll-like replies. The negging-like reply by Pamela32 was actually amusing enough to bait me to reply to it.

Or do you need an explanation of what a backhanded compliment is?