L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

1 minute ago, Sdw said:

His project is just a  collection of other project to begin with.

Finally someone made it !

Are you the author of any line in your project ? Ofc not.Every project is based on L2jserver and is under GPL3.0.(Free to use)

Why so much hate for Mobius ? He is giving us daily updates and he is 24/7 online for 0.33 Euro per day ffs.
Back in my days devs had respect for each other and I know that Mobius respects you and your project, so you might do the same.

Ofc I'm the author of many of the code in my project, what the fuck.

In my ideal world we would all be working together but greed and difference in ideas (making it right vs feature dump just to show end user it exists) won't let that happen.

Where the fuck was I disrespectful ?

Edited by Sdw

4 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Ofc I'm the author of many of the code in my project, what the fuck.

In my ideal world we would all be working together but greed and difference in ideas (making it right vs feature dump just to show end user it exists) won't let that happen.

Where the fuck was I disrespectful ?

So you started from scratch ? Get nothing from L2jserver ? Even htmls is yours ?

It's based on L2J obviously because I come from there, before I quit.

Point being after we left L2J, all we did was original to us, not compiling code from aCis, Hellas, l2script, ...(insert here the whole list of pack), random code posted on the web to make a new one.

That's not even the debate here.

2 minutes ago, Sdw said:

It's based on L2J obviously because I come from there, before I quit.

Point being after we left L2J, all we did was original to us, not compiling code from aCis, Hellas, l2script, ...(insert here the whole list of pack), random code posted on the web to make a new one.

That's not even the debate here.

So you never used code that is not yours ? Are you sure ?

3 minutes ago, jtos said:

Too bad that you don't know what is happening in your team.

Stop saying bullshit and show fact, otherwise we are done here ;)

If you are not annoyed and feel so righteous.

Stop spamming shit for my project on the first chance.

Kinda pointless to shut you up on MXC fanboys forum.

Last time I posted detailed dates on who did what first, my post was luckily for you deleted.

Take on effort to understand that MXC is a fanboy forum.

Best Interlude project is aCis.

Best HighFive project is Sunrise.

Best GoD project is L2jUnity.

If you are not one of them, you get spammed on how bad you are on the first chance.

Also I am the only project spammed for using other projects as base, even after 4000 revisions my project is mentioned as not my own work.

Because I was the only person with the balls to clarify that since day one. All other projects apparently started from scratch, so pro.

Nah it's because on those 4k commits, 2k5 if not more are sync commit from various shared code, the main point is here.

Now who did what and when is not the point, we are talking about code COPY, no who was first.

20 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Nah it's because on those 4k commits, 2k5 if not more are sync commit from various shared code, the main point is here.

Now who did what and when is not the point, we are talking about code COPY, no who was first.

Syncs from other projects are not even 250, rather than your stupendous 2500 claim.

And those that are committed, are still under original author name and you actually can find them for free.

If you have access to my repository, count them. If you do not, you truly say bullshit and keep pulling rabbits out of your hat.

Just admit that you hate the fact that I was able to make those syncs in the first place.

I make a post for my GUI, and once more you end up mentioning yourself with only L2jUnity members spamming shit for my post.

Most people with a brain can read your comments and understand it.

Stop hate spamming my post and make another post of how awesome you are.