L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

Mobius simply used free Unity revision and dumped its old project

Never noticed this note, so I'll make a reply for it.

I think you are misled with all the Gladicek rage against my project, other people might be as well.

Lets be clean that I do not deny in any way that I have used l2junity free.

BUT

I have NOT simply used the free l2junity version and dumped my old project.

Both projects where forked from l2jserver and each made his own changes until l2junity stoped/shared their files.

In that time gap I had already worked on my own project and made my own changes.

Then I merged my l2jserver based project with all l2junity free changes. So all of my work remained.

So lets clarify that this is the same project I started on January 2015 based on l2jserver.

I started using l2junity free on June 2016 and there is no project dumping involved.

Never noticed this note, so I'll make a reply for it.

I think you are misled with all the Gladicek rage against my project, other people might be as well.

This is kind of people had no idea what they talking about and you right Gladicek a very frustrating man than need blame other for get attention. You Tryskell or you are in same shame time as Gladicek or you should inform better before saying lies. L2jUnity has a serious good developers and I believe a good project since l2jfree but testing both Mobius is faraway better even some stuff is custom type nearly retail. L2junity still have same errors they had been along all this years as l2jfree. But each one should find the way they thing are accurate and let people judge. Good joob for both.

This is kind of people had no idea what they talking about and you right Gladicek a very frustrating man than need blame other for get attention. You Tryskell or you are in same shame time as Gladicek or you should inform better before saying lies. L2jUnity has a serious good developers and I believe a good project since l2jfree but testing both Mobius is faraway better even some stuff is custom type nearly retail. L2junity still have same errors they had been along all this years as l2jfree. But each one should find the way they thing are accurate and let people judge. Good joob for both.

You are that person which have no idea what is talking about. Mobius forked/leeched (call it like you want) several projects and always moved to another one when it got released for free. 

And I will never respect person which is just leaching. So deal with it, dear slave of Mobius.

Edited by Gladicek

Stop criticism on others based on what you wish to be, dear slave of Unity.

"What you wish to be"... wow? So you did not steal other works and take it as your? Oh wait.. you did. Hello mr. leecher.

The End

Edited by Gladicek

Some clowns should get the diffrence of forking an open source project and stealing other peoples work as their own.

I don't want to go full hate as that idiot above goes, but you push my hand once more...

You seem to deny the fact that l2junity is in fact a fork of l2jserver and act as you made it on your own.

All that time l2junity was private you screamed on the forums on how much better unity was over my project.

Well... we all saw how much viable it was when the files where released.

Why I used it if it was that crap? Because I wanted to finish the undone skills since I had noone helping me on that.

Did I had regrets on using l2junity? 100-200 revisions of regrets plus skill enchanting not working...

Download l2junity and my free version, run two servers and while testing, write down what works or not.

In overal mine is usable, l2junity is not. And don't start that it is because it is the free version and you have updated it only once,

since you have spammed my ass for two years on how much retail and better l2junity is.

Leave with it, deal with it and stfu.

Some clowns should get the diffrence of forking an open source project and stealing other peoples work as their own.

I don't want to go full hate as that idiot above goes, but you push my hand once more...

You seem to deny the fact that l2junity is in fact a fork of l2jserver and act as you made it on your own.

All that time l2junity was private you screamed on the forums on how much better unity was over my project.

Well... we all saw how much viable it was when the files where released.

Why I used it if it was that crap? Because I wanted to finish the undone skills since I had noone helping me on that.

Did I had regrets on using l2junity? 100-200 revisions of regrets plus skill enchanting not working...

Download l2junity and my free version, run two servers and while testing, write down what works or not.

In overal mine is usable, l2junity is not. And don't start that it is because it is the free version and you have updated it only once,

since you have spammed my ass for two years on how much retail and better l2junity is.

Leave with it, deal with it and stfu.

What have you done ? Cause now you're the one going full retard, and you're also attacking me now. Private means no live test nor bug report, means bugs for large scale rework. It can be fixed, it has been fixed for known issue, don't blame us for that, typo happens, fix it but you can't it seems.

Obviously changing 2 line of XML, you might not be aware of that. Most of your interesting commit is from your community, and the so called work you did before merging youreplaced it with unity version over time cause yours was full of bug.

Answer me now, cause you know I have timeline access, what feature have you done top to bottom really ? Nothing, or nothing that can be compared with unity.

I can find hundreds of bugs in Mobius in 5 min cause you share it with us, and no your pack is nowhere near usable.

Edited by Sdw

@Elfocrash

Obviously I am stupid.

Explain to me how a project that its source is fully shared on the internet is not open source.

@Sdw

I have shut up for some time now, I try not to make posts like this, but your slave keeps attacking me.

I dont blame him for not understanding what is going on, I am confused myself.

You worked private on god, joined l2j, went fork a month before leaving l2j, went private, you stopped and then went freemium.

Am I right? :D

There is no point on getting access to your files, since I work on the free version and that is what I am comparing here, what I have access for.

At some point I was offered access and I denied it. The people that offered me it can verify it, I won't give them away.

It seems that I have been making implementations and fixes since l2j ertheia, you have timeline access and can see it.

Lets say some of the things that could not be made on their own.

-Ertheia changes since you went private.

-Move from Ertheia to Underground.

-Fix the bugs from your post/closed project free versions.

I would really be interested for some bug reports from you. :D

You know what? fuck it, i won't teach you licensing. Google it.

Just know that if they wanted they have very strong legal grounds on you.

Whole world of L2java/L2off private projects or private servers are/is illegal as hell !!!

So thank you that you won't try to teach us about licensing and legal/illegal activities.

Rights for npc-location names/designs/graphics/quest ideas and much much more goes to NCSoft .. google it

Edit : L2junity is a fork of l2jserver as well .. ctrl+N and google it as a 2nd project for you today

Edited by jtos

Rights for npc-location names/designs/graphics/quest ideas and much much more goes to NCSoft .. google it

So you're telling me that if right now I make an official big fart, all the design rights are exclusive to me? Seems legit

L2OFF is illegal, because is it official leaked files.

L2j on a development level is NOT illegal because it is written from scratch. 

Client editing, even l2.ini is illegal because it is manipulation of the official client files.

Jesus you guys here have no idea how things work, do you?

*written from scratch by COPY PASTING even html dialogs / sniffing packets / decrypt whole client's files FFS!

Made something from "scratch" has completely different meaning dude ..

L2OFF is illegal, because is it official leaked files.

L2j on a development level is NOT illegal because it is written from scratch. 

Client editing, even l2.ini is illegal because it is manipulation of the official client files.

Jesus you guys here have no idea how things work, do you?

I dont think l2j is "written from scratch" :P

Thanks but my English is almost native because my mother is British, better luck next time kiddo, although I am not tryharding my grammar on the trashforum truth being said. But still your previous comment still gives me the chuckles, I thank you for that.