L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

You can contact me at my forum wich I check regularly. I am not currently working on HighFive.

Check the precompiled files on how things work. You can get them from www.l2jmobius.com/get/highfive

You can contact me at my forum wich I check regularly. I am not currently working on HighFive.

Check the precompiled files on how things work. You can get them from www.l2jmobius.com/get/highfive

Hmm.. ok!

i'm interested just in H5 version..

Thank you anyway!

• 4 weeks later...

Gave it a try and actually amazed with the work you've put into this project, not a fan of after-IL chronicles, but really nicely done. Time to test l2jUnity as well.

There is no real difference between unity and mobius if you are considering to use newer chronicles.

If you are searching h5 then pick the one version mobius offers. I have it too and it has more "content" than the latest l2jh5. So give it a try ;)

There is no real difference between unity and mobius if you are considering to use newer chronicles.

Mobius simply used free Unity revision and dumped its old project, so obviously both projects share similarities.

But Unity worked, and probably harder than Mobius during the same timelapse (plus, free revision was probably already outdated). At least I would trust more Unity than Mobius, being fixing or implementing new stuff. But well, humans are often illogical so telling people which one to use lead to ppl use the worst.

It's bad both projects don't share any changeset, you just swim on a mist.

Well I don't know what mobius did or not but it's nice to switch from IL/H5 for a bit, kinda nice to have people working on something different, im just testing the free releases so I really don't know what they add/remove/fix/break with newest commits, at least with aCis, you know what you get into if you decide to buy, I do understand developers are like coin machines, its normal, no one likes to work for free, but provide actual content working, features, and a changelog even for no customers is a +, this way you may attract more people.

L2JUnity might be better than my current files (if they haven't broke anything vital :P), but my current files are a lot better than L2JUnity free version.

And as the H5 version, I add content that matters the most for players, but I guess you can port them to L2JUnity if they dont have them yet.

Edited by Mobius

L2JUnity might be better than my current files (if they haven't broke anything vital :P), but my current files are a lot better than L2JUnity free version.

And as the H5 version, I add content that matters the most for players, but I guess you can port them to L2JUnity if they dont have them yet.

l2junity = 21 savage red opps

l2jmobius=22 savage black opps :D

this is hilarious lol

• 4 weeks later...

There is a new site link to download the Helios files

http://l2jmobius.com/get/helios

Underground is still the main development branch

http://l2jmobius.com/get/underground

and HighFive is still available

http://l2jmobius.com/get/highfive

• 5 weeks later...