L2Tales - Source code of H5 final version - 400 euro

image.jpeg.499f8219a0ecdf926462fe6f55c95b3d.jpeg

I am have been the only L2Tales developer for years and since we have split ways with Vasilis and we are not going to open servers anymore, I would like to sell latest version of the pack. 

Last server was launched in 2020 and I am selling source code with all files required to launch a similar server. You can check all features from L2Tales Final in webarchive, unfortunately I don't have rights to the website, facebook, discord or anything other than the files.

Price is 400 euro, which doesn't seem much considering how much server used to make. If you wish to buy it, contact me on skype: niedziolek50

Edited by vampir

It would be quite easy to open server on this files without any technical knowledge. You would need to:

• Order dedicated server like Rise-1 from OVH
  • Buy 1 or more failover IPs, which should be provided to the users to connect instead of machine ip
  • Install Java 8
  • Install MySQL, create empty database in it, then paste all SQL files provided with source code
  • Paste files on the machine
  • Change IP that users should connect to in the configs
  • Change name of the mysql database and password in the configs
  • Buy Smart Guard
  • Copy Smart Guard files to provided patch
  • Change Smart Guard IP to IP that users should connect to
  • Connect to the server
  • Assign Game Master to yourself in server configs
  • Change name from Tales to YourServerName in configs + client dat files
  • Order graphics from a designer
  • Replace graphics in game client or pay someone 50e to do it
  • Change prices in the in-game store to whatever you like
  • Make PayPal and link it with game server so donation rewards can be sent automatically
  • Pay someone to make a website for you
  • Advertise
  • Decide about your features
  • Apply those features to configs
  • Decide beta + opening dates
  • Set few special configs just for beta
  • Share patch on your website and make server not gm-only
  • Make some events on beta
  • Close Beta
  • Make wipe by replacing MySQL tables with their initial form
  • Turn off beta configs
  • Get DDOS protection - we were buying from pro-managed.com
  • Launch server

When server is online, there aren't many things to take care of. If you don't want to add new features, then mostly it's just changing configs to include new things in the shop.

1. I guess I prefer to stick with just a technical parts and that's how it comes out.

2. The only reason is that some old libraries or parts of the source would be incompatible. For years I was focusing on adding new features instead of properly maintaining the files, so now it has many remnants of the past.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure these files are a load of trash, without the corrupted community these servers always had its a waste of money. Also take for granted that none of this player base will join your server at any case even if u make a better server.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, xdem said:

I'm pretty sure these files are a load of trash, without the corrupted community these servers always had its a waste of money. Also take for granted that none of this player base will join your server at any case even if u make a better server.

Don't know what is exactly on this final version there is although vampir had nice implementations some time ago with  server < - > custom interface handler (something like you have on your project) which allowed to develop beautiful custom windows with custom logic.
FreeMarker implementation (basically saves loads of time, you can write code in .htm view).
Custom bypass system and loads of custom integrations (well, about those custom integrations I mean API, but at 2022 I guess it would only save time as anyone can do API implementations).

I guess he's not mentioning everything 'what is under the hood'. Though interface source should be also included with server source

Last time I knew it was for 3,000EUR, seems like price went down drastically 😅

Edited by Pleyne

On 7/14/2022 at 3:55 PM, vampir said:

today a server over 100 is not worth it because today there are no players to play and secondly a person who will open a server has to face a thousand and two problems one attack from Attack can take the server offline in seconds and one who has given so much money he will see his hard work destroyed Also he will have to find people and well to play on the server and which ones are with dropper there will be no people to play and also he will have to give a lot of money for ads and so on which the this effort will be wasted, there is no one to play seven anymore, think about the shops that have all kinds of things, no one buys them, it's not worth it

And also the big sites like topzones and hopzones are a big scam these big sites All they want is money and they have all the elements of your service which they make the first people to hit you because they just have their own servers and own servers always have people

if things really weren't like this this man here would have it running and now it would have people in it It just doesn't have people and he saw that it's not worth it and then whoever buys it will definitely regret it and you'll sell it for half price but don't buy this wait for someone soft who will have bought it and you will get it even cheaper thanks

6 hours ago, L2Darkangel said:

today a server over 100 is not worth it because today there are no players to play and secondly a person who will open a server has to face a thousand and two problems one attack from Attack can take the server offline in seconds and one who has given so much money he will see his hard work destroyed Also he will have to find people and well to play on the server and which ones are with dropper there will be no people to play and also he will have to give a lot of money for ads and so on which the this effort will be wasted, there is no one to play seven anymore, think about the shops that have all kinds of things, no one buys them, it's not worth it

And also the big sites like topzones and hopzones are a big scam these big sites All they want is money and they have all the elements of your service which they make the first people to hit you because they just have their own servers and own servers always have people

if things really weren't like this this man here would have it running and now it would have people in it It just doesn't have people and he saw that it's not worth it and then whoever buys it will definitely regret it and you'll sell it for half price but don't buy this wait for someone soft who will have bought it and you will get it even cheaper thanks

This is pretty much off-topic.

You can buy a more expensive project if several people are involved, so a single person does not pay the full price. 🙂

18 hours ago, Trance said:

This is pretty much off-topic.

You can buy a more expensive project if several people are involved, so a single person does not pay the full price. 🙂

to buy a service 1000 EU think it is not too difficult It is something easy to deal with the problems it has after that are much bigger ie like dealing with DoOS Attack like no one has dealt with it 100% And also the big ones site which they have the upper hand in lineage is always there to close you when you open because quite simply they have all your information and without them you can't do anything because no one will know you and the biggest problem is  there are no people playing anymore lineage is a dwindling game and in time it will shut down and disappear forever there is no reason anyone should pay for such an expensive server and do something you will regret for the rest of your life So Who is the reason to buy this thing Why.

and these big servers which are measured in fingers have a bot program fake characters So to show that they have a lot of people and that their server is top And that the Watts are really so much and that so many people play it It's all a lie there is a big very small community which works through discord and they are paid Clan which they pay to play and there are some people who fall victim and go and play and donate to the servers but these are a huge FAIL which people understand it with time and leave the game once and for all because quite simply some took care to close it and make this game disgusting

and these big servers which are measured in fingers have a bot program fake characters So to show that they have a lot of people and that their server is top And that the Watts are really so much and that so many people play it It's all a lie there is a big very small community which works through discord and they are paid Clan which they pay to play and there are some people who fall victim and go and play and donate to the servers but these are a huge FAIL which people understand it with time and leave the game once and for all because quite simply some took care to close it and make this game disgusting