Friendly Tip

Amenadiel

Watch out with who you do trades/work

Rank and feedbacks are fake it seems!

I am out of this forum , 2 months waiting for a work to be finished and guys vanishing , welcome to maxscammers not maxcheaters

if you guys also dont like my post you can also ban me i am done! Lost lot of money here, because people promote wrong persons! 

Edited by Amenadiel

58 minutes ago, Amenadiel said:

I am out of this forum , 2 months waiting for a work to be finished and guys vanishing , welcome to maxscammers not maxcheaters

if you guys also dont like my post you can also ban me i am done! Lost lot of money here, because people promote wrong persons! 

https://prnt.sc/cmt_bn3LEuA3

Also feel free to report any fraud actions. The only "protection" mxc can provide is to ban scammers.

14 hours ago, Amenadiel said:

mate better waste your time on learning the services you wish to buy. In this forum all divas are paid to do as they wish, they work if they have the mood. Ofc in the end they will tell you, you were not specific with your request or it is not their fault. i can see many scammers back. great job guys 😄

Edited by JohnBoy13
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

mate better waste your time on learning the services you wish to buy. In this forum all divas are paid to do as they wish, they work if they have the mood. Ofc in the end they will tell you, you were not specific with your request or it is not their fault. i can see many scammers back. great job guys 😄

He is cool guy .. but he want ppl act as he act .. and then he dessapoint xd

I ask him help many times and he offered for free .. 

18 hours ago, Amenadiel said:

probably you did not find the proper guy for the job,i can offer my services and i can guarantee in public that you won't get disappointed .

20 hours ago, Amenadiel said:

@Amenadielcan't go by ranks and reputation score. Fake accounts to upvote, friends asked to upvote/recommend/make positive posts are done here all the time. This includes the admins/mods as well.

See who starts topic..see who responds.. how they respond.. you will learn who is who here.

You will see who the "friends" are.

Posts/replies are one of the things that determines if I will do business with them. It reveals the type of person, attitude, and opinion they have. If posts are mostly negative, anti-client, or only positive when speaking of them self / their service.. stay away.. or you will be the next person arguing with this asshole on this forum.

These are some of the people I support here:

@AmenadielI think your skills are limited as a dev, but you are fair person and are more knowledgeable than me.

@deMEV Professional. Wish he did client development. Best at MAPS.

@CriticalError Outgoing. Provides shares without reward. Nice to talk with.

@ZakeOutgoing. Knowledgeable. Fair. Good to deal with.

@AlisaCodeDragon Seems Knowledgeable and good to deal with.

@splicho Website work is impressive.

@MrTitanas Fair opinions.

@VisionI do not always agree with his decisions but has high integrity

The Legendary Members seem knowledgeable, honorable, and trustworthy.

These are people I place in high regard based on conversations, their responses to topics, and that I would do business with in the future. I am sure there are other good members here. I do not know every member or have read every topic.

Pay close attention to the responses to topics. It will tell you much about that person.

I don't think you will find a better forum with talented developers or information for L2 than maxcheaters.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

6 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

You're in this forum more than 10 years. What thing other than edit XML you learnt so far? 

Cause this is how you learn java you just open eclipse and write code easy as fuck.

I want buy some services from you. PM me please with your prices.

Stop the non sense bullshit please. 

2 hours ago, AbsolutePower said:

probably you did not find the proper guy for the job,i can offer my services and i can guarantee in public that you won't get disappointed .

The fact that you advertise your services in a report section is disappointing already.

45 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

@Amenadielcan't go by ranks and reputation score. Fake accounts to upvote, friends asked to upvote/recommend/make positive posts are done here all the time. This includes the admins/mods as well.

See who starts topic..see who responds.. how they respond.. you will learn who is who here.

You will see who the "friends" are.

Posts/replies are one of the things that determines if I will do business with them. It reveals the type of person, attitude, and opinion they have. If posts are mostly negative, anti-client, or only positive when speaking of them self / their service.. stay away.. or you will be the next person arguing with this asshole on this forum.

These are some of the people I support here:

@AmenadielI think your skills are limited as a dev, but you are fair person and are more knowledgeable than me.

@deMEV Professional. Wish he did client development. Best at MAPS.

@CriticalError Outgoing. Provides shares without reward. Nice to talk with.

@ZakeOutgoing. Knowledgeable. Fair. Good to deal with.

@AlisaCodeDragon Seems Knowledgeable and good to deal with.

@splicho Website work is impressive.

@MrTitanas Fair opinions.

@VisionI do not always agree with his decisions but has high integrity

The Legendary Members seem knowledgeable, honorable, and trustworthy.

These are people I place in high regard based on conversations, their responses to topics, and that I would do business with in the future. I am sure there are other good members here. I do not know every member or have read every topic.

Pay close attention to the responses to topics. It will tell you much about that person.

I don't think you will find a better forum with talented developers or information for L2 than maxcheaters.

"If their posts are negative or anti-client" whatever this mean. Yes we saw Vilmis also who was professional and nice talking guy how you ended up with him. 

Please stop.

20 hours ago, Amenadiel said:

So if the feedback are not real then what about yours? 

splicho left Negative feedback for a topic    January 24

Graphic Services (Banners, Logos etc..)
He didn't pay me. Never received my money.. so I had to cancel the order after I finished the logo for him.

This is not real also ? :) 
Edited by Kara

43 minutes ago, Kara said:

You're in this forum more than 10 years. What thing other than edit XML you learnt so far? 

Cause this is how you learn java you just open eclipse and write code easy as fuck.

The fact that you advertise your services in a report section is disappointing already.

"If their posts are negative or anti-client" whatever this mean. Yes we saw Vilmis also who was professional and nice talking guy how you ended up with him. 

Please stop.

He didn't pay me. Never received my money.. so I had to cancel the order after I finished the logo for him.

This is not real also ? 🙂

with splicho it was just a missunderstanding , i asked him to wait a few more days, its not i got the logo, the and the amount was also like 35 euros i just asked him like a bit more days and he got pissed and started doing all stuff 

to me is that i paid, get bugs, even repay on existing payment to motivate the person as i do not care for money and still receive bugs and ignorance

also @DumanisT @ZOUMHS @Street-Gamer @GsL @Celestine and a lot more can guarantee for me 

Edited by Amenadiel

2 hours ago, Kara said:

Please stop.

This is not real also ? 🙂

@Karathe perfect example. Thank you for proving my point.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

@Amenadiel

I will announce a topic that will help the scams but I cannot do it alone.

The only thing I can do is to be Middleman for all of you for free of course.

But if there are tons of trades per day it will be painful for me it's the only thing I can do.

I will post full instructions how this will work.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

It's funny how @Kara is trying to talk down others when in fact, @Kara himself delayed his work delivery for multiple clients (Including me) many times for multiple months. Boy always is trying to bite more than he can chew I guess only way of coping with his own incompetence is shitting on others. He was not even able to develop a decent antibot captcha. Totally self taught amateur dev who's still using eclipse in 2022, doesn't know how to use GIT and never even writes unit tests for his logic (which results into many bugs during runtime where you need to chase him down so he would fix his shit), all the while he claims to be another hotshot. Fucking hilarious. Probably still lives with his parents and codes for occasional kebab.

Edited by zemaitis

29 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

It's funny how @Kara is trying to talk down others when in fact, @Kara himself delayed his work delivery for multiple clients (Including me) many times for multiple months. Boy always is trying to bite more than he can chew I guess only way of coping with his own incompetence is shitting on others. He was not even able to develop a decent antibot captcha. Totally self taught amateur dev who's still using eclipse in 2022, doesn't know how to use GIT and never even writes unit tests for his logic (which results into many bugs during runtime where you need to chase him down so he would fix his shit), all the while he claims to be another hotshot. Fucking hilarious. Probably still lives with his parents and codes for occasional kebab.

Its funny how you lick me for codes and in the end you apologized to me in private cause my codes were indeed good and players enjoyed. Bipolar guy. Half of times you talk nice 5 min after you trash talk to the same person

Edited by Kara

43 minutes ago, Kara said:

Its funny how you lick me for codes and in the end you apologized to me in private cause my codes were indeed good and players enjoyed. Bipolar guy. Half of times you talk nice 5 min after you trash talk to the same person

Main point here is that you are untrusted mate and you were crying so much to Maxtor, me and Celestine to get back here. So now you are back. And now look what you do? Still shitting on people. I bet 1 year later I open mxch and see u either still shitting on people or finally banned for good, just like Vilmis. I'm not even mad at you, just dissapointed. Imagine what you could have achieved if you found a decent job where u would grow profesionally. Now what you have is powertripping over noobs.  What a waste. 

Edited by zemaitis

4 hours ago, zemaitis said:

Main point here is that you are untrusted mate and you were crying so much to Maxtor, me and Celestine to get back here. So now you are back. And now look what you do? Still shitting on people. I bet 1 year later I open mxch and see u either still shitting on people or finally banned for good, just like Vilmis. I'm not even mad at you, just dissapointed. Imagine what you could have achieved if you found a decent job where u would grow profesionally. Now what you have is powertripping over noobs.  What a waste. 

Entertain me more. Also too much Drama.

Edited by Kara