Boycott https://l2.hopzone.net/

i wont lock topic unless you keep the conversation on topic any off topic replies will be deleted.

Honestly even before hopzone got sold it wasnt managed very well, the support was unreasonable at best. For example they kept refusing new servers because of previous listings, even though the servers were unrelated to each other and 5+ years apart.

From 2007 to 2014-2015 maybe it was a good investment because without hopzone you could do almost nothing, much higher than the topzone. Now I will agree with Celesine ...

It's a free market, I don't care too much about pricing. But the support is terrible, I've been waiting 2 weeks for my server to even be approved after meeting all requirements. Needless to say, I won't purchase anything after all.

Edited by Sinnocent

18 hours ago, Sinnocent said:

It's a free market, I don't care too much about pricing. But the support is terrible, I've been waiting 2 weeks for my server to even be approved after meeting all requirements. Needless to say, I won't purchase anything after all.

She barely answers to ads related emails, what about the rest. :)

On 8/6/2021 at 4:26 AM, MrTitanas said:

Because my dear friend that hopzone and topzone is most remember marks on regular people who played ages ago or still playing L2, and I believe that there's website will  be still in market for long coz I know how business works 🙂 Maxcheaters is more for dev, admins and other stuff who NOT for playrs, and if I will do adv at websites I will not choose mxc to avoid DDOS 🙂 I know is stone in Max garden but from there all this DDOS comming 🙂 Now u can BAN me or sort out your retarded members who pull down mxc name  🙂

If someone wants to ddos a server, he will find you wherever you are advertising. You become instantly a targer if you are successfull server , full of players. Its easier for a ddoser to search top 5 servers at a rank site rather than click on a banner. its funny.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have discontinued any voting on my servers. The entire system is corrupt. Players getting multiple rewards with multiple ip/hwid, corrupt vote sites with fake vote counts.. to maintain integrity and fairness for all players.. I stopped this insanity on my servers.

Most russian ad sites do not have voting.

Just straightforward server advertisement for a specific time for a set fee. The only problem I have had with Russian sites is language and type of payment accepted. Not all Russian sites accept Paypal or western Union.

Also, these sites should offer the option of buying ads for specific time in advance. For example, if I want to reserve ad space for October... these sites should develop an option to allow me to prepay for that space and time.

Lastly, I think it is important to expose the owners of these vote sites, the private servers they own, and any other vote sites they control so all can be Boycotted.

Experiences(Bad)

hopzone - lack of response. I have sent many emails over 3 years. Can't get a response.

topzone - Banned for agreeing xzone is an asshole here. I think most that deal with him say this.

Experiences(Good)

L2ADV.RU - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2Network - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2Votes - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2NET - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2Top.co - excellent response and helpful(skype)

La2Gold - excellent response and helpful(skype)

La2Top - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2Stars - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2NOO - excellent response and helpful(skype)

NOT SAYING GOOD OR BAD BUT(WTF?):

L2OOPS - price JUST to list server $430usd per month.

Edited by L2Raptorz

3 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

I have discontinued any voting on my servers. The entire system is corrupt. Players getting multiple rewards with multiple ip/hwid, corrupt vote sites with fake vote counts.. to maintain integrity and fairness for all players.. I stopped this insanity on my servers.

Most russian ad sites do not have voting.

Just straightforward server advertisement for a specific time for a set fee. The only problem I have had with Russian sites is language and type of payment accepted. Not all Russian sites accept Paypal or western Union.

Also, these sites should offer the option of buying ads for specific time in advance. For example, if I want to reserve ad space for October... these sites should develop an option to allow me to prepay for that space and time.

Lastly, I think it is important to expose the owners of these vote sites, the private servers they own, and any other vote sites they control so all can be Boycotted.

Experiences(Bad)

hopzone - lack of response. I have sent many emails over 3 years. Can't get a response.

topzone - Banned for agreeing xzone is an asshole here. I think most that deal with him say this.

Experiences(Good)

L2ADV.RU - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2Network - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2Votes - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2NET - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2Top.co - excellent response and helpful(skype)

La2Gold - excellent response and helpful(skype)

La2Top - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2Stars - excellent response and helpful(skype)

L2NOO - excellent response and helpful(skype)

NOT SAYING GOOD OR BAD BUT(WTF?):

L2OOPS - price JUST to list server $430usd per month.

All this guy has is dead servers with 0 online running on frozen, so I would take his review with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

My (iTopZ) website has no such issue

and has banners starting from 1 euro per day (min 10 days) and premium 5 euros per month and there is no multi accounts different hwids etc.. 

while it has 32k visitors per month

https://prnt.sc/1qszg5j

there is also

The system that work with protections, you just have to add 5-6 lines of code and its ready with the advantage of open source or even buy a system from the market place that has also support

Edited by iTopZ
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, iTopZ said:

My (iTopZ) website has no such issue

and has banners starting from 1 euro per day (min 10 days) and premium 5 euros per month and there is no multi accounts different hwids etc.. 

while it has 32k visitors per month

https://prnt.sc/1qszg5j

there is also

The system that work with protections, you just have to add 5-6 lines of code and its ready with the advantage of open source or even buy a system from the market place that has also support

Sorry but I will have to disagree with you on this one.

itopz.com has the worst design (UX/UI) I have ever seen. Maybe you are a good programmer, but you are a bad designer. 2 years since you registered this itopz.com domain, I beg you hire a designer and fix that shit because it looks very ugly. If you need money, I can donate you 10eur but I beg you fix your design because it's not even funny anymore. If you want to compete against other topsites, you need a modern design, not a design from early 2000's.

Edited by imclyde

2 hours ago, imclyde said:

Sorry but I will have to disagree with you on this one.

itopz.com has the worst design (UX/UI) I have ever seen. Maybe you are a good programmer, but you are a bad designer. 2 years since you registered this itopz.com domain, I beg you hire a designer and fix that shit because it looks very ugly. If you need money, I can donate you 10eur but I beg you fix your design because it's not even funny anymore. If you want to compete against other topsites, you need a modern design, not a design from early 2000's.

I dont have issues to answer on trash talking boi, the website is on alpha stage, in couple of days there will be a beta stage, and then a stable release as all normal softwares, is beign build from 0 and is using basic bootstrap and templating engine, yes I am not designer but in the forum there is a list of TODOs and design is one of them, also it works so 32k visitors trash your judgment while they already using it. 

also next time you have something your self to compare with try again.. until then you are just a randomer who tried. 

22 minutes ago, iTopZ said:

I dont have issues to answer on trash talking boi, the website is on alpha stage, in couple of days there will be a beta stage, and then a stable release as all normal softwares, is beign build from 0 and is using basic bootstrap and templating engine, yes I am not designer but in the forum there is a list of TODOs and design is one of them, also it works so 32k visitors trash your judgment while they already using it. 

also next time you have something your self to compare with try again.. until then you are just a randomer who tried. 

2 years and still alpha stage? Did you know that alpha should never be publicly accessible? Doesn't seem like you are a professional developer, more like amateur.

32k visitors? How do you calculate them? I opened your forum (I'm sorry but your forum is even more ugly than your website) and it shows "Total users online: 131 Members and 21538 Guests Online". How did you even manage to bring 20k+ bots in your forum? Impressive.

Anyways, I was just trying to help you, but if you don't want to accept any feedback and just downgrade me to a trashtalking kid then fine. You do you, maybe after 10 years you will have a good looking topsite (when nobody will play l2 anymore).

To be honest if I was you I would not even tell anyone about topsite looking like this.

For now I would focus on fixing design and only then start advertising it. Instead you come to this topic and present your topsite and tell us that it's perfect.

In what planet are you living on?

spacer.png

Edited by imclyde

Thank you for your concern on how I do things in my life.

TODO list check them out

https://itopz.com/forum/main/announcements/42-development-todo-list.html

and in case people who see this are interested in a free solution of donate panel here is how to get it https://itopz.com/forum/main/donate-panel.html people already using it 

here is some soon to come statistics of payments https://prnt.sc/1qvit25

5 minutes ago, imclyde said:

2 years and still alpha stage? 32k users and nobody buys ads? 

Stop confuse users with server administrators, think first talk after.

6 minutes ago, imclyde said:

I was just trying to help you, but if you don't want to accept any feedback and just downgrade me to a trashtalking kid then fine.

Thanks for your help your trash talking feedback is something that is already answered.

7 minutes ago, imclyde said:

You do you, maybe after 10 years you will have a topsite (when nobody will play l2 anymore)

thanks for your concern but my development is not limited to an engine of l2 or gaming, already have in backstage alot of surprises and since you look like a fan boi of my work you will see it soon 🙂 

PS: the statistics are live data 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrASrxYIPJQY6cBjsYlk_