Boycott https://l2.hopzone.net/

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

laravel? thats not good at all 😄 specially if he has no idea... so i guess topzone is going to die.. after all i can count at least 25 topsites mine included so you have options

last time i checked symfony and laravel were the only relevant frameworks still trying to fight for php market share :D

7 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

last time i checked symfony and laravel were the only relevant frameworks still trying to fight for php market share 😄

short term they worth, long term no you need $$$ to make an update.

you dont have $$$? every known problem in the world for your version is out there 🙂

1 hour ago, `Son said:

topzone is generating fake traffic, hopzone is worth more than fake traffic if you want my opinion.

still dont understand why ppl still using those webs for advert, when you can use fb spam / discord spam and its better than checking corrupted websites 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AchYlek said:

still dont understand why ppl still using those webs for advert, when you can use fb spam / discord spam and its better than checking corrupted websites 

Because my dear friend that hopzone and topzone is most remember marks on regular people who played ages ago or still playing L2, and I believe that there's website will  be still in market for long coz I know how business works :) Maxcheaters is more for dev, admins and other stuff who NOT for playrs, and if I will do adv at websites I will not choose mxc to avoid DDOS :)  I know is stone in Max garden but from there all this DDOS comming :)  Now u can BAN me or sort out your retarded members who pull down mxc name  :) 

Edited by MrTitanas
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Because my dear friend that hopzone and topzone is most remember marks on regular people who played ages ago or still playing L2, and I believe that there's website will  be still in market for long coz I know how business works 🙂 Maxcheaters is more for dev, admins and other stuff who NOT for playrs, and if I will do adv at websites I will not choose mxc to avoid DDOS 🙂 I know is stone in Max garden but from there all this DDOS comming 🙂 Now u can BAN me or sort out your retarded members who pull down mxc name  🙂

You are out of topic to be honest. 

If you can't afford ddos protection then don't open a server.

If you want to blame forum for getting ddos attacks, then provide proof 🙂

Edited by imclyde

13 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Because my dear friend that hopzone and topzone is most remember marks on regular people who played ages ago or still playing L2, and I believe that there's website will  be still in market for long coz I know how business works 🙂 Maxcheaters is more for dev, admins and other stuff who NOT for playrs, and if I will do adv at websites I will not choose mxc to avoid DDOS 🙂 I know is stone in Max garden but from there all this DDOS comming 🙂 Now u can BAN me or sort out your retarded members who pull down mxc name  🙂

to tell the truth i believe excactly the same and i also believe i am not the only one and that post proves it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, imclyde said:

You are out of topic to be honest. 

If you can't afford ddos protection then don't open a server.

If you want to blame forum for getting ddos attacks, then provide proof 🙂

I do not think he is blaming the forum for DDOS attacks. What he is trying to say is that many server owners - who are possible competitors - will learn about the "upcoming server" easier through MxC, rather than accidentally stumbling on a FB advertisement.

Just my 2 cents 🙂 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

to tell the truth i believe excactly the same and i also believe i am not the only one and that post proves it

everytime if your server is sucesfull , you will get dddosed by another server, its normal, deal with it.. u cant just open server, pay for advert and eat money from server, but if you will get advert at hopzone , you will be banned from hopzone + ddosed, its confirmed

like l2tales was,  Alex (mouse admin of hopzone) saw it have 2k real votes and insta banned at hopzone + daily ddos and mouse added daily 2k vote to his server to be first place 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

everytime if your server is sucesfull , you will get dddosed by another server, its normal, deal with it.. u cant just open server, pay for advert and eat money from server, but if you will get advert at hopzone , you will be banned from hopzone + ddosed, its confirmed

like l2tales was,  Alex (mouse admin of hopzone) saw it have 2k real votes and insta banned at hopzone + daily ddos and mouse added daily 2k vote to his server to be first place 

What is/was the name of Mouse's server?

21 hours ago, zemaitis said:

What is/was the name of Mouse's server?

destiny, lionna, arion, era, dragon, rise...  now destiny / arion 

Edited by AchYlek