GREAT SERVER PACK

Just now, Vilmis said:

The disorder you should look much closer than you think or maybe it's blindness or any other disability that you can't come to my website and to find any information about other members. Anyway, i don't care. 😉

you need to visit a doctor and an english class

11 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

i had a client with l2jorion files 2 months ago, and the guy who paid vilmis for orion bought denart donation panel

he had no sources so what i propose to him was to add 1 task class to reward the item from donations and send him a new jar, after 2 days of even asking to pay him to add my task class (that was ready and easy to implement) in the source he refused like a kid, imagine you have live server with his files and he do this:

1) 1 day to answer

2) cant communicate properly

3) treat you as garbage

4) refuse to add something

5) accepts to do it with payment and change his mind and refuse again

6) ... thats it you cant do anything about it.

conclusion

1) client lost his time and money

2) seller vilmis is not professional

3) you deal with a kid in brain

PS: L2JOrion is the best pack

The main thing would be that we already have same task in Orion files and i said to him many times.
Only kid was you and also you just were too lazy to change 1 query. I added this just for him special - same task that was totally unnecessary, because you couldn't understand this and i did not want play this silly game with you both... 🙂

11 hours ago, iTopZ said:

you need to visit a doctor and an english class

Oh sorry, Miss teacher, I did not know that we are at school now. Also, after school you are a doctor, right? Double job, because you're very smart. You know who needs to visit a doctor and who doesn't. Just to do a favor - go around post if you don't have what to say smarter.  I already got enough haters who writes anything they want. about me or my project 😉🙂

Edited by Vilmis

On 2/16/2021 at 1:34 AM, L2RAPTOR said:

i was about to buy this pack, but what i understand i don't have access to the source? i do all my moddings in there xD

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Vilmis said:

If i missed something in my files,  let me know or just report it at forum section and it's gonna be fixed

I got one question. What happened at 2020? 

https://gyazo.com/c827f0ca3ae9b20a75c2b1c90dda8748

You hadn't any reports to fix?

8 hours ago, Vilmis said:

because all fixes are doing by retail/L2off information - Interlude

By saying that, why you do mention the phrase "(Like L2OFF)" at your changeset list in some fixes and not at all OR why you do even mention that overall since all your fixes are based on l2 off?

https://gyazo.com/77b53b838dd003fb2d893820859ed5f2

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, melron said:

I got one question. What happened at 2020? 

https://gyazo.com/c827f0ca3ae9b20a75c2b1c90dda8748

You hadn't any reports to fix?

By saying that, why you do mention the phrase "(Like L2OFF)" at your changeset list in some fixes and not at all OR why you do even mention that overall since all your fixes are based on l2 off?

https://gyazo.com/77b53b838dd003fb2d893820859ed5f2

First of all, it's 3 questions.
So, answering to 1st and 2nd questions. I had, but not too much, they been small corrections/fixes and nothing critical. I just was re-uploading an update and main files.

When i really know and i can find any info about it - i'm using those words like a tag. Sometimes fixes and corrections are not related to L2OFF stuff, but mostly if a change is import to mention i do. Did I answer to your questions? 

9 hours ago, JackCerutti said:

i was about to buy this pack, but what i understand i don't have access to the source? i do all my moddings in there xD

We can add anything for you and you don't need a source code if you are not a developer. This pack is more for those who don't know how to do this or they don't need a source.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

We can add anything for you and you don't need a source code if you are not a developer. This pack is more for those who don't know how to do this or they don't need a source.

You are a legend

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vilmis said:

he admit:thinking: he makes money:goodsir: from noobs:alone: just like that. :kappa:

:kappa-claus:

pure legend

https://www.google.com/

14 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

he admit:thinking: he makes money:goodsir: from noobs:alone: just like that. :kappa:

:kappa-claus:

pure legend

https://www.google.com/

You're just jealous that he is handsome project leader while you can't even code a proper System.out

• Haha 1

I think you should be thanking me instead of down voting me, now you know you how to treat your problem with a solution also means that you are a true old school legend.

On 5/15/2021 at 2:36 PM, Hypest said:

Join l2raptor has the best pack

Thanks for the reports.
1. Enchant window is fixed. It was not a big deal. Just couldn't use enchant window on moving.
2. Imperial Gravekeeper has a chance for more minions spawn and does releport when it has <=50% hp. So, you was wrong about it. Maybe only a chance was too big for spawn.
3. Red Sky is only a custom config. Now is off.
4. Auto flag in zone is also a custom config. Now is off.
5. Stuck on baium npc was too small - offset number, because as you can see this npc is upper than your character and your character couldn't find the way to come closer. Now is corrected.
6.  Awaker dies instantly and you was wrong about it too.
7. Baium's movement corrected and Archangels have effect/actions (It had before). I tried a few times and I did not see nothing similar to this your video clip.
8.  Auto potions fixed. It was only an animation and nothing more. You couldn't get a heal.
9. I never said something like full retail files. Ofc we have a customized things, but you can turn it off. Btw, I also said I'm doing all fixes/updates by L2OFF and if I missed something just let me know. 🙂

Edited by Vilmis
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

Thank for the reports.
1. Enchant window fixed. It was not a big deal. Just couldn't use enchantment on moving.
2. Imperial Gravekeeper has a chance for more minions spawn and does releport when it has <=50% hp. So, you was wrong about it. Maybe only a chance was too big for spawn.
3. Red Sky is only a custom config. Now is off.
4. Auto flag in zone is also a custom config. Now is off.
5. Stuck on baium npc was too small - offset number, because as you can see this npc is upper than your character and your character couldn't find the way to come closer. Now is corrected.
6.  Awaker dies instantly and you was wrong about it too.
7. Baium's movement corrected and Archangels have effect/actions (It had before). I tried a few times and I did not see nothing similar to this your video clip.
8.  Auto potions fixed. It was only an animation and nothing more. You couldn't get a heal.
9. I never said something like full retail files. Ofc we have a customized things, but you can turn it off. Btw, I also said I'm doing all fixes/updates by L2OFF and if I missed something just let me know. 🙂

today i am gonna record all in my PTS server , lets see if waker dies not even before baium stands up.

Lets see also the imperial gravekeeper if he does that haha, i got all in videos from pts files bro..  baium doesnt work properly, your archangels show no effect on spawn is like //spawn archangel, baium must stand up and when earthquake activates then the waker dies , not when u press wake baium. idk with which pts files you test u need really to switch\

p.s because i am not a bastard or a bad guy, pm me i will provide a system and assist you to my PTS files so you can check around (not saying my l2forever) 

Edited by Hypest

1 minute ago, Hypest said:

today i am gonna record all in my PTS server , lets see if waker dies not even before baium stands up.

Lets see also the imperial gravekeeper if he does that haha, i got all in videos from pts files bro..  baium doesnt work properly, your archangels show no effect on spawn is like //spawn archangel, baium must stand up and when earthquake activates then the waker dies , not when u press wake baium. idk with which pts files you test u need really to switch

Ok. i will wait for it. if I'm wrong I'll correct it. It's very hard sometimes to find the right info about Interlude when pretty much new l2 clients were created till this day.

• 2 months later...

Vilmis is a unique creature. I told him long time ago that he doesn't have social skills and he should never be allowed to speak directly with clients, but he didn't listen lol. 

Never had IT education, didn't even manage to learn english syntax (you can see that he's still translating from his native language to english). 

Tried to open his own server (lifedrain.net) which had people only in 2012 but since then haven't amounted to anything (you can see from his forum that he abandoned his server roughly 2 years ago).

So what do you do if you fail at opening your own server if you are Vilmis? You go and scam people! 

He probably feels like a god everytime he manages to scam someone. And you can't blame him, considering that hes not good at anything (last time I checked he was working in Amazon warehouse in UK) so scamming people probably is a peak in his life.

Now he spends his time looking for victims (noob l2j server admins) and charging them ridiculous sums of money. His last "victim" paid him around 800 EUR for a simple frozen pvp server but Vilmis was not even able to finish it even though he was given 3 weeks. Doesn't even know how to start a server on a linux machine. Ignores his clients and treats them like shit (just in the past year alone I've heard lots of complains about him).  I even saw he was selling "his own" donate system that is again a shared system but with his name on it.

Arrogant scammer. Already  banned from L2J Lithuania community long time ago.  I suggest banning him here as well, the sooner the better.

Edited by zemaitis
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1