GREAT SERVER PACK

@Vilmis also, it's very naive think that your code won't be shared someday. 😉 i believe vilmis searching victims who got no clue and trying to make some money. @L2Raptorz i dont know what kind of agreement vilmis made with you and what you both drinking but vilmis knowledge is pure shit 

Edited by XiaGuangWeiSan
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, XiaGuangWeiSan said:

@Vilmis also, it's very naive think that your code won't be shared someday. 😉 i believe vilmis searching victims who got no clue and trying to make some money. @L2Raptorz i dont know what kind of agreement vilmis made with you and what you both drinking but vilmis knowledge is pure shit 

:stop:

My hat is off to you Sir, you have my greatest respect.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: where is his lawyer... i mean the banned... i mean the guy who have "dealed with him for over 4 years"

I think it's cool how you guys argue like that, it's fun to read. One sells a JFrozen, the other is a 4-year server administrator who defends the seller tooth and nail and the other people accuse him of theft etc.

Just ignore him, if he deceives people, that's people's problem, we are always looking for information, reference among other things before buying anything, if you prefer to simply buy from anyone, it's not our problem.
As for Stinky, the codes are yours, really, it's a shame they were leaked, but relax, if you're a good dev you don't have to worry about minorities, keep doing your good work. As you said yourself Orion has nothing weak updates and no doubt little customer base.
But keep arguing, I like to see

OMG u just leaked L2Raptor server LOL 😄 !!!!!!!!!!  God damn Kim Jong-un don't give a fuck :D! 

2 hours ago, XiaGuangWeiSan said:

1 hour ago, XiaGuangWeiSan said:

Victims? All terms are posted on https://www.l2jorion.com/ on what is received when pack is purchased. You can test pack on L2jOrion server before buying. You want changes/edits? Vilmis will do. Where is the scam?

You attack Vilmis' credentials and provide none of your own.

What codes/files/pack do you have that is better?

You post L2jOrion change sets.. cool.. maybe these can make other shit packs better?

On another note .. could you not create a shorter nick? You have almost every letter in the alphabet in your nick.. just sayin.."Xia" probably would have been adequate for a mastermind like you.🙄

24 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

:stop:

My hat is off to you Sir, you have my greatest respect.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: where is his lawyer... i mean the banned... i mean the guy who have "dealed with him for over 4 years"

Coming from the guy with the website of fewest server advertisements and listings ..LMFAO

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

OMG u just leaked L2Raptor server LOL 😄 !!!!!!!!!!  God damn Kim Jong-un don't give a fuck :D! 

[GR] είναι ρατσιστικό αυτό [/GR]

27 minutes ago, Nezuko said:

I think it's cool how you guys argue like that, it's fun to read. One sells a JFrozen, the other is a 4-year server administrator who defends the seller tooth and nail and the other people accuse him of theft etc.

Just ignore him, if he deceives people, that's people's problem, we are always looking for information, reference among other things before buying anything, if you prefer to simply buy from anyone, it's not our problem.
As for Stinky, the codes are yours, really, it's a shame they were leaked, but relax, if you're a good dev you don't have to worry about minorities, keep doing your good work. As you said yourself Orion has nothing weak updates and no doubt little customer base.

well respect is what he need to learn really... its not a matter if he is good coder or not...

7 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

You have almost every letter in the alphabet in your nick.. just sayin.."Xia" probably would have been adequate for a mastermind like you.🙄

personal attacks after that savage strike..

da718499419151a2ac97b328b3f78dc6.gif

7 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

Coming from the guy with the website of fewest server advertisements and listings ..LMFAO

https://prnt.sc/1ie2wwm

tenor.gif

Edited by Nightw0lf

40 minutes ago, Nezuko said:

It is entertaining ..

16 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

[GR] είναι ρατσιστικό αυτό [/GR]

well respect is what he need to learn really... its not a matter if he is good coder or not...

personal attacks after that savage strike..

da718499419151a2ac97b328b3f78dc6.gif

Are you the one that Vilmis said your brain was disabled and you cried "racism"? LMFAO.. check the definition of racism.. he was calling you stupid, an idiot, a dumbass... nothing racist about that.

Edited by L2Raptorz
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

Victims? All terms are posted on https://www.l2jorion.com/ on what is received when pack is purchased. You can test pack on L2jOrion server before buying. You want changes/edits? Vilmis will do. Where is the scam?

You attack Vilmis' credentials and provide none of your own.

What codes/files/pack do you have that is better?

You post L2jOrion change sets.. cool.. maybe these can make other shit packs better?

On another note .. could you not create a shorter nick? You have almost every letter in the alphabet in your nick.. just sayin.."Xia" probably would have been adequate for a mastermind like you.🙄

you are being racism about my name when you have no clue my name tralsnation is 夏古昂维散 to  XiaGuangWeiSan forum didnt allowed me to put on my language.  but.. as i said clueless people shouldnt able to speak what we see is a bunch of bullshits posted on public by people who trying to promote scoria/l2jfrozen files. and about the alphabet you said none asked you i'm not the person who put Tyrannosaurus as logo on his own website plus calling his amazing project "L2RAPTOR" this is not even l2 but a jungle for tarzan nothing interesting :laughing:

image.png.e6eace93840e8dd6d342a4728917437f.png

this is not marketing for sure promoting his friend just to find victims and steal their Money.. 

if his files were worth files none would complain about them but ops.. something went wrong but guess why it's waste of time giving you answers like others did tho it's like a movie repeatable since you cannot accept the truth stop writing you become even more clown by your actions and your fake news. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Nezuko said:

it's a shame they were leaked, but relax, if you're a good dev you don't have to worry about minorities.

I know that customer even if agree on my terms they will share the code with a buddy or and developer as they have not the knowledge to add it some times... but this guy is "owner" of project.. and he is not respecting the people that are in same community and working on same things.

It's different an random admin share my code... and different an "developer".

5 minutes ago, XiaGuangWeiSan said:

you are being racism about my name when you have no clue my name tralsnation is 夏古昂维散 to  XiaGuangWeiSan forum didnt allowed me to put on my language.  but.. as i said clueless people shouldnt able to speak what we see is a bunch of bullshits posted on public by people who trying to promote scoria/l2jfrozen files. and about the alphabet you said none asked you i'm not the person who put Tyrannosaurus as logo on his own website plus calling his amazing project "L2RAPTOR" this is not even l2 but a jungle for tarzan nothing interesting :laughing:

image.png.e6eace93840e8dd6d342a4728917437f.png

this is not marketing for sure promoting his friend just to find victims and steal their Money.. 

if his files were worth files none would complain about them but ops.. something went wrong but guess why it's waste of time giving you answers like others did tho it's like a movie repeatable since you cannot accept the truth stop writing you become even more clown by your actions and your fake news. 

ok. first go here for english:

https://www.babbel.com/foreign-languages

i guess forum is racist for not allowing you to add your real name?

And once again, I ask what codes/files/pack do you offer that is better?

What makes you the mastermind of good packs?

12 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

I know that customer even if agree on my terms they will share the code with a buddy or and developer as they have not the knowledge to add it some times... but this guy is "owner" of project.. and he is not respecting the people that are in same community and working on same things.

It's different an random admin share my code... and different an "developer".

StinkyMadness I think you are a good guy. i hope you you have more success and this does not have any negative affects on your business.

@Nightw0lfYour opinion = nothing. Your failed website gives you time to cry here. Grow up kid.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

StinkyMadness I think you are a good guy. i hope you you have more success and this does not have any negative affects on your business.

Because one "Developer" not respecting my work that doesn't mean he can ruin my business.
Your lovely "developer" can't ruin my reputation by saying I'm stealing codes from H5.. I guess because he can't code one simple Achievement system he thinks nobody else can do it also.

The problem is that you promoting an project owner that is not respecting others. He have voice and he can talk for himself.. why you argue with others? I have 3 clients disappointed with Orion... and they don't want to waste time to give feedback on an random forums (for them)

Edited by StinkyMadness

I am 99% that L2Raptorz = Vilmis.

So much barking from a customer who has a dead server is just unusual. Lots of details doesn't add up.

If L2Raptorz is living in US then why he is making his posts in ~4-5-6 AM in US time (I don't know his exact "state" but I'm just guessing from min-max) ? Some of posts are being made that early. Is the love for L2JOrion so deep? Obviously the poster is from Europe timezone. We could check his IP but I'm pretty sure Vilmis was smart enough to cover his tracks by buying some VPN.

Another question, why L2Raptorz remembers who Vilmis insulted and who he havent insulted?  And why Vilmis is silent during this discussion?

Anyways who cares anymore?

I heard that punishment for Vilmis has been done already, he will not be able to sell l2jorion in maxcheaters so days of this pack in this forum is over. 

Now what we have left is a barking dog with a 4 years old dead server who was banned once already, I think its time to ban him the second time and restore peace to maxcheaters forum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

@Nightw0lfYour opinion = nothing. Your failed website gives you time to cry here. Grow up kid.

what this failed site? its empty! nobody is there! no servers! big fail!!!

dy5n8xlx3lo61.gif

9 minutes ago, imclyde said:

I am 99% that L2Raptorz = Vilmis.

So much barking from a customer who has a dead server is just unusual. Lots of details doesn't add up.

If L2Raptorz is living in US then why he is making his posts in ~4-5-6 AM in US time (I don't know his exact "state" but I'm just guessing from min-max) ? Some of posts are being made that early. Is the love for L2JOrion so deep? Obviously the poster is from Europe timezone. We could check his IP but I'm pretty sure Vilmis was smart enough to cover his tracks by buying some VPN.

Another question, why L2Raptorz remembers who Vilmis insulted and who he havent insulted?  And why Vilmis is silent during this discussion?

Anyways who cares anymore?

I heard that punishment for Vilmis has been done already, he will not be able to sell l2jorion in maxcheaters so days of this pack in this forum is over. 

Now what we have left is a barking dog with a 4 years old dead server who was banned once already, I think its time to ban him the second time and restore peace to maxcheaters forum. 

HaHa.. so I am Vilmis? ..so funny.. you are 99% wrong..

ban me for what?

Why would Vilmis be banned from selling his pack on MXC?

And how did you "hear" about it?

Edited by L2Raptorz
  • Sad 1