GREAT SERVER PACK

4 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

You make accusations of scammer.. I ask for proof. You provide none.

You are all talk with no evidence. Only posting an unfounded opinion.

If I have been working with someone for over 4 years without issue.. why would I believe you?

Again you avoid my questions. Impossible to have a discussion with a monkey. Have a nice day.

55 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

Sad to sell 600-800e frozen source that you can't even code any of its feature.. I have the Orion... has nothing that its not shared or marketplace.. so if you don't see that you have been scammed then you deserve to be his client. No more argue with you.. wish you to wakeup one day and spend your money better on stripers or something.

There is no deception in what L2jOrion pack offers. . you can test pack before you buy on test server.. . your complaint seems to be about price he asks.. but this is not a scam. Clients know the pack they are getting and can ask for price of source before they buy right? Everything is clearly described and delivered as advertised. You say all features on Orion pack is shared,

but no one has the features L2Raptor 35x has. I did not think we were arguing. Just talking.

I think you meant "strippers" not "stripers". A "Striper" = "Striped Bass" which is a fish in english.

48 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

Again you avoid my questions. Impossible to have a discussion with a monkey. Have a nice day.

For the 3rd time...Show proof of scam or just admit you have no proof and STFU.  You should be banned for baseless accusations. Have A nice Day.

Edited by L2Raptorz

21 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

And you avoid proof of scam.

I just proof you that he using my code without permission, that's consider as scam as far I know.. except if I'm wrong and I can start sharing w/e I have access from another developers and servers that not belong to me.. 

//Edit:
Even if he had bought it from me all my clients agree first on my terms:
"With this purchase I have no right to share or resell the code I have obtain."

Edited by StinkyMadness
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

I just proof you that he using my code without permission, that's consider as scam as far I know.. except if I'm wrong and I can start sharing w/e I have access from another developers and servers that not belong to me.. 

//Edit:
"With this purchase I have no right to share or resell the code you are obtain."

+1 That’s true Bro 👍

20 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

+1 That’s true Bro 👍

Using code available online is a scam?  pfff  -1

23 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

//Edit:
"With this purchase I have no right to share or resell the code you are obtain."

So how did he scam your codes from you?

Edited by L2Raptorz

21 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

Using code available online is a scam?  pfff  -1

That's the point.. its not available online.. but private in few people.

6 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

That's the point.. its not available online.. but private in few people.

Scammer deceives people out of money or product.

How did he scam your codes from you?

Edited by L2Raptorz

7 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

Ok so I can share his source as far I found it on the internet right?

1 hour ago, L2Raptorz said:

A scam is a term used to describe any fraudulent business or scheme that takes money or other goods from an unsuspecting person. I think you should STFU.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, L2Raptorz said:

How would you feel if someone would share all your servers code that you paid for? 

10 hours ago, zemaitis said:

How would you feel if someone would share all your servers code that you paid for? 

I would feel scammed because I paid money for service/product and our agreement was violated. This is not the case with some one using unprotected code found online, adding to pack and selling pack for profit. Doing this is not scam. There was no money transaction or agreement violated for the code. I would advise Devs to protect/secure their codes if they don't want others to use them for profit.

12 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

Ok so I can share his source as far I found it on the internet right?

You did not answer the question .. How did Vilmis scam your code(s) from you?

Sharing something found online is not a scam.

11 hours ago, melron said:

A scam is a term used to describe any fraudulent business or scheme that takes money or other goods from an unsuspecting person. I think you should STFU.

There was no money exchanged or goods taken. No agreement violated. Code was freely available online.

I find your response unintelligent.

10 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Its client rights violation , it’s same as your bank will share your card details . In my opinion it’s really bad.

What "Client Rights" were violated?

10 hours ago, Celestine said:

StinkyMadness is right about what he is saying but most of people wont understand.

It seems the developers here get pissed off that their code(s) are used by others for profit or without permission even though "somehow" their code(s) are made available online.

Let's not forget all L2 codes/files are stolen/illegal and all developers are using these files for profit.

So, then all developers are scammers for profiting on these stolen codes/files as well?

So, if StinkyMadness is right, then he is a scammer also.

He scammed NCSOFT.

Edited by L2Raptorz
  • Upvote 1

As an Admin, I give no shit how a pack is assembled.

I pay for the effort of the developer who creates the pack, the performance/options the pack offers, and the support given. I find L2jOrion to be a great pack with great support.

People on MXC (mostly Devs) want to label Vilmis a scammer, but when asked for proof(repeatedly)..NOT one of you can provide any proof.

StinkyMadness is mad that he released 1 of his codes and it was made available(somehow) and used by Vilmis in L2jOrion pack. But this is not a scam. He did not steal or deceive StinkyMadness to obtain this code and no agreement violated.

I have dealt with Vilmis for over 4 years. We have had disagreements, but never scammed.

I don't see any other Admins standing up and posting that their Lucera or AciS pack is great... hmmm.. wonder why...🙄

Lastly, If you are going to accuse someone of being a scammer then provide proof or be banned.