I will crack any L2j Project for free

• 7 months later...

Since I'm still getting messages about this, here are a couple of things.

Yes I am still cracking projects but until now people didn't want me to share them once I cracked so here are a couple of new rules.

• If you want your project cracked you MUST agree that I can share the cracked version in this topic
  • Stop asking me to crack Sunrise. Nevermore has given me access to the files for free and I'm not being a dick to people that aren't dicks to me
Edited by Elfocrash
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Elfocrash said:
  • Stop asking me to crack Sunrise. Nevermore has given me access to the files for free and I'm not being a dick to people that aren't dicks to me

lmao

3 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

idiot like always

ti idiot re paniblaka? pou 10 xronia grafeis ta idia skata kai exeis to thrasos na me kaneis kai quote

Well cracking sunrise isnt really that hard, I have done it, but also, not sharing. Not going to share times of work of both parties ;) If U want a sunrise, go purchase from them lmao

Edited by HyperBlown

9 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

Well cracking sunrise isnt really that hard, I have done it, but also, not sharing. Not going to share times of work on both parties ;) If U want a sunrise, go purchase from them lol

Well it was by hard the hardest out of all the l2j packs I cracked. Their misdirection game is really good.

Just now, Elfocrash said:

Well it was by hard the hardest out of all the l2j packs I cracked. Their misdirection game is really good.

That is true, but as soon you find all the calls, its easy. Well, not for anyone to crack tho. But still a fun thing to do

what about sunrise? its a nonfactor project, those poor developers just adapt whatever they find shared or leaked from L2JBRAZIL, and there's NOT A SINGLE quality server out there running on that project with success, just a playground project for wannabe scriptkid admins and thats all

1 hour ago, xdem said:

what about sunrise? its a nonfactor project, those poor developers just adapt whatever they find shared or leaked from L2JBRAZIL, and there's NOT A SINGLE quality server out there running on that project with success, just a playground project for wannabe scriptkid admins and thats all

You can also start the new topic with same service and get access to the shitcode from the developers of similar projects in return for a promise not to crack their shit. Only commerce, nothing personal.

44 minutes ago, Rootware said:

You can also start the new topic with same service and get access to the shitcode from the developers of similar projects in return for a promise not to crack their shit. Only commerce, nothing personal.

yeah, I am wondering what a stupid post by stupid people still exists with no moderation

"I crack anything for free except my boyfriend who gave me shit for free" common, this forum sucks and doen't dissapoint doing it even 10 years later, I had to hear such lines back from the kindergarden

1 hour ago, xdem said:

yeah, I am wondering what a stupid post by stupid people still exists with no moderation

"I crack anything for free except my boyfriend who gave me shit for free" common, this forum sucks and doen't dissapoint doing it even 10 years later, I had to hear such lines back from the kindergarden

You have no sense of humor. It's was sarcasm on Elfocrash's cracking loyalty for some projects.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, Rootware said:

You have no sense of humor. It's was sarcasm on Elfocrash's cracking loyalty for some projects.

maxresdefault.jpg

who cares for your sarcasm either random