Most stable Interlude pack

On 5/23/2019 at 7:48 PM, JohnBoy13 said:

I would not  play even if they pay me. Before h5 everything is so lame. 

If you have not started on old school L2 maybe :P i play from C3 :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 12:29 PM, leonardoll174 said:

Pode cre que vão lhe dar algo que custa 130 dolar com sistema de key de graça. 

entendi meu amigo , mais teria alguma revisao boa pra se trabalhar free ? atualmente 

On 6/22/2019 at 12:23 AM, wagner roberto said:

entendi meu amigo , mais teria alguma revisao boa pra se trabalhar free ? atualmente 

aCis

25 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Another thing : if people/projects were actually COOPERATING between themselves, MAYBE L2J would be already ended. I believe I do/did my part, so... What about you, who is reading those lines ? Back in time I proposed to Shyla (L2JFrozen) to merge. He refused. I proposed to Zoey76 (L2J leader) to take back the public L2JIL branch. He refused.

The multiple projects could actually work, each, on a specific domain, and share to each other what they did, to get a common base. A "project" goal, in most cases, is to create their own names (L2+random name), edit the package folder, and that's it... Which is terribly sad.

L2J could be already ended.

this is so sad that didnt happen back in time, i think personal gain or fame was infront of this concept, today how many are active and to follow a team lead for a game of 2004 when you join a server and for 1 player are aprox 100bot players xD by servers who were written bad in past updated 2-3 things and sold as the "best pack" till today this destroyed l2 community and honestly i think acis,vanganth(not anymore),advext keeping it.

10 hours ago, Tryskell said:

If by stability you mean stability, well, aCis can run. There's probably some essential things which could be reworked like MMOCore, but overall it makes far better than L2J IL, and probably most of IL packs out there.

those are my words. 10 years and still not ready for a live server. is that fixed yet? https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227214-hi-why

or -what in the hell u added such thing- taking/changing target under debuff? i mean why would u needed to add that at all? nowadays checking servers core before joining if its acis or whatever. since u playing ma u cant change target when u under debuff ;d gj keep on working

13 hours ago, aLzhite said:

those are my words. 10 years and still not ready for a live server. is that fixed yet? https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227214-hi-why

or -what in the hell u added such thing- taking/changing target under debuff? i mean why would u needed to add that at all? nowadays checking servers core before joining if its acis or whatever. since u playing ma u cant change target when u under debuff ;d gj keep on working

I answered you for the knownlist part on the given topic. For the whatever debuff part, I didn't understand and you didn't explain elsewhere.

You have to know than aCis knownlist handles far more objects than regular L2J knownlist system (I say L2J because L2JFrozen probably didn't touch it), because :

• - the radius detection is bigger (was x2 bigger on the revision you tested - which translates to 4 times - it was fixed after some L2OFF tests). Which mean you see more objects on bigger distance, Z included.
  • - L2J IL NPC knownlist CAN'T SEE OTHER NPCs. Which means any script where a NPC has to interact with another NPC, it can't work). On aCis, it's implemented.
  • - It's not adaptative anymore (on L2J, Player knownlist radius is based on current entity number, which varies) but is now solely based on WordRegion square content, so my solution can't create ghosts (aka objects which shouldn't appear but are still populating your knownlist). L2J still got this problem, no matter the chronicle.
  • - If, for whatever clever reason, your L2J pack actually handles NPCs seeing other NPCs on knownlist - then try to put 2k NPCs + 1 player on the same spot, and do the same on aCis. Check memory consumption. Since L2J knownlist system saves the knownlist of each people, that's 2001 Maps filled with 2000 entities = ~4 000 000 objects on Maps. On my knownlist, I wouldn't have that problem of memory consumption.

All in one, getting 1kkk FPS or 230FPS doesn't change anything for your human eye.

Oh, and none ever lagged.

The only legit edit would be to add Z approach, to handle WorldRegion as a 3D cube instead of 2D. It would save you some FPS on places like catacombs - but most notably on ToI - with the cost of creating billions of pointless WorldRegions which will be empty forever. You also won't be able to see high flying stuff like player mounted Wyvern anymore.

PS : there is strictly no reason, except knownlist, you got more FPS in one pack and in another. You probably spawned a shitload of entities somewhere.

In Queent Ant Lair, I personally I'm around 55 FPS with 78 objects on knownlists. Killing those monsters and waiting for despawn ends to 65 FPS with 4 objects. Nothing else goes in the client.

So, even knownlist edit can't explain the difference of FPS. And as I'm not a client editor... Not sure what you do to pump client stats up.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Tryskell said:

For the whatever debuff part, I didn't understand and you didn't explain elsewhere.

-u have to pay for that

All in one, getting 1kkk FPS or 230FPS doesn't change anything for your human eye.

-u right unless u just watching instead playing. try to play csgo with 60fps and 600 fps and tell me there is no difference. i will work for you my rest of the life. cuz they put that http://prntscr.com/o99p5e just to fill blanks

Oh, and none ever lagged.

-i could bring you buch of ppl right now to prove it

PS : there is strictly no reason, except knownlist, you got more FPS in one pack and in another. You probably spawned a shitload of entities somewhere. 

-he blamed once again for nothing the same way as he did before on line 4. https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227214-hi-why/?tab=comments#comment-2719319

@Celestine i want a sanction for that guy

In Queent Ant Lair, I personally I'm around 55 FPS with 78 objects on knownlists. Killing those monsters and waiting for despawn ends to 65 FPS with 4 objects. Nothing else goes in the client.

-u both @Rootware get a better pc 

https://maxcheaters.com/uploads/monthly_2019_07/536258812_pcdata.jpg.75f92759631aef746f7669f1fec0fc14.jpg

Not sure what you do to pump client stats up.

-nothing. also obs cuts my fps down by half. 

illa uğraştırcasın da sokuk evladı

1. Give me your system folder. I saw modified dlls for increasing FPS, but it's anyway custom.

2. Try this test with default IL client and patch w/o any customs and show here the results.

P.S. For CS: GO matter internet ping, input lag of LCD monitor and after FPS.

Edited by Rootware

2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

A pack where you can add diff patch without problem is a pack which didn't edit anything in the core since the time of that diff patch. How do you expect things fixed if your core doesn't evolve ? Think it twice. Added to that, I heavily touched the organization of files, to be more clear. It is spread over the revisions. As a newbie you will probably struggle with your diff patches, but as a regular developer you would be happy about my changes, not struggling what L2Summon and L2SummonInstance is about. All my changesets show how I edit EVERYTHING (and sometimes why), there is no secret.

Customs on my forums are seeable for customers only. It's a nice addition for helpers, who support my work.

My "support" (community is a better word) works for free, and like any support on L2J they aren't English natives (me included). You generally get the answer you deserve. If the question was stupid, you get a stupid answer, and I can't blame them to do so, cause you were probably not enough patient to read or search, which is the base of L2J world.

It got nothing with "low skill trash", if it takes more times to explain than to do, then yes, you would probably have to pay someone to do it. As a "support" you will expect more "lost" times, from someone which is anyway unable to follow a notice or help thread. I don't count the time I helped people, rewarded with barely a "ty", and they simply vanish in nature in return.

People who help ("support") actually receive nothing to answer you.

Debunked is a section about already fixed issues (based on latest), or tested "issues" which are retail on L2OFF after testing. Not sure what you speak about then. I got also a Junk board, where I put a lot of pointless topics. Does it mean I treat them bad ? Or than I simply organize my forums to get real problems on the good board ?

Whatever mate, stick to another random L2J pack - or don't, at all - it's not my problem if you are unable to apply and adapt diff patches. Developement isn't easy, but people entering into L2J community often think they can have everything more than free. And even worst, plug and play content.

Never got involved with prequels of h5 as regards server files, administration e.t.c. I really don't understand how ppl demand everything for free. Server files free, site files free, interfaces free. This means ppl don't give a shit about others time. I personally never demanded anything for free since, most of the times paid services are better. So Plz gipsy trashtalkers find a job or start developing your files and stop criticizing whether acis, Hellas,jserver or whatever the name of the pack may be, is ready for opening a server. If you don't give the appropriate time or money you will never be able to open an enjoyable server. Everyday I visit this forum, still never maxcheaters, but always maxweepers. 

Blows my mind how certain people give shit to aCis. It is basically the only open source l2J IL pack that keeps getting developed. The updates might not be what you want, such as frintezza Al or dp rework, yet they're still updates serving other purposes. And yes, it can be considered open source, since you get access to it with a pitiful price or download random leaks that happen every now and then.

In addition, their "inner circle" is actively involved in MxC L2J help section, spending personal time to help others without having any obligation to do so. A bit of gratitude would be nice.

12 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Blows my mind how certain people give shit to aCis. It is basically the only open source l2J IL pack that keeps getting developed. The updates might not be what you want, such as frintezza Al or dp rework, yet they're still updates serving other purposes. And yes, it can be considered open source, since you get access to it with a pitiful price or download random leaks that happen every now and then.

In addition, their "inner circle" is actively involved in MxC L2J help section, spending personal time to help others without having any obligation to do so. A bit of gratitude would be nice.

+1, the answer is aCis

18 hours ago, Rootware said:

1. Give me your system folder. I saw modified dlls for increasing FPS, but it's anyway custom.

2. Try this test with default IL client and patch w/o any customs and show here the results.

P.S. For CS: GO matter internet ping, input lag of LCD monitor and after FPS.

• Sad 1