Ex-Guard Interlude Client Protection

Meanwhile they ShellExecuted the living shit out of you XD

maybe yes ( but i have files without crypt and all can see what i use and how )
and you maybe to use the same and no one can't see this because your files is corrupted
so don't spam plz :)

just for completeness for the topic

video available upon request  :P

truth .. they bypass it and tell and how and thank you

but you can't share it and is not cracked setup for can use it everyone

for sure the protection need update " and see what happens on next days "

Edited by pirama

you can't see whats the reason of packing own files and sell antibot, delusional retard lul

on top of that asking 120 euro for something which can be checked inside out just by drag and drop into IDA and basic asm/win32 knowledge, simple fishing for clueless buyers.

Oh cmon we have revs to do stop spaming like it will be outdated...none made in 2 months a completely antibot from 0 all we know all antibots out there they use any leached files and they have work on it..

Oh cmon we have revs to do stop spaming like it will be outdated...none made in 2 months a completely antibot from 0 all we know all antibots out there they use any leached files and they have work on it..

speak for your own product my friend :)

In time they will make it better. Just give them some time to work on it.

You can't build something in one day..

ofc and can't .. but this " hack method really i don't think it "

really is funny :)

So , why the rush at start selling it then? 

I mean , i'm not trying to hate but i wouldnt sell something that i wasnt sure it was "ready" (in my opinion)

Anyway i'm clueless as much as it concerns anti bots so  all i can say is Reborn is a trustable member and don't be afrtaid to make bussiness with him.

Good luck on your sells!

ExGuard team 

• After what happened a few hours ago we have upgraded the files [ and i think this " hack don't work " ] ty Anarchy for report
  • the files is not for sell for some days ( need more tests ) ...
  • ofc and this time is without crypt

virustotal for dsetup.dll

virustotal for loader.exe

system for test server

Thank you for your support !

Edited by pirama

Well i am not a developer but i am a player and in all servers ( c6 servers ) that have smartguard/gameguard paid adrenaline works 100%. From what i understood out of all these drama is that to by pass their anti-bot protection wasn't that easy as in the others in which you just double click the adrenaline and let it to bot. The only one here who posted proofs that adrenaline works was anarchy and gj for him since he posted real proofs that there is a bypass for their anitbot but he mentioned that still there should be some basic knowledge of X and Y things which many players DON'T HAVE so i would say gj to this team and keep up !

Edited by MrPro*

Well i am not a developer but i am a player and in all servers ( c6 servers ) that have smartguard/gameguard paid adrenaline works 100%. From what i understood out of all these drama is that to by pass their anti-bot protection wasn't that easy as in the others in which you just double click the adrenaline and let it to bot. The only one here who posted proofs that adrenaline works was anarchy and gj for him since he posted real proofs that there is a bypass for their anitbot but he mentioned that still there should be some basic knowledge of X and Y things which many players DON'T

HAVE so i would say gj to this team and keep up !

Thanks for your reply and from anarchy bypass already passed 3 days we are updated every day to improve our antibot and close all possible bypasses.and all this without encrypts..

i wont say much things the only thing i want to say here is gj to those people who trying to release something better cheaper than the other anti bot programs

i tested many things on their server and nothing worked but still there are always people who can bypass things and run any tools they want. keep it up

i wont say much things the only thing i want to say here is gj to those people who trying to release something better cheaper than the other anti bot programs

i tested many things on their server and nothing worked but still there are always people who can bypass things and run any tools they want. keep it up

We are working on it we are in rev 3 we have more updates to do in future..

ExGuard Team

• problem with bypass is past now ... ty Anarchy for report 
  • the price has changed Reborn12 can be tell more 

virustotal for dsetup.dll

virustotal for loader.exe

system for Test Server

Thank you all for your support !

Main Post Updated With Latest Rev Links System Etc

Offer Price 100e Until 31 August

...test server only available with contact with us..

Contact me or pirama if you want access in test Server..

Edited by Reborn12