Ex-Guard Interlude Client Protection

Its better instead of scaming peoples like you.

You're a retard back when u licked me for free codes it was nice. Stupid greek

But what i can excpect from a kid on a forum with a troll face  in 2017

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

You're a retard back when u licked me for free codes it was nice. Stupid greek

But what i can excpect from a kid on a forum with a troll face  in 2017

I never ask for free codes.

Who cares for a troll face avatar in a forum in 2k17?

Scammer

Trava klepse kana frago na fas mia feta psomi

Trust members ofc...

But, protection dont work for everyone (including in my computer and I paid 120eu) Antonis send me a lot of updates trying to fix the problem, none worked, so I solved to open my server with first protection he sent me its was the only one was working on my pc, but more than 100 players cant use it cause l2 do not open, and all the time, some player get disconet cause problem on blowfishkey (it was a error on gs).

At end, I deleted it, I do not recommend buying, now that they already have my money the support is over.

1 minute ago, maldito171 said:

Trust members ofc...

But, protection dont work for everyone (including in my computer and I paid 120eu) Antonis send me a lot of updates trying to fix the problem, none worked, so I solved to open my server with first protection he sent me its was the only one was working on my pc, but more than 100 players cant use it cause l2 do not open, and all the time, some player get disconet cause problem on blowfishkey (it was a error on gs).

At end, I deleted it, I do not recommend buying, now that they already have my money the support is over.

Did you send when you got the problem with your server to solve this?

Send me a msg in skype to solve your problems

15 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

Did you send when you got the problem with your server to solve this?

Send me a msg in skype to solve your problems

Im Oseias, i send msg to Antonis. He cant fix my problem.

On 7/9/2017 at 11:22 PM, maldito171 said:

Im Oseias, i send msg to Antonis. He cant fix my problem.

good morning 

about blowfishkey error you never give report for this ... ( and this bug can exist in first rev but only you useit .. all another customer use the last rev and no one has problem )

your pc has problem on your raid 0 ... stuck on different files ( all debug on this hdd ) has different stuck every time

you test it and on hdd without raid ( and no stuck on protection ) but l2 can't open ... without error or something . just don't open

and as you told me you have the same problem and with script guard protection . i send you and one server who use vanganth protection and you have again problem .

maybe your pc stuck ?

On 7/9/2017 at 11:03 PM, maldito171 said:

Trust members ofc...

i have lost many time for i'm trying to find what happened with your pc ( because this problem is only for you ) ...

yes i missing for some days but i have send you the ExGuard forum and i have add you as customer . but you never have write nothing and you don't ask help ... so the support is not over

from the moment you think you have done right ( this posts , delete the protection and this is the end )  i think i can i delete you and from customer now ( you don't need it )

Edited by pirama

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got protection 3 weeks ago.  In first few days pirama was helping and later he disappeared and removed me from skype contacts for some reason. Reborn12 (his colleague) seems online 24/7 but he doesn't work with protection directly, and  he doesn't know when pirama will be online. So yeah, I have been sitting with live server and lots of troubles caused by the protection (which seems to be working).

I  reported the problems to their skype/to the forum but Reborn12 just promises me that everything will be ok and then I wait. Time passes. Only 2-3 other people are using the protection and I am not even sure if actively, might be dead servers because seems that no one else is reporting anything in their forum.

I  really hope that l2ex guys get their shit together, because this protection has potential but it's impossible to catch pirama. One week his pc is broken, another week his friend comes visit him, third week even his colleague doesn't know where he is and etc. 

Edited by zemaitis

1 hour ago, zemaitis said:

One week his pc is broken, another week his friend comes visit him, third week even his colleague doesn't know where he is and etc.

Hahahaha