Ex-Guard Interlude Client Protection

My friend I don't talk in details to give you a reasonable time to fix your mistakes and gain some reputation around, as I told you before, I don't want to harm your business and we encourage new solution, I did gave some private advice that were probably ignored acc. to posts stated. You don't want to get serious regarding this with us, after all, we are also protection developers, so telling me I have no knowledge is you know..I would've post my first post before consulting my team, and unfortunately you are risking other people's money at this development stage.

So let's do it the other way, you consult with your team, and ask yourself if I am wrong, if you decide that I'm wrong I will initiate a full review of your product and publish it here, something that may cause irreversible damage to the product since its not encrypted. 

My friend I don't talk in details to give you a reasonable time to fix your mistakes and gain some reputation around, as I told you before, I don't want to harm your business and we encourage new solution, I did gave some private advice that were probably ignored acc. to posts stated. You don't want to get serious regarding this with us, after all, we are also protection developers, so telling me I have no knowledge is you know..I would've post my first post before consulting my team, and unfortunately you are risking other people's money at this development stage.

So let's do it the other way, you consult with your team, and ask yourself if I am wrong, if you decide that I'm wrong I will initiate a full review of your product and publish it here, something that may cause irreversible damage to the product since its not encrypted. 

first of all you are not my friend ... " if you are friend just you can tell me my mistake " but you can't tell me because you don't have try nothing

on private you said on Reborn12 about crypt ... because you can't give your protection without crypt " and is not about hack "

second as said and xDem the owner on ExGuard is me " eixes dikio xDem o noob pou den kseri na grafi egw eimai "

I'm just not good at selling and I chose to be scorned .. but this is before you and people start talk about me job without proof

on my question the answer is only one :

on ExGuard the basic security is the BlowFish Engine and is coded by me as whole project

the test server on this time have 1 very good security system [ but is configured to work on very low level ( lower at 2% ) ]

and i don't said that as an excuse [ if every one try to crack it can see and this ]

about : [ risking other people's money ] ( you maybe to have one team L2Script )

but and i have one name on this forum for 10 years and out of forum 30 years life ... and i'm not scams

So I do not allow you to challenge my credibility  ...

and respect the rules on this forum 

you can read the Notes

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/54023-read-before-posting-how-to-sticky/

This is our policy :

So we remain firm in our values (we keep each client protected separately)
And our beginnings without crypt so no one "player" has any doubts about malware or other
And under no circumstances should he ever beg for him to call the antimatter from this PC to be able to play on the respective server
( many people don't join in server with protection for this reason )

"  In case you do not like our policy, you have the opportunity to go on another protection  "
Edited by pirama

You are too emotional on this, building a project from 0 is hard, I do agree, but ignoring obvious mistakes is ridiculous.

Taking you're 30 years old and starting conversation with critics as everybody's "stupid" because just giving remarks. You need to work on your attitude.

Lower your gears, really, people encrypting stuff not to bring malicious code inside, but to protect their intellectual property and if we're talking about information security (what we are doing), we're increasing the protection abilities. 

You have the right to stay not encrypted, let's see where it will get you, and you should be happy people hyping your thread, not being angry =)

You are too emotional on this, building a project from 0 is hard, I do agree, but ignoring obvious mistakes is ridiculous.

Taking you're 30 years old and starting conversation with critics as everybody's "stupid" because just giving remarks. You need to work on your attitude.

Lower your gears, really, people encrypting stuff not to bring malicious code inside, but to protect their intellectual property and if we're talking about information security (what we are doing), we're increasing the protection abilities. 

You have the right to stay not encrypted, let's see where it will get you, and you should be happy people hyping your thread, not being angry =)

i'm angry only because you and other talk without proof ( every time )

you said about your dev " they need 1 hour for cracked it " , xxdem same 

and system for test server is on main page 2 days so ?

about this i think you can understand me opinion ... " yes you are wrong "

and now i wait for your review :)

don't spam again before you have it

respect the rules

Edited by pirama

i've cracked all your anti-debugger checks is less than 10 minutes with few winapi hooks, the fact that you used shared code does not make you someone. I gave proof of the crack on my previous replies so I won't waste my time for your retardness any longer, your work has being owned in 10 minutes.

@l2scripts

You are talking too much about encryption, if you believe that "encrypted" code run encrypted on the machine you are fooled, the computer will eventually decrypt it and try to execute it, and as far as the computer can read it, humans will read it aswell you can't do anything about it. There is no such thing as the encryption nonsense you're talking about as long as the protections are cracked and the process run on the debugger. fact. 

Edited by xxdem

i've cracked all your anti-debugger checks is less than 10 minutes with few winapi hooks, the fact that you used shared code does not make you someone. I gave proof of the crack on my previous replies so I won't waste my time for your retardness any longer, your work has being owned in 10 minutes.

@l2scripts

You are talking too much about encryption, if you believe that "encrypted" code run encrypted on the machine you are fooled, the computer will eventually decrypt it and try to execute it, and as far as the computer can read it, humans will read it aswell you can't do anything about it. There is no such thing as the encryption nonsense you're talking about as long as the protections are cracked and the process run on the debugger. fact. 

except random image . only you join after protocol version ( my securite is after and you get ) 2 dc on enterworld after then you get 2 dc on fail hwid and you don't try again
i don't know for sure if you are this " crysha " but the failed 4 times and not try again 

ofc you can't lose your time why you know you are can't bypass it 

if you join with your crack on server then talk about shared code idiot ( and share the crack as you said )

but for now only idiot's is this how talk without proof

on next post you or what ever in this topic how talk without proof is report ( respect the rules )
Edited by pirama

Μένω μόνο στο γεγονός ότι κανείς δικός μας δεν γύρισε να πει ένα "μπράβο" στα 2 παιδιά που ξεκινήσανε κάτι, και αρχίσατε τα "μπήκα και το έσπασα, άρα έχω περισσότερο IQ από τον σκύλο του γείτονα". 

Τόσα χρόνια τα ίδια μυαλά έχετε οι περισσότεροι εδώ μέσα.

Αντί να πείτε "το σπασα με τον χ τρόπο", κάνε updates να το κάνεις καλύτερο, εσείς κράζετε τελείως άσκοπα.

Δεν με ενδιαφέρει ποιος έχει δίκιο σε όλα τα παραπάνω σχόλια, αλλά δυστυχώς με ενδιαφέρει το ότι μεταξύ μας ήμαστε οι χειρότεροι. Έκανε αυτό ο Κώστας ενώ εγώ δεν το'χω κάνει? Θα τον φάω!

Μπράβο.. Πάμε πολύ μπροστά ακόμη και μέσα στα forum.

Καλό βράδυ..

Μένω μόνο στο γεγονός ότι κανείς δικός μας δεν γύρισε να πει ένα "μπράβο" στα 2 παιδιά που ξεκινήσανε κάτι, και αρχίσατε τα "μπήκα και το έσπασα, άρα έχω περισσότερο IQ από τον σκύλο του γείτονα". 

Τόσα χρόνια τα ίδια μυαλά έχετε οι περισσότεροι εδώ μέσα.

Αντί να πείτε "το σπασα με τον χ τρόπο", κάνε updates να το κάνεις καλύτερο, εσείς κράζετε τελείως άσκοπα.

Δεν με ενδιαφέρει ποιος έχει δίκιο σε όλα τα παραπάνω σχόλια, αλλά δυστυχώς με ενδιαφέρει το ότι μεταξύ μας ήμαστε οι χειρότεροι. Έκανε αυτό ο Κώστας ενώ εγώ δεν το'χω κάνει? Θα τον φάω!

Μπράβο.. Πάμε πολύ μπροστά ακόμη και μέσα στα forum.

Καλό βράδυ..

δεν είναι έτσι ακριβώς ... αν το σπάσουν θα τους πω εγώ μπράβο ! 

το θέμα είναι ότι κράζουν χωρίς να το έχουν σπάσει ... 

αλλά είμαι κατά 99% σίγουρος ότι δεν μπορούν να το σπάσουν ακόμα και αν είναι με μιωμένο στάδιο προστασίας ο test server .

δυστυχώς μόνο με αναφορά θα βάλουν μυαλό αυτοί και μιλάω για όλους τους από πάνω ...

εκτός αν μέσα στις επόμενες μέρες μου αποδείξουν ότι είχαν δίκιο ..

It's not exactly that ... if they break it I'll tell them I thumbs up!
The point is that they hold without being broken ...
But I am 99% sure that they can not break it even if the test server is a confined stage.

Unfortunately only by reference they will mind and talk about all the above ...
Unless they prove to me in the next few days that they are right.

I checked this out a few days ago for a friend and told him it was shit and left it there but seeing this cocky ass bullshit going on I decided to go a but further.... well it took a couple hours but got into the test server with adrenalin, you're gonna say the screenshot is fake but your test server is empty default with nothing ig for me to screen which would show it's your server but yeah

9-1wfPhZQbqJh5OcSWG7ug.png

this guard is shit like it's a good start for some noob who's never done it before but this is not even close to something anyone should be selling, especially for 120eu... checks are simplistic and easy to defeat and just simply show a huge lack of understanding of how an effective protection needs to operate, not to mention the shit HWID which any 12 year old can change with apps from google, but it's not bad enough that this thing is shit, this thing is dangerous

check this screen

9MjGCYtBQ9WwONIjxaNz0A.png

yes ladies and germs THAT is a backdoor, that is from their custom packet handler which hooks on UNetworkHandler::AddNetworkQueue (that's Server->Client packets), when they send their little 0xF5 custom packet to the client, the client takes the string contained in the packet and sends it straight to ShellExecuteW no checks no filtering, now whatever the intentions of the makers of this shit is isn't really the point, considering the level of server owners we have these days (idiots and teenagers mostly) you really want to trust them with an unfiltered administrator shell to your PC? nah man fuck that

tl;dr

guard is shit and has a backdoor shell to your pc via custom packet, don't buy this shit and if you're a player, stay the fuck away from servers running it

Edited by Anarchy

nice try for see i see you you try many times toy login ( and you gat many dc )

i don't know if you join with real system or with cracked or if is it on test server just you can share the crack 

about 0xF5 packet is no back door omg 

package com.ExGuard.packet;

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.L2GameServerPacket;

public final class OpenSite extends L2GameServerPacket
{
	private String _site;

public OpenSite(String site)
	{
		_site = site;
	}

@Override
	protected final void writeImpl()
	{
		writeC(0xF5);
		writeS(_site);
	}

@Override
	public String getType()
	{
		return "[S] F5 OpenSite";
	}
}
case 0xF5:
	ShellExecuteW(NULL, NULL, LPCWSTR(NetworkPacket->data), NULL, NULL, 5);
break;

is for open url .. so i wait for share :)

Edited by pirama

join the game i'll take a video of me next to you with adrenalin, you just showed right there that you are completely clueless about security if you just introduced a remote command execution exploit into your own system by not filtering that shell on the client, what's stopping some 12 year old server owner sending malicious commands through that packet? where's the filtering to ensure it's only links? like i said, it doesn't matter what YOUR intent is, this is basic bitch stuff and you're trying to sell this for fuck sake

join the game i'll take a video of me next to you with adrenalin, you just showed right there that you are completely clueless about security if you just introduced a remote command execution exploit into your own system by not filtering that shell on the client, what's stopping some 12 year old server owner sending malicious commands through that packet? where's the filtering to ensure it's only links? like i said, it doesn't matter what YOUR intent is, this is basic bitch stuff and you're trying to sell this for fuck sake

truth on this i don't have check for commands . ty for report ...

im in game you are not ...

how time need to i wait for you ?

Edited by pirama