interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

Max enchant for interlude is +15.

For retail interlude.

On L2Eola, there are blessed book of giants that will not break your skill if it fails to enchant. These guys use a huge amount of donate coins to get these skills so high +.

The hero coins it's only for 6 Hours after its use.

Our Chinese community can't chase olympiad as far for them olympiads starts at 2:00AM and finishes at 9AM.

We will consider this suggestion soon.

wocaochinadog

For retail interlude.

On L2Eola, there are blessed book of giants that will not break your skill if it fails to enchant. These guys use a huge amount of donate coins to get these skills so high +.

Great balance.Make them so powerfull before first olympiad week end.You should know normal player got 30% chance for +11.Next time remember notice this feature on your information.

L2Eola Stuff Team:

Spoiler 1

03f28bf6ba754241be9944ee7194cf45.pngThe Full conversation before this (i dont want to spam shots)

-Hookey: Feeding oly is permitted?

I saw some ppl feeding oly, got ss too.

Before you answer, i have never played a single server where oly feed was permitted.
It's pretty not fair to leave this thing allowed. Some ppls are solo players and they are losing hero cause of clans feeding on oly.

-Revenant: Hookey, on 25 Mar 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

snapback.png

Feeding oly is permitted?

Before you answer, i have never played a single server where oly feed was permitted.
It's pretty not fair to leave this thing allowed. Some ppls are solo players and they are losing hero cause of clans feeding on oly.

+++++++++++++++

-adr: you can do whatever you want with your points. some features in this game are not made for solo players . 

-NiggaW: adr, on 25 Mar 2017 - 03:32 AM, said:

snapback.png

you can do whatever you want with your points. some features in this game are not made for solo players . 

-Artus: We have the perfect Anti feed protection in olympiad, so in the case how olympiad is right now, its free to use it how you like it.

If someone's wants to give a match somewhere, does not mean its a feed.

There is no waiting list, and no base classes.

So automatically makes olympiads non-feedable.

-Revenant: Artus, on 25 Mar 2017 - 08:04 AM, said:

snapback.png

We have the perfect Anti feed protection in olympiad, so in the case how olympiad is right now, its free to use it how you like it.

When a  guy is playing 3 matches with the same guy  w/o armor is not like feed huh?

-Artus: Revenant, on 25 Mar 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

snapback.png

When a  guy is playing 3 matches with the same guy  w/o armor is not like feed huh?

No, since there is no waiting list or base classes.

Pure luck

*the rest on photo*

Spoiler 2

0483bd780eeb4481824fcc6ed8920faf.jpg

Translation:
Nymphaze: Anyway
Nymphaze: I'm gonna tell the world about them in every forum

He saw my post on chat and he pmed me
Artus: I'll make you ip ban then
Nymphaze: Send your skype
Nymphaze: Cause you think you are clever
Nymphaze: You losing population
Nymphaze: And you don't give a damn
Nymphaze: f*ck my donation (15eu tho for in game trade as donate coins) that i made, for your shitty server!
Artus: ok
Nymphaze: I won't flame you
Nymphaze: just a simple discussion
Nymphaze: and do whatever you want i don't give a damn

Nymphaze: You don't care, keep it going then continue your corruption
Nymphaze: and let your server die

Spoiler 3

3e5823c2bafe451f8ca135d7698ef70c.jpg

Here im (second character) vs a guy doing a type of wall hacking/hiding in to ground. I asked friends to call admin/gms on global chat (cause global needs 5 pvps and i didnt have them) to see the bug, noone came, made a petitions and noone answered.
He did it twice, once on me and once on another player.
Admins did do nothing about it.

Spoiler 4

06cd10a1272d4fe39cc4500c43d2db70.jpg

0c26794f22f14dfaa16ce2f02664041a.jpg

I made plenty reports of this guy, feeding oly with his whole clan spamming bots helping him but admin covering them without doing anything

After i report them on petitions (there was only 1 petition cause he said me he is in a rush from the many petitions xD) he answered me like a bot, he closed the petition without solving the problem, made me rage, i flamed him on global chat and after that jailed me for 400 minutes :)

*pk4no0b joined yesterday, he was losing until he fall to the 3rd place of the Shillien Templar list (he was even doing wrong buffs on the counting -doing Attack aura and chosing Might aswell from the npc-)
I was trying to pm him all day long, he was afk. He logged in then at 21:00  (+2 GMT) went to donation shop, joined oly and he suddenly had 2 actives and probably a passive.
He manage to lose 3 games and win 1 even with those aug. Skills (won 1 with an opponent -ghost hunter- who was almost oom and he used a bow to attack him while pk4no0b had ud, spent his whole mana and lost the game). After that he saw that he can't stand versus his enemies and he called his foes to feed him in oly. *

Admin was defending him all the time.

They perma banned a guy named Brrrr for real money transfer ing and after 20 minutes he was back in game playing oly xD

Was discussing about feeding on the normal chat with a friend and later he was giving critical to him while he was fighting on oly (4 crits in row, and no it wasn't the client i got crits too the same time).

10 mins later he found where the ip ban is located and he banned me :D

-Heard so many rumours about calling your eola corrupted and never believed them. Now i regret the time i didn't quit from the server, when i read the rumours.
Quitting with my foes (cp) from this corrupted server. peace-

Oh... one more thing, Frankie Decard aka Artus aka Koza, learn how to manage your community, corrupt if you want, but don't make it obvious.

Edited by HookeyPooke

L2Eola Stuff Team:

Spoiler 1

03f28bf6ba754241be9944ee7194cf45.pngThe Full conversation before this (i dont want to spam shots)

snapback.png

+++++++++++++++

-adr: you can do whatever you want with your points. some features in this game are not made for solo players . 

snapback.png

-Artus: We have the perfect Anti feed protection in olympiad, so in the case how olympiad is right now, its free to use it how you like it.

snapback.png

snapback.png

Pure luck

*the rest on photo*

Spoiler 2

Translation:

Nymphaze: f*ck my donation (15eu tho for in game trade as donate coins) that i made, for your shitty server!

Spoiler 3

Here im (second character) vs a guy doing a type of wall hacking/hiding in to ground. I asked friends to call admin/gms on global chat (cause global needs 5 pvps and i didnt have them) to see the bug, noone came, made a petitions and noone answered.

Spoiler 4

I made plenty reports of this guy, feeding oly with his whole clan spamming bots helping him but admin covering them without doing anything

After i report them on petitions (there was only 1 petition) he answered me like a bot, he closed the petition without solving the problem, made me rage, i flamed him on ! chat and after that jailed me for 400 minutes :)

*pk4no0b joined yesterday, he was losing until he fall to the 3rd place of the Shillien Templar list (he was even doing wrong buffs on the counting -doing Attack aura and chosing Might aswell from the npc-)

I was trying to pm him all day long, he was afk. He logged in then at 21:00  (+2 GMT) went to donation shop, joined ally and he suddenly had 2 actives and probably a passive.

He manage to lose 3 games and win 1 even with those aug. Skills (won 1 with an opponent -ghost hunter- who was almost oom and he used a bow to attack him while pk4no0b had ud, spent his whole mana and lost the game). After that he saw that he can't stand versus his enemies and he called his foes to feed him in oly. *

They perma banned a guy named Brrrr for real money transfer ing and after 20 minutes he was back in game playing oly xD

Was discussing about feeding on the normal chat with a friend and later he was giving critical to him while he was fighting on oly (4 crits in row, and now it wasn't the client i got crits too the same time).

-Heard so many rumours about calling your eola corrupted and never believed them. Now i regret the time i didn't quit from the server, when i read the rumours.

Oh... one more thing, Frankie Decard aka Artus aka Koza, learn how to manage your community, corrupt if you want, but don't make it obvious.

dude i was saying all these things 1 week before teh server open but nobody saw it coming just me and maybe 1-2 more, the admin is an albanian kid who has no money to even get bread to eat and he even licks the floor for some euros its a fact. he is a sad albanian omofilofilos keftes.

what i dont understand is the community these days,  its 2017 not 2006 and people should pay attention and give them in return what they deserve, i knew about server i said it 1-2 times dont bother joining dont give this retard even interest on his trash server, but people reward these albanian g@y retards who dont even got any money to buy water into joining their server and much more (besides the corruption) some ppl argentino latino germa polak whoever the fck it is some small circle donated to this albani .

yes this albani is a wasted g@y mofo, but fck this community these days .

L2Eola Stuff Team:

Spoiler 1

snapback.png

+++++++++++++++

snapback.png

snapback.png

snapback.png

Pure luck

*the rest on photo*

Spoiler 2

Translation:

Spoiler 3

Spoiler 4

After i report them on petitions (there was only 1 petition cause he said me he is in a rush from the many petitions xD) he answered me like a bot, he closed the petition without solving the problem, made me rage, i flamed him on global chat and after that jailed me for 400 minutes :)

I was trying to pm him all day long, he was afk. He logged in then at 21:00  (+2 GMT) went to donation shop, joined oly and he suddenly had 2 actives and probably a passive.

Was discussing about feeding on the normal chat with a friend and later he was giving critical to him while he was fighting on oly (4 crits in row, and no it wasn't the client i got crits too the same time).

There is no waiting list and no base class games.

So this boy here gets upset because someone took his hero probably, and call a reasonable excuse of feed, and after went to the corrupt think after getting Perma banned for insulting the server and server staff.

We have no such rule about allow or not feed, olympiads are free to play as you wish.

and for the record, in retail lineage and big servers like ours, there is no such ''feed not allowed rule'', you seem made a mistake when you choose our server, and you thought you will play these pure java servers of nowadays

like sanity or l2damage.

p.s: so much work for all these pictures upload, and all that google translate.

Edited by Lineage 2 Eola

dude i was saying all these things 1 week before teh server open but nobody saw it coming just me and maybe 1-2 more, the admin is an albanian kid who has no money to even get bread to eat and he even licks the floor for some euros its a fact. he is a sad albanian omofilofilos keftes.

what i dont understand is the community these days,  its 2017 not 2006 and people should pay attention and give them in return what they deserve, i knew about server i said it 1-2 times dont bother joining dont give this retard even interest on his trash server, but people reward these albanian g@y retards who dont even got any money to buy water into joining their server and much more (besides the corruption) some ppl argentino latino germa polak whoever the fck it is some small circle donated to this albani .

yes this albani is a wasted g@y mofo, but fck this community these days .

about you, well i should just ignore you since you just talking shit since the topic were made, I'm so sorry if we made your java servers close, and gather all community in the most stable server.

There is no waiting list and no base class games.

So this boy here gets upset because someone took his hero probably, and call a reasonable excuse of feed, and after went to the corrupt think after getting Perma banned for insulting the server and server staff.

We have no such rule about allow or not feed, olympiads are free to play as you wish.

and for the record, in retail lineage and big servers like ours, there is no such ''feed not allowed rule'', you seem made a mistake when you choose our server, and you thought you will play these pure java servers of nowadays

like sanity or l2damage.

p.s: so much work for all these pictures upload, and all that google translate.

[gr] /// Μου μιλάς εσύ για google translation; μου πουλάς τρέλα; Μου απαντάς σε petition "I say you quick cause big petitions?" και μου μιλάς για google translation;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Σοβαρέψου, συμμορφώσου και και πρόσεχε τι λες! [/gr]

Back to the subject.

-First of all, search "feed" meaning on google.

-You can't judge a person you don't even know without clean facts and stuff, where you guessed that i played on these servers? where you guessed that i never played big servers and stuff? clean your words and find facts. The reason which i raged about oly it's obvious. If feed is allowed, why you got mad and threat me with ip ban when i said "tha sas kanw voukino se oti forum uparxei" [gr] σου έφυγε η μαγκιά; [/gr] btw i wasn't playing for like 2 years and i started again for your shit cause my cp called me! 

-Waiting list, waiting list blah blah blah, 10 ppl in oly, pk4no0b always vs his friends feeding him.

The fact about waiting list, luck and stuff, goes down.

-It's big different beside losing hero on oly vs strong opponents and losing hero with unfair way vs bots and noobs. Every server i joined was because of oly. I was playing l2 only for oly. Nothing more. Why you should give the right to the wrong side? Most of the guys who saw this problem, got pretty mad with your answer about oly feed. I won games with my skills and gameplay vs strong opponents, on a class, which unfortunately is wayyyy wayyy nerfed. Shillien Templar is nerfed! And you called your server BIG.  

A server  which the NPC of oly where you choose your buffs has BERSEKER!

A server which you stuck the mob behind rocks and you are killing it without touching you.

A server which every hacking programm can be used. A server which mage hit more m. crit than archers.

A server which through donation you can be stronger than anyone aka PAY2WIN.

A server which is changing custom/gm shops prices every 2-3 days with bad results for the server (more expensive prices than before).

A server which one and only ONE tyrant could only wear Heavy, the rest couldnt cause there was a heavy armor penalty as passive skill!

and more.

[gr] Υ Π Ο Κ Ρ Ι Σ Ι Α --- σε όλο της το μεγαλείο. [/gr]

-I got raged and start insulting you and the shit you call "big server", cause you left a problem, of a player who is playing on YOUR server, unsolved. The answer "we have no rule about oly feeding" is completely ridicilous, come to my seat and tell me what would you do. Everyone is free to go make bots for oly and feed pts? Cause noblesse is cheap with the party zone bug farm, 10 mins and you can have 40k farm tokens (25k noblesse). With this way oly mode is losing its sense. No reason to fight for hero when i can get fed. This is your HIGH FIVE OLYMPIAD CUSTOM FEATURES? Dahh.... You are destroying the mode and you don't give a damn fck!

Corruption came through many discussions on clan chat, i joined 2 clans, some of them they know you real life, and somehow they were overpowered (2 passives etc.).

Also like i said before a tyrant could were imperial. Noone can wear heave armor on gk class cause of its passive for heavy armors.

You perma-banned a guy for real money transfer. You even announcented it. After 20 minutes he was playing oly like nothing happened. :D

What happened on this case? corruption [gr] λοβοτομημένε μανδρίλε. [/gr]

Ps. [gr]πολύ κακό να κρύβεσαι πίσω από τις λέξεις σαν γυναικούλα και να προσπαθείς να καλύψεις τις μαλακίες σου. Φέρσου σαν άντρας, τσάμπα οι μπάλες που σου 'δωσε ο Θεός, η Μητέρα φύση....

ΥΓ2 Είσαι χέστης.

ΥΓ3 Αν έχω κάπου ορθογραφικό ή συντακτικό λάθος είναι επειδή με έχεις φέρει στο αμήν με τις μαλακίες που γράφεις, κύριε wannabe america, μέχρι και εδώ ντρέπεσαι να πεις ότι είσαι αλβανός; Ντροπή σου. [/gr]

Peace, sorry for all this thing, im tilted and can't leave this argued be won by a guy who would have stolen his mother for a 20 E paysafe.

Edited by HookeyPooke