interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

Yeah im very dissapointed too from the Staff..

They Speak about server change's about 1 week before but no action.

--only care the "Donations" and their friends..

At the begging all was going well but somewhere the Project has Failed.

Cya L2Eola Community May the bugs be with u.

Bye. NTANOS O MPAMPAS SAS 

Edited by Rèvenant

well, i dont know if there any corruptions but from my side everything going well lot of pvps activity etc i will stay till the end

well, i dont know if there any corruptions but from my side everything going well lot of pvps activity etc i will stay till the end

The end is near. i hear from my Side thats why i'm typing that words. :) 

There is no such thing as corruption.

What i know from the java community is if they hate someone and he does more damage because of Donation or anything else

or they lose a fight, the guy has to be corrupted no matter what.

About 'end is near', there is no such think also.

Our project will be online for months.

there is no side leaving our server, because of the difference between us and other projects, is that we keep BIG sides in the game, how? we do invest.

We Pay 3 biggest sides on the server per week, we could easily take all the money from the server, and just wipe every 2-3 weeks like most Java server does, and put all the money in our pocket.

But NOT.

what do we do is just bring even more BIG sides on the server, and pay them doesnt matter what is the cost.

Our only GOAL its to make the server alive for many months.

and not just make a week java server with 1 vs 1 or 2 party PvP with 300-400 players, which they emo quit after getting bored and jump to another project.

Lineage 2 Eola, will not close for at least 5 Months more, we will keep our hard work and updates ever week, and bring many new features and thinks every time in our project.

we will keep our advertise at the top until we make the community higher every time.

P.S. we don't mind or care about 3-4 sanity 1 week server boys calling our server bad or corrupt, because they will anyway come back after a week in our project since is the most stable and serious project.

-Artus

There is no such thing as corruption.

What i know from the java community is if they hate someone and he does more damage because of Donation or anything else

or they lose a fight, the guy has to be corrupted no matter what.

About 'end is near', there is no such think also.

Our project will be online for months.

there is no side leaving our server, because of the difference between us and other projects, is that we keep BIG sides in the game, how? we do invest.

We Pay 3 biggest sides on the server per week, we could easily take all the money from the server, and just wipe every 2-3 weeks like most Java server does, and put all the money in our pocket.

But NOT.

what do we do is just bring even more BIG sides on the server, and pay them doesnt matter what is the cost.

Our only GOAL its to make the server alive for many months.

and not just make a week java server with 1 vs 1 or 2 party PvP with 300-400 players, which they emo quit after getting bored and jump to another project.

Lineage 2 Eola, will not close for at least 5 Months more, we will keep our hard work and updates ever week, and bring many new features and thinks every time in our project.

we will keep our advertise at the top until we make the community higher every time.

P.S. we don't mind or care about 3-4 sanity 1 week server boys calling our server bad or corrupt, because they will anyway come back after a week in our project since is the most stable and serious project.

-Artus

[gr]Τι donation και πίπες λες πάλι, σε έχουν πάρει χαμπάρι και δεν τα μπαλώνεις.

1 tyrant με heavy armor σε όλο τον server και συ ακόμα μιλάς για donations. [/gr]

worst enchant system im using 40k farm tokens for one am and now is +4 xD 

im make 1euro donate for test and buy some items and donate coins never added. xD i speak with admin and say me contact with g2a for give back your money. xD nc support

[gr]Τι donation και πίπες λες πάλι, σε έχουν πάρει χαμπάρι και δεν τα μπαλώνεις.

1 tyrant με heavy armor σε όλο τον server και συ ακόμα μιλάς για donations. [/gr]

Learn to retail some day.

Just one Question. What u mean u Pay 3 biggest side's? 

We pay them with real money every week. :)

worst enchant system im using 40k farm tokens for one am and now is +4 xD 

im make 1euro donate for test and buy some items and donate coins never added. xD i speak with admin and say me contact with g2a for give back your money. xD nc support

Who server has enchanted items, and the thing is we won't make a 1-week server where you farm everything in 1 hour.

Eola its not same as every random poor java project.

"no corruption" kappa 

ru people : 6f1bd9539df14c3fb4511642043bdac6.png

d32b6c965ac146e18e559a8d76a5ec4e.png

br people : 61992f4d7eb24dfbb799e10189ecd2e6.png

eu people : 1c0775b933be427fb6eb7e90447ee09c.png

frankie is right guys there is no corruption at all KAPPA

At least the server is still the same now u make something "good?" Lvl 80 skills w/o Spell/Battle Force's

Why? "Chinise" people request that? : Also i doubt it if they are really chinese 

About the payment's i ask a CL from 1 of the 3 side is good friend of mine.. 

When i ask him if he earn any money from u Dear Frankie his answer whas this :

hahaha i never receive any money from this admin. 

Regards A.P.

Edited by Rèvenant

At least the server is still the same now u make something "good?" Lvl 80 skills w/o Spell/Battle Force's

Why? Chinise people request that? : Also i doubt it if they are really chinese 

The server has way too much PvPs and the only Java server ever made this happen.

My kind of ''spam is now over''.

Everyone is welcome to hate :)  O0  O0

all i can say is today at hero boss was one of the bigest pvps i ever played on my life

every side is strong and pvp system enojyable :D

Learn to retail some day.

You have put heavy armor penalty on GK class, what retail and stuff, no GK can wear heavy instead of your friend Vulcano, your answer makes no sense...

The server has way too much PvPs and the only Java server ever made this happen.

My kind of ''spam is now over''.

Everyone is welcome to hate :)  O0  O0

You have no statements and facts to answer, that's funny...