interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

it's okay mucho competition at least plus bring back the weekend zone solo players will have more chance to farm something..

also fix pt farm mobs people stuck em near the walls and killing em w/o bishops.. thats all for now anything else i will find i will report it shortly

Thank you. The issue with mobs stacking in geodata is fixed, after the next restart which will be in a few minutes.

I don't see the point in weekend zone since normal pt mobs can be killed with 3-4 members.

Thank you. The issue with mobs stacking in geodata is fixed, after the next restart which will be in a few minutes.

I don't see the point in weekend zone since normal pt mobs can be killed with 3-4 members.

still that zone worth for new players w/o good gear at least will drop and 60-70 farm tokens & some high ls.. just bring it it's good idea.

Hahah, much people say CORRUPT SERVER

true?

Yeah, i know some ppl are edit first minutes of the server. (no donations, corrupt only)

Always the same with these staff.

Leave this sh1t.-

There is no corruption in the server, we have no reason to give items to noone.

Players that got good items early probably donated them or powerfarmed the first 2 days of the server.

Players that got good items early probably donated them or powerfarmed the first 2 days of the server.

SURE? I KNOW SOME PPL WITH X2 PASIVES..

EPIC CORRUPT SERVER

"no corruption" kappa 

ru people : 6f1bd9539df14c3fb4511642043bdac6.png

d32b6c965ac146e18e559a8d76a5ec4e.png

br people : 61992f4d7eb24dfbb799e10189ecd2e6.png

eu people : 1c0775b933be427fb6eb7e90447ee09c.png

Edited by MrPro*

Yes true.

For what u destroy server?

Why u edit your friends or "important l2 people"?

Server have good freatures but u destroy only for edit players.

Your server will be fail in some days. But yes, u take some donations... good for u!

Fail corrupt sv

"no corruption" kappa 

ru people : 6f1bd9539df14c3fb4511642043bdac6.png

d32b6c965ac146e18e559a8d76a5ec4e.png

br people : 61992f4d7eb24dfbb799e10189ecd2e6.png

eu people : 1c0775b933be427fb6eb7e90447ee09c.png

what do you expect from a filthy albanian server owner, give them 499 euros and they will start to complain why u didnt gave them 500.

Server has no corruption or anything like that, there is playing biggest clans of the community right now.

Also Darbajob just Joined us also

Server its running with over 2000 Players daily without any problem

The Nasiferous guy asked to make an Advertise for us and Pay him some coins, we did give him 360 Donate Coins, as his advertise was worth of 36 Euro.

He wanted a full RaidBoss jewels, and armors enchanted, and denied his ask, because we're not corrupting anyone.

About MrPro

he is just saying same things  to everyone, because he is mad because we banned him from our server, and he can't play our server, since he tried to scam us last time by pretending to be the leader of YeahThePro Alliance.

We did asked him to join a call with the leaders of the server especially the greeks ones, and he couldn't prove or say them the truth because of his bad advertise and lies.

Koza can easily distrupt the rumors about corruption with a simple action like giving a different tittle color to the advertiser user and change his tittle to Advertiser or Supporter so players can understand what is goin on lmao its not that hard use your brain.

hmm.. so u edit him?

i don't play this serber but, u are bad quality Admin.

Much ppl are saying these is corruption server.

Where is the edit? on this case?, you're just bluffing because you have no excuse lol, are you Mrpro's bot?

Koza can easily distrupt the rumors about corruption with a simple action like giving a different tittle color to the advertiser user and change his tittle to Advertiser or Supporter so players can understand what is goin on lmao its not that hard use your brain.

You should be MrPros bot too, there is no other Explanation.

Photo its just tooken by the Nasiferous guy.

After we did reject his intention to corrupt him.

How ever good luck with that