interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

It's not about being c0cky, it's about people like the guy in the previous replay, wouldn't even bother to read the features, same goes for you.

Trying the balance with full epics and full aguments and +18 items during the beta that everything was free, makes no sense.

if you think this server would be like any java high rate server which you join and make a farm of 5 minutes, and then you get bored after few days and emo quit, then you're in wrong place.

And as I said before, we won't make a 2k dmg static damage on mages and archers which PvP lasts 10 minutes 9v9.

about olympiads they are the most balanced olympiads i saw in High-Mid rate server, when you will find me a server which mages, archers, daggers, bd , sws , wl reach over 50-80 points during the beta yesterday.

I'll come back on this topic and say that these server are way better than Eola.

what i saw past years it's that these classes wouldn't make 9 matches with more than 10 points.

Thanks

i dont want to be roud but seems agan that you are c0cky for some reason and ill say that you have something in your head taht you need to see a dcotor for it cause you are making me cancer and pretty sure every brain ppl taht reads. i have found a lot about your server but i wont post anything cause one thing is i hate c0cky mofos like you no offence but from the start of your posts all i see is c0ckyy admin c0cky admin reply c0cky admin reply again and again and again its causing brain cancer .

you said at beat you didnt see multiple classes reach those points, well ill answer since its BETA ppl try out short of classes and things that they wont do at the actual server, at beat in oly it had a variaty of classes for obvious test reasons and thats why every single class got points which wont happen like 9000% in the actual server all you need to do is have a little bit of brain.

ill move to the most imprtant matter 3 ppl including me have replied about unbalance in your server getting items, no getting semi to full items wont happen in 2 days or 4 but it will probably happen also for solo players in letss say a week, now again in your replies occuring the unbalance to those semi to full geared chars i saw c0cky and most important NO DENY you never DENIED that matter which for me is everything all you did was say that the farm will be hard i got big penis admin chill boiz go farm go bot no full geared mofos in 2 days and etc never never DENIED the part of the unbalance and FAIL BUG skills and etc on semi to full geared.

its obivous dont worry you will find out soon, cause c0cky mofos like you simply dont care and freom your replies you just dont care all you care about is flame back the guy who tried to say bad words about your server or try to make him look bad which for an admin is pathetic to my eyes.

i dont want to be roud but seems agan that you are c0cky for some reason and ill say that you have something in your head taht you need to see a dcotor for it cause you are making me cancer and pretty sure every brain ppl taht reads. i have found a lot about your server but i wont post anything cause one thing is i hate c0cky mofos like you no offence but from the start of your posts all i see is c0ckyy admin c0cky admin reply c0cky admin reply again and again and again its causing brain cancer .

you said at beat you didnt see multiple classes reach those points, well ill answer since its BETA ppl try out short of classes and things that they wont do at the actual server, at beat in oly it had a variaty of classes for obvious test reasons and thats why every single class got points which wont happen like 9000% in the actual server all you need to do is have a little bit of brain.

ill move to the most imprtant matter 3 ppl including me have replied about unbalance in your server getting items, no getting semi to full items wont happen in 2 days or 4 but it will probably happen also for solo players in letss say a week, now again in your replies occuring the unbalance to those semi to full geared chars i saw c0cky and most important NO DENY you never DENIED that matter which for me is everything all you did was say that the farm will be hard i got big penis admin chill boiz go farm go bot no full geared mofos in 2 days and etc never never DENIED the part of the unbalance and FAIL BUG skills and etc on semi to full geared.

its obivous dont worry you will find out soon, cause c0cky mofos like you simply dont care and freom your replies you just dont care all you care about is flame back the guy who tried to say bad words about your server or try to make him look bad which for an admin is pathetic to my eyes.

Okay this is me, Being Cocky, i would not read this wall, while you still did not get the Point what is beta, and how many weeks you need to get all these aguments and epics jewels, you still thinking that this is l2damage or an vote afk server.

Thank you

hahah ddos ... fail !!!

l2off good anti ddos  l2java fail anti ddos

aCis pack

Lol whats different between those files and what have to do with antiddos..

The problem with the server was in the bot protection but now it's configured and the server is up and running.

Join now, over 2000 players online!

i'm the only one unable even to log? o.o

There was an issue with the old patch that didn't allow some players to log-in, try downloading the new one.

hey, nice features.. great server!!!
One suggestion, fix damage on pvp, especially m.crits... there's no way mages hit so many m.crits in a row, other classes aren't even able to spell a single skill.

You have a bug in TvT event, where you need to press ctrl to attack the opposite team. Also you should set a spawn radius of 50, because ppl are getting stuck due to large amount of afkers.

server is nice and is really attractive but i got dissapointed

admin was advertising it as an hardcore-long life server, how that server can survive if in 24 hours there are people that almost reach the max enchant?

i was hoping for a server where people was struggling for items +10 and even after 1 month people around wasn't high as f1ck instead there are alredy items +16 or more.

If in 1 day you reach almost the max enchant in 2 days you will be full

well nice server but i was hoping for something more "Hardcore farming"