interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

in association with G2A :D

haxhaxhaxhxahaxhaxhaxxah

you made my day

The only thing that bothers me is the typo in the video really, Or March... the rest, well, another serber.

we are coming for a last ride bring it 17 march panic!!

and btw about ls dont post false informations i've farmed on last eola like 1k ls and i got only 2 skills

this time make it real thanks!

in association with G2A :D

haxhaxhaxhxahaxhaxhaxxah

you made my day

A testamentary trust is a legal and fiduciary relationship created through explicit instructions in a deceased's will. A testamentary trust goes into effect upon an individual's death and is commonly used when someone wants to leave assets to a beneficiary, but doesn't want the beneficiary to receive those assets until a specified time. Testamentary trusts are irrevocable.

We do respect your opinion even so if it is not applicable with your choice, but with all due respect, you're the past.

Becoming such hilarious person and writing in that way, what does leave this community to respect for.

we wish you to enjoy your days and not to become an escalated person to the eyes of Lineage 2 Community.

:-

Regards

-Artus

Edited by Lineage 2 Eola

we are coming for a last ride bring it 17 march panic!!

and btw about ls dont post false informations i've farmed on last eola like 1k ls and i got only 2 skills

this time make it real thanks!

Welcome boys and girls, we wish you are fan full start. 

Welcome boys and girls, we wish you are fan full start. 

just bring it fast i can say server was fine and balance best russki stylish

problems will be fixed i supported your server with my clan even Iordanov supported u as a leader but this time do something

you know what i mean 

Well,we did promise community from all over the globe.

First time after 7 years from Cadmus,we did call in our project Chinese Community.

We gonna have a huge Chinese side which looking forward to meet the European/Russian/Latin Community.
Goodluck to everyone.
P.S Typo in lineage 2 client will be free and support 24 languages. ;D

xQAoPFO.png

Well,we did promise community from all over the globe.

First time after 7 years from Cadmus,we did call in our project Chinese Community.

We gonna have a huge Chinese side which looking forward to meet the European/Russian/Latin Community.

Goodluck to everyone.

P.S Typo in lineage 2 client will be free and support 24 languages. ;D

xQAoPFO.png

omg really ? :O 

that's aWESME I SWEAR