RєVєnGeR^

Revenger, based on ur posts, u talk way too big way too early. Servidor aint even up yet but u talk about long-term,old skool and stuff.

Doesnt make u look good,just sayin.

Revenger, based on ur posts, u talk way too big way too early. Servidor aint even up yet but u talk about long-term,old skool and stuff.

Doesnt make u look good,just sayin.

Well i am talking not talking long-term (except making my motives known) because there are many factors deciding if a server's going to last or no. But i can ensure everybody that the server is a very nice mix of old amazing L2 Servers, back when Interlude was first released and first private servers launched with huge success in many countries. We are bored of the same stupid enchant rates/ vote system/ 0 end game etc, so we took the situation in our hands.

The decision is up for you to try the server and let us know what you think. Doing that in the closed beta (29/11) would help us even more.

Thanks

Edited by RєVєnGeR^

http://l2mantra.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7

Join the event and win big prizes on server's opening!

1 Day left until closed beta. PM us in our forums and gain access!!

http://l2mantra.com/forum

that's the features I love .. but let me ask you something , what about server's advertisement? How many ppl you expect?

The advertisment campaign's gonna start this week. We will be advertised via banners and premium accounts in many topsites. I'd say we expect more than 100 on grand opening and hopefully double in the 4th-5th day.

The advertisment campaign's gonna start this week. We will be advertised via banners and premium accounts in many topsites. I'd say we expect more than 100 on grand opening and hopefully double in the 4th-5th day.

Check ur pm at your forum thanks

btw mate what about DDoS and Bot protection?

Is the server protected from Bots and DDoS or not?

We are already warned about multiple attacks from enemy servers on our grand opening. We are possitive we will make it through though. The server was tested against the "classic" attack scale and handled it pretty well. If the attack is massive, we will most likely still be okay but face some lag.

About @Botting more announcements in monday about our whole system.

We are already warned about multiple attacks from enemy servers on our grand opening. We are possitive we will make it through though. The server was tested against the "classic" attack scale and handled it pretty well. If the attack is massive, we will most likely still be okay but face some lag.

About @Botting more announcements in monday about our whole system.

Glad to see that :)

I'll wait for more news about the bot system

I would also like to let you know that we use a new voiced command .inspect

At any given time you will be able to inspect another player's equipment.

Also, we decided to make no item available through donating.

Glad to see that :)

I'll wait for more news about the bot system

We think that antibot systems are bypassable so we won't be spending any of our budget on them and we will go balls deep on advertising. 

However we wont let botting unpunished. We strongly believe that the community is what makes a server so for that reason we introduce the Report Bot skill.

Every player will have that. Upon pressing it on someone that you think is a bot, you trigger a timer where the reported player has to answer to if he is a bot or no. 

The first time he fails to press that, he gets kicked, the second time he is reported and failed he is jailed for 5 hours and the third time he is permanent banned.