RєVєnGeR^

nice features but needs fixes:

unstuck 5 min

no global gk in towns where you farm

adena drop very low

ketra farm no farm 

Ever heard of the term 'BETA'?

Server testing has finished. We will add everything missing now and launch. We will make the opening later to further advertise most likely.

so the opening will be 8 december?

No. I will be waiting for my extra-christmas salary from work (15Dec) to advertise further. There is going to probably be a 2 weeks delay and launch during holidays. Everything you are reporting has already been fixed in the final version of the server, we have our reasons using this pack in the beta. We just want you to visually see the server and thats all. Everything else will be okay.

Thanks, i will announce what will happen tomorrow on L2Mantra forums.

No. I will be waiting for my extra-christmas salary from work (15Dec) to advertise further. There is going to probably be a 2 weeks delay and launch during holidays. Everything you are reporting has already been fixed in the final version of the server, we have our reasons using this pack in the beta. We just want you to visually see the server and thats all. Everything else will be okay.

Thanks for you info :)

i can w8 for this :) :)

2 days before G.O and server forum is dead 

Updates in an hour

-Update

http://l2mantra.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13

PLEASE READ  :)

Must register to see forum?..worst option to attract a guest.

Well, it literally takes 10 seconds...