RєVєnGeR^

Do not rename the folder "system" to "l2mantra" or something else. Keep it as system.

I keep getting critical error at log in screen.

Did you rename your system? We advise you not to. Keep it "system"

why dont you just make it load out of the current path of l2 exe instead of it being specifically system? i never understood that about server admins

it's literally 1 line fix in l2 ini and you just solved so many complications along with players being able to have multiple different servers in their client

why dont you just make it load out of the current path of l2 exe instead of it being specifically system? i never understood that about server admins

it's literally 1 line fix in l2 ini and you just solved so many complications along with players being able to have multiple different servers in their client

We are gonna use an updater on launch most likely anyway.

If the opening will take place soon as you said, you should focus on advertising and constantly bumping/updating your topic. I mean, the beta was supposed to run 2 days ago, any news?

Min to paratisete to project, exete kanei poli kali entiposi mexri tora kai me ligi diafimisi tha exete arketo kosmo. Eksalou den theloun kai treli doulia ta features.

Remove blessed epics jewels and make boss time less.Retail is almost 11 days for valakas for example,and 11 days no server lasts :D

Plus,forum and community dead,beta testers around 3-4 people.Nice idea and server but not that much chances to suceed if continue like dat.

Edited by Gregory69

Server testing has finished. We will add everything missing now and launch. We will make the opening later to further advertise most likely.

Server testing has finished. We will add everything missing now and launch. We will make the opening later to further advertise most likely.

What an oldschool server can provide a 19 years old kid? 

GR : Φοραει το 15χρονο μπλουζακι που λεει "old school",εμεις δηλαδη τι πρεπει να φοραμε,το χρυσομαλο δερας?.

Ασε μας ρε φιλε με τα ολντ σχουλ,παλια σχολη λ2 δεν ξαναβγαινει ποτε..