RєVєnGeR^

Thanks everybody. More information will be posted later today in this thread. We are also almost ready to launch our website. Keep an eye on the topic.

Thanks everybody. More information will be posted later today in this thread. We are also almost ready to launch our website. Keep an eye on the topic.

Cant wait mate.. 

Let us know for any news.. all follow the topic 

We are sure becoming noblesse in our server is very worthy. Not only for your chances to compete as a hero and gain the rewards with the Noblesse Gate Pass from the Olympiad Games, but also because buffs actually cost something. If you die all the time, that's gonna hurt your pocket. So we are going back to the roots with Noblesse=2kk tittles or Rec=Noblesse and further on.

that reminds me L2Archon...anyway good luck mate i will be there for sure!Can't wait!

Edited by کє©яєŤ™

that reminds me L2Archon...anyway good luck mate i will be there for sure!Can't wait!

Τhanks mate, appreciated. More amazing things to come.

Anyway old noblesse system is gonna make the difference for me.I like dat as fuck,noblesse system finally not with 20 vote coins and one click.That way worked very well on old pvp servers too where only items existed to s,other had to farm hard.

Hell yeah guys! That's the concept. Taking the PvP gameplay of Interlude to its roots back in 08/09.

-Website will be up shortly thats all i can tell you right now considering our web and forum. Most likelly tomorrow though.

good features but it will be empty after 2 days.

Could you elaborate? Normally, servers where you are full geared are empty after 2 days. In our server that's not the case.

good features but it will be empty after 2 days.

You can't Judge....

After 2 days will be empty..?? 

How u know that? 

you can see the future?? 

I don't think so too,i don't think in dat server op dona and corruptions will be in the level they are in every kid like server lol.

he didn't speak about donations, but yea from my pov he's wrong