RєVєnGeR^

Must register to see forum?..worst option to attract a guest.

This

Well, it literally takes 10 seconds...

Yes, maybe it is 10sec, but while I want to check only some info, I don't feel like to register into your forum for various reasons, anyway :)

Good luck guys :)

Edited by SweeTs

the fact you tag it is 'greek/international' already made you lose good players LOL

it is known fact that the greek interlude community is hands down the worst to ever exist

Edited by le memer master

the fact you tag it is 'greek/international' already made you lose good players LOL

it is known fact that the greek interlude community is hands down the worst to ever exist

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  love me plz

Well, the project was founded for old-time's sake anyway. Greeks had lots of fun back in 2007-2008 with servers of such features.

Must register to see forum?..worst option to attract a guest.

I really hate this login, seriously you guys do not appreciate the effort the admins take to offer you something new at all. You don't even offer 10 seconds of your time to support and help the project grow.

Anarchy gm char there or stupid? forum 0 on,beta 0on,g.open delayed for no reason,and admin is 19 y.o.. Thats what he means dead.

I just know when a project is good and I appreciate that. That's why I support them. The opening was not delayed for no reason, as he explained there were real life issues and the proper advertisement did not take place during the beta period due to financial reasons. But you don't even realise these things, you just see 'L2' and all you think about is the opening to see a server fail, like the rest of the retarded interlude community. I don't know if admin is 19 years old, but I know that Elfocrash isn't 19 he is older. And as I said previously, dead isn't inactive, dead is down.

Now please go play Ketra-Wars..

Edited by An4rchy

• 2 weeks later...

well i just saw the owner is inactive from dec 13, maybe stacydoll can give some info? i saw you advertise this server so i think you are in the team...