RєVєnGeR^

he didn't speak about donations, but yea from my pov he's wrong

I just mentioned the reasons that server got empty in 2 days,i believe here won't exist such thing,anyway

Great news considering server's current status, website and forum and closed beta will be posted tomorrow. Until then, thanks for supporting us and keep spreading the word!! L2Mantra is here to deliver the best, purest oldschool Interlude Server experience.

Great news considering server's current status, website and forum and closed beta will be posted tomorrow. Until then, thanks for supporting us and keep spreading the word!! L2Mantra is here to deliver the best, purest oldschool Interlude Server experience.

Glad to hear.. already posted at some facebook groups + Status on Skype/RC

Glad to hear.. already posted at some facebook groups + Status on Skype/RC

This is amazing. Thanks for the support!

Dear L2Mantra players we are glad to announce that L2Mantra website is up and running! Join us now!

www.l2mantra.com

Edited by RєVєnGeR^

Dear L2Mantra players we are glad to announce that L2Mantra website is up and running! Join us now!

www.l2mantra.com

L2Mantra Forums We cannot process your registration because there has already been 2 new registration(s) from your ip address in the past 24 hours. Please try again later.

Never Reg.. or is not ready.? Thanks

L2Mantra Forums We cannot process your registration because there has already been 2 new registration(s) from your ip address in the past 24 hours. Please try again later.

Never Reg.. or is not ready.? Thanks

Give it another try. If you still have a problem pm me.

We have a lot of PMs for closed beta access already. You can also send us a PM on server's forum. Only 20 people will be able to login on Sunday to help us with bugfixing and balancing.