RєVєnGeR^

Nice job,probably a bit different options and features for a pvp server.Finally something to make changes,i hope a decent online will follow and let us not only try but stay too,Good Luck!

Most quest items will be available for AA. But we still want to keep it authentic.

Its ok to farm the moonstones etc BUT dont force us to live dat hell of mixing again in Ivory ;p 

Its ok to farm the moonstones etc BUT dont force us to live dat hell of mixing again in Ivory

You will not have to farm moonstones, because Lunagrent and Hellfire Oil will be sold on our Special Merchant.

The last time i really enjoyed playing Lineage 2 was on a C6 server with features like these back in 2008.

Oh man i miss those days!

The Nobless quest and the blessed RB jewels will give the players an extra and really nice PVE experience instead of non-stopping PVP.

Another plus of the Nobless quest is that some players will gain some further knowledge of the game becuase most servers sell the Nobless status in farm shops.

Also, i liked what you did there with the vote system, seems pretty legit.

One last thing i want to mention is that i'm really looking forward to participate in this TVT event.It sounds pretty fun.

That's all i had to say.

Good luck!

The last time i really enjoyed playing Lineage 2 was on a C6 server with features like these back in 2008.

Oh man i miss those days!

The Nobless quest and the blessed RB jewels will give the players an extra and really nice PVE experience instead of non-stopping PVP.

Another plus of the Nobless quest is that some players will gain some further knowledge of the game becuase most servers sell the Nobless status in farm shops.

Also, i liked what you did there with the vote system, seems pretty legit.

One last thing i want to mention is that i'm really looking forward to participate in this TVT event.It sounds pretty fun.

That's all i had to say.

Good luck!

I agree on this top but ppl nowadays dont even know what it is to be a noble and why you need to be a noble.xD community who is new to this game is retard,same for fail teams and administrators. Jaja

We are sure becoming noblesse in our server is very worthy. Not only for your chances to compete as a hero and gain the rewards with the Noblesse Gate Pass from the Olympiad Games, but also because buffs actually cost something. If you die all the time, that's gonna hurt your pocket. So we are going back to the roots with Noblesse=2kk tittles or Rec=Noblesse and further on.

Also, motive people to get rewarded for reaching the highest amount of recommends. It's really good idea I guess.

Edited by Devlin

Also, motive people to get rewarded for reaching the highest amount of recommends. It's really good idea I guess.

Well we could find something nice to spice things up with this one but it was not in our plans to be honest.

Without a PvP color system it won't be necessary.

Without a PvP color system it won't be necessary.

Thats what we had in mind. Per 50 players 1 with 255 eval is pretty awesome right?

Thats what we had in mind. Per 50 players 1 with 255 eval is pretty awesome right?

About Recs i have 1 Question.. 

Can you make to use Reccomend on the same char x9 times without restart.?? 

Thanks

What an idea to leave real color names on,white nick or just reccomendations,i don't like the colorfull names and titles that we meet all time over and over again every day on fail server.I give +1 not to add custom colors,just real nick colors and reccomendations would be joyful.

What an idea to leave real color names on,white nick or just reccomendations,i don't like the colorfull names and titles that we meet all time over and over again every day on fail server.I give +1 not to add custom colors,just real nick colors and reccomendations would be joyful.

This is certain.