Promotions To All Sections - Important!

Maxtor

We are looking for a fresh team to fullfill these moderation positions, and we are here to listen everyone. Reply here with names, suggest yourself or others. Do not spam, or do not judge other's posts, unless you include your opinion on this topic too. 

L2 Moderator

1) SweeTs

2) - Empty - 

3) - Empty -

GFX Moderator

1) Strain

2) xDamian

3) - Empty -

Global Moderator

1) MeVsYou

2) - Empty -

L2J Developer

1) - Empty -

2) - Empty -

3) - Empty -

L2OFF Developer

1) mcbigmac

2) xeL

3) - Empty - 

L2Client Developer

1) deMEV

2) - Empty -

Gold Member

1) FirefoxAurora

2) Stacy Doll

3) - Empty -

4) - Empty -

LoL Moderator

1) le memer master

2) `Sanctus

WoW Moderator

1) - Empty -

Also we need 1 moderator per game in these categories:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/171-multiplayer-games/ (suggest new games to add, or remove some).

Finally we are going to add some very popular android games (such as Clash of Clans) that needs moderators.

I would like to be a gfx moderator, I like the forum very much and I am almost one year in here and I work only on gfx designing and I believe I have many many users and customers that like my work and of course I can go with the rules and spend some more time since as far as I know this position needs to. <3 :wub:  :wub:

sincerely Dehnise!

Hey I'd be definitely interested in L2 Moderator position, I've been here for a while and I check in daily. Now I've been mostly around private servers section but I believe I could take care of other sections as well.

I've been a global moderator on PMfun (you can check here) for few years now so I've got some experience already. I'm also a frequent League player but I'd prefer to focus on the Lineage 2 section.

Also I suggest to make not new category, but entire subforum for Lineage Eternal, just like the one for League of Legends and World of Warcraft. This forum is mostly driven by Lineage 2 so it would be more than appropriate to make more space to it's successor.

Edited by Herlitz

I could go for G.Mod position, i haven't been active in the past years but some things brougth me back in these forum and i believe i can help. Otherwise Gold Member could suit me just fine.