[Report] Scammers

Zake

12 minutes ago, Kara` said:

@Celestine if i tell 5 clients of mine right now to download Rizel's phoenix engine and compare to my engine and say its completely different engine will he get punish for false information on my topic? Give me the -ok and i'll pm 5 clients right now. This kid claim that because the other engine is using a switch cases core for runnin the event case this is HIS OWN JAVA CODE and nobody else can use the same method.

I wait for the ok if he is about to get punish ill tell them to write here.

Since you don't own the entire copyright for the derivative work, you must still ask for permission before making copies of it. Because of this, taking someone else's work and changing some of the words only creates a derivative work and does not give you full ownership of the copyright.

Edited by BruT

3 minutes ago, BruT said:

Since you don't own the entire copyright for the derivative work, you must still ask for permission before making copies of it. Because of this, taking someone else's work and changing some of the words only creates a derivative work and does not give you full ownership of the copyright.

XD is this guy trolling or what? Someone please inform me i'm lost.

The engine belong to me completely. Each line. Stop wasting your time and do what you do with your brand new account.

Edited by Kara`

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

XD is this guy trolling or what? Someone please inform me i'm lost.

all those events are taken from rizen's phoenix engine without his permission for resell and every dev can confirm that, NOT client since they dont know anything related to java

Edited by BruT

Just now, BruT said:

all those events are taken from rizen's phoenix engine and every dev can confirm that NOT client since they dont know java

Ok I'm pm a GMOD to compare my sources with rizel's. But ill request you ban for false info in public. 

Stop the spam now HF

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Ok I'm pm a GMOD to compare my sources with rizel's. But ill request you ban for false info in public. 

Stop the spam now HF

proof, we dont care about the source

https://ibb.co/kHkDDkR

Edited by BruT

2 minutes ago, BruT said:

hahahahahahaha funny guy. Because i used switch to handle the core of each event is copy ? Hahahahaahhahahahahahaha i laugh so hard entertain me more

PS. I'm done with you. You're a drug dealer nothing more. Aint respond to you again. Go try make me butthurt as much u can :) prove me right that i'm better person than you

Edited by Kara`

13 minutes ago, Kara` said:

hahahahahahaha funny guy. Because i used switch to handle the core of each event is copy ? Hahahahaahhahahahahahaha i laugh so hard entertain me more

the entire Core class structure is taken from his engine, dont tell me that u wrote all this cuz its all identical, you just moded few lines the rest is 1:1 with his engine which makes him the owner of the code

https://ibb.co/T29cTnh

this code isnt taken from his source no? and thats just one event, i am sure they rest are the same, did you give him credits for that?

Edited by BruT

I just saw via teamviewer kara's code and i have some comments

a) The core is looking similar to rizels (we talk about 1 class here)

b) The xml also looks similar

c) The rest of the code is years ahead and not even close to rizels code and its more than 20 classes

19 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

I just saw via teamviewer kara's code and i have some comments

a) The core is looking similar to rizels (we talk about 1 class here)

b) The xml also looks similar

c) The rest of the code is years ahead and not even close to rizels code and its more than 20 classes

i dont care about your opinion since you arent a dev, give rizen his credits cuz its copy of his work

Edited by BruT

Here's is DIMIS the guy who got scammed 200e saying that they huge effort in takin the money back via telephon and shit while brutus said he sended them back.

rRt6oFW.png

nzremeL.png

Translation:

ta peirame meso paypal -> We took em via paypal

monoi mas - > Alone

dn mas ta edine pisw -> He didn't give them back

kaname dispute se paypal me tilefwna klp -> We did dispute via phone in paypal e.t.c 

Conclusion? For those who buy stuff from Brutus consider he is

1. Liar

2. Stealing info from your computer (codes e.t.c)

3. Banned for scam in total 400e (REAL SCAM like take money and go away) - 2 times. 

HF now

Edited by Kara`

27 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Here's is DIMIS the guy who got scammed 200e saying that they huge effort in takin the money back via telephon and shit while brutus said he sended them back.

nzremeL.png

Translation:

ta peirame meso paypal -> We took em via paypal

monoi mas - > Alone

dn mas ta edine pisw -> He didn't give them back

kaname dispute se paypal me tilefwna klp -> We did dispute via phone in paypal e.t.c 

this is an old case and there is nothing you can do about it, give rizen his credits copy-paster, and stop going off topic

Edited by BruT

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

PIQjDf.jpgaZ6Rp3.jpg6OArq5.jpgv90Khy.jpgbmtciE.jpgm38dnr.jpgHello, I buy some objects for l2warland from Nevertheless(in Skype Crank) he is scammed because I pay him with bitcoin and he is disappeared.

i show you all conversation with him and chat on skype.

Edited by Rise84