[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

Ban έπρεπε να έχει φάει ήδη.

[gr]den me noiazei gia ton xdem me ton interpid exw to thema pou einai malakas

Seems like he carres the same too to insist on smiting. Nevermind not gonna continue this with u, u guys lick each other

I don't lick anyone.I might not like you but this doesn't mean that I hate you.I was ready to applaud you but depending on the resmiting reason and the conversation between staffers about your ex attitude stopped me

I repeat that I might not like your attitude but this seems to be in the past.You have started changing that irony you used to have.

So I'll take this alone and I'll fix your karma just to show you that first I Dont have anything against you and that I can judge fair.

Well Matthew seems that is caring so.much for a blocked person.

Make me famous.

Mr.Matthew decide to dekarma me becouse i speak in english in GR topic @ spams.

I tough only moderators can take actions there but Oki doki.

Also after each post i excuse that i don't know greek but i am curious what are they talking about.

Personal respect if someone restore my rep, thanks in advance.

Matthew was right in any case here.Have you read the rules of the topic?

Although regarding to the new rule that justice enabled before some days about spam area your karma is fixed now and Matthew is reported to the head staff.

Matthew was right in any case here.Have you read the rules of the topic?

Although regarding to the new rule that justice enabled before some days about spam area your karma is fixed now and Matthew is reported to the head staff.

I had read rules in GR topic but i tough it will not be so huge problem if i say few words to welcome Romeo, sorry.

I had read rules in GR topic but i tough it will not be so huge problem if i say few words to welcome Romeo, sorry.

you have the pm buton to to tell me welcome by the way xD

you have the pm buton to to tell me welcome by the way xD

Public welcome & news why you were unbanned are reason to join GR topic, i didn't understand anything but i just wanted to join dreama.

However lets don't turn the topic in another General Discussion, since its related only with karma issues and not with you.

(can be deleted, no worries)

Rules are rules.Still remember Raule smiting people that were posting in RO spam topic.

If u wanted to welcome him you could easily have pmed him.

I report you to Jaharakal but he didnt took an action,he went afk i think.

The weird thing is that FinalGod was watching the topic but he didnt took an action too,sadly 2 minutes after my dekarma show up and fixed my 'abuse'. Afterall im the hater one. Nice one.

Ps:Not gonna talk about it,my dekarma was obvious and you should have wait for it since you spam for ~5 pages and i ignore the first posts as a warn. :)

Ps2: The wrong thing is that i didnt wait a moderator to dekarma you and i did. 8)

The funny thing is that i report you to Jaharakal but he didnt took an action,he went afk i think.

FinalGod was watching the topic but he didnt took an action too,sadly 2 minutes after my dekarma show up and fixed my 'abuse'. Afterall im the hater one. Nice one.

Ps:Not gonna talk about it,my dekarma was obvious and you should have wait for it since you spam for ~5 pages and i ignore the first posts as a warn. :)

Ps2: The wrong thing is that i didnt wait a moderator to dekarma you and i did. 8)

Small conversations are allowed aswell. But remember - This thread's purpose is made for chatting and not PURE spamming like "Spam amre" and such.

• We own the right to delete ANY post with or without a reason.

Read rules, i can small chat on english in GR topic.

And i did not made 200 posts to be long conversation correct?

Also i excuse everytime i use english becouse i knew its not right.

The funny thing is that i report you to Jaharakal but he didnt took an action,he went afk i think.

FinalGod was watching the topic but he didnt took an action too,sadly 2 minutes after my dekarma show up and fixed my 'abuse'. Afterall im the hater one. Nice one.

Look let's not turn it into personal again.If I was a hater I would have dekarmed you but I'll let this ti the head staff.You can convince them dunno.

I was just reading the whole posts when I noticed devlin laughing at his karma.

You were both wrong now.

"Funny things" are invalid.