[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

ok so i got karma reduced -1

without WARNING without KNOWLEDGE of the action.

any good and F-A-I-R reasons?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=273124.0

chill, I got -1 for saying "are you retard?"

provoke

with "are you retard?" comes selfdefense from other user so this is how flame war starts.

are we done with this matter now?

Besides you were reported more than 5 times,so you shouldn't even think about saying this.At least if you didn't want to get smite.

provoke

with "are you retard?" comes selfdefense from other user so this is how flame war starts.

are we done with this matter now?

Besides you were reported more than 5 times,so you shouldn't even think about saying this.At least if you didn't want to get smite.

1)none told me that "retard" can lead me to dekarma

2)he could defend himself with yes or no

3)he said the biggest bullshitt of the week

4)lets start reporting and smiting all so called "light flame" like ironic questions like the above

5)after the way he talks to me, he got the face to go and report me for saying "are you retard" and you accept it

6)Fanky didn't smite me, but Universe told him to smite me the reason is obvious, he was threating me on the spam section that soon I will have -1

7)I got reported by a hater, who makes wars with me every time, search all my posts I never attacked him, he quotes my replies

8)He started the flame first I didnt even talk or quote to him, he just attacked me

want more ? no Im bored

Your language & attitude have been reported many times in the past,xdem.

Your karma won't be restored,live with it.

cheers

and the "are you retard" triggers the bad behaviour of the past, while I had stop it...

and reported by who ? 3 romanians who share personal problems between them and me, I didnt saw anyother reporting me

Who gives a damn about -1, the way and the reason annoys me

Pming him and waste his time with your bullsh1t and  trying to be a smartass isnt a fair reason? Ok

i NEVER pmed him.

In this forum i got pmed called stupid and much more which i can just copy here.

Matthew. check the topic again, look closely, am i the only one there ? i dont think so , i can see  same "content" posts of you and others ..

Fanky can you check my case?

[GR]Exeis plaka matthew na mou les kai to logo pou pira - efoson esu kai h palioparea  summeteixate sto topic , me oxi kai toso sovares dia8eseis.

You were spamming,that's fact.

I can't do smth for you since a global smited you.pm him the link of the topic.

i dont denny the fact that i was trying to make joke to that guy, not insult or something if u know greek u can check urself.

Thing is ,  corruption here is going crazy im member ... like from 2005-2006 and im just discussing  more and more each day it pass

I mean, i got flamed on pms and stuff but corrupted menz wont see any of those FACTS..

i got flamed on pms and stuff but corrupted menz wont see any of those FACTS..

let it go, they are unnable to understand cause everybody asslicks them on this forum

a guy flames me the last 10 days on every english post I make, for once I say him "are you retard?" and he has the balls to report me, yet the staff smites me

and they dare to say that if he continues he will get dekarma to? are you f**ckn serious ? we both know that from now on he will be a polite virgin, dont try to calm me like im a 10 year old child

i dont denny the fact that i was trying to make joke to that guy, not insult or something if u know greek u can check urself.

Thing is ,  corruption here is going crazy im member ... like from 2005-2006 and im just discussing  more and more each day it pass

I mean, i got flamed on pms and stuff but corrupted menz wont see any of those FACTS..

Ι know that this smite it might be too strict.

but since a global smited you,only global(s) can fix it.

edit: that's your answer -> http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=275446.0

i NEVER pmed him.

In this forum i got pmed called stupid and much more which i can just copy here.

Matthew. check the topic again, look closely, am i the only one there ? i dont think so , i can see  same "content" posts of you and others ..

Fanky can you check my case?

[GR]Exeis plaka matthew na mou les kai to logo pou pira - efoson esu kai h palioparea  summeteixate sto topic , me oxi kai toso sovares dia8eseis.

[gr] Εγώ του είπα να το κάνει Lock επείδη πέταγε ο καθένας την μαλακία του και τον κοροιδεύατε...Τον ξέρω real life και δεν είχε κανένα θέμα με το "spam" μου...είπα στον Zake να το lockαρει και έκανε και εσένα dekarma,μίλα του όταν μπει,τι να σου πω....

By the way, flames on pms are not punishable you should know it.

Except if they are daily from same person so it's becoming annoying.Then you're reporting it to a global moderator.