[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

ta paparia mou vlepeis, nai re brizw mporo kialo 8es na deis?

ante parto to mpoulo, mou bre8ikate kala paidia tora k kala milate kallhtera , haha oti nane!

asto agori mou gia alh fora!

Είσαι τραγικός,μην συνεχίσεις να κάνεις reply.

Είσαι τραγικός,μην συνεχίσεις να κάνεις reply.

haha esu kaneis tragika ta pramata ;)

Giath na mn sunexiso mhpos 8a mou kaneis -2?

:rage: :rage: :rage: 8a trela8o , mh!

Αν ήταν στα @@ σου το κάρμα,δεν θα το ανέφερες καν.

Αυτή η λογική που έχετε κάποιοι,'στα αρχίδια μου το κάρμα δεν με νοιάζει' αλλά όταν τρώτε -1 αμέσως το κάνετε report,δεν την κατάλαβα ποτε.

Αστο θα σε βοηθησω εγω αφου δε το καταλαβαινεις.

Για τα φιλαρακια σας δεν ειναι τιποτα, για τους υπολοιπους που  δε σας γλυφουν και δε τους ενδιαφερει καν αν υπαρχετε ειναι μέγα σφαλμα οτι και αν γραψουν και "τιμωρουνται" χωρίς δευτερη κουβέντα . ουγκ

Αστο θα σε βοηθησω εγω αφου δε το καταλαβαινεις.

Για τα φιλαρακια σας δεν ειναι τιποτα, για τους υπολοιπους που  δε σας γλυφουν και δε τους ενδιαφερει καν αν υπαρχετε ειναι μέγα σφαλμα οτι και αν γραψουν και "τιμωρουνται" χωρίς δευτερη κουβέντα . ουγκ

δείξε μου ποιον δεν τιμώρησα εγώ εκεί που έπρεπε.

και μην μου πεις δεν το έκανες εσύ το έκαναν άλλοι,όταν κάνεις quote εμένα θα μιλάς για εμένα συγκεκριμένα.

αυτή η πίπα που λέτε όλοι σας 'φιλαράκια' κλπ,δεν περνάνε εδώ.

• 2 weeks later...

I got dekarma on a junked topic for saying "you are not allowed to resell" and because of trying to make intrepid understand that if we all start to resell the forum will become a junkyard, The topic was finnally junked so I was right for what I was talking about (even if I wasn't I didn't flame so you can't dekarma me for not changing my opinion)

I wan't my karma to -2 if possible

I got dekarma on a junked topic for saying "you are not allowed to resell" and because of trying to make intrepid understand that if we all start to resell the forum will become a junkyard, The topic was finnally junked so I was right for what I was talking about (even if I wasn't I didn't flame so you can't dekarma me for not changing my opinion)

I wan't my karma to -2 if possible

Say thanks for unban, don't ask more.

You mad? Can't swear and flame? Learn the power of bbanhammer, thank you.

Don't provoke me little kiddo, I didn't made this request to start talking with a random useless garbage of the forum, I want an answer from a legit staffer.

Don't provoke me little kiddo, I didn't made this request to start talking with a random useless garbage of the forum, I want an answer from a legit staffer.

With this attitude I think you will get banned again, anyway, gl user.

With this attitude I think you will get banned again, anyway, gl user.

Your too retard to understand or what ? Why was I unbanned ? If the ban was fair I would still be banned

Well I was about to fix your karma but as u see Interpid dekarmed you in my junked topic but with a common reason...He just fixed NeverMore's abuse.He just did it while he was watching my topic.

Well I was about to fix your karma but as u see Interpid dekarmed you in my junked topic but with a common reason...He just fixed NeverMore's abuse.He just did it while he was watching my topic.

I can't understand what NeverMore's karma has to do about it, maybe you mean that he couldn't fix it ?

I can't understand what NeverMore's karma has to do about it, maybe you mean that he couldn't fix it ?

Intrepid (0) xdem (-3) - dont fix again a continous flame war against any staffer. In topic June 29, 2013, 09:30:00 AM

NeverMore™ (-1) xdem (-3) + fix In topic June 29, 2013, 12:26:25 AM

3.Intrepid (0) xdem (-3) - dont fix again a continous flame war against any staffer. In topic June 29, 2013, 11:30:00 PM

2.NeverMore™ (-1) xdem (-3) + fix In topic June 29, 2013, 02:26:25 PM Intrepid (0) xdem (-3) - beeing the smartass again...ban this kid really... In topic June 29, 2013, 01:32:42 PM

1.Intrepid (0) xdem (-3) - continous attacks against everyone.

And the other one is from Fanky cuz you were attacking everyone.

Idk how legal is from Intrepid to dekarma you TWICE . But seems noone care