[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=86762

take a look here 2 times fix my dekarma give me a reason u did that we got that permission from admin to dekarma people for some reasons (he spam at all my topics that i am scammer without any -beep-ing proof (if i was scammer i will had ban).

I get bored of you,srsly.

Pretending the victim always,won't work on us.

• 2 weeks later...

I want my karma to be restored, since when a piece of garbage can moderate and dekarma me for saying my opinion ? Back on smf he was crying like a 5 years old kid for the least dekarma action, and he was bitching about VIPs using their dekarma privilages for no reasons, now that thrown garbage does what he was crying for.

Di3e poso petamenos eisai, me ka9e post sou pefteis, kritiki den dexese ara den 9a dior9o9eis pote, skoupidi geni9ikes skoupidi 9a pe9aneis, desto oxi san flame, ala san simvouli

Dear Matthew

I want my karma to be restored, since when a piece of garbage can moderate and dekarma me for saying my opinion ? Back on smf he was crying like a 5 years old kid for the least dekarma action, and he was bitching about VIPs using their dekarma privilages for no reasons, now that thrown garbage does what he was crying for.

Di3e poso petamenos eisai, me ka9e post sou pefteis, kritiki den dexese ara den 9a dior9o9eis pote, skoupidi geni9ikes skoupidi 9a pe9aneis, desto oxi san flame, ala san simvouli

Dear Matthew

First all of is not karma,its reputation.

You got offensive and you talk greek shits w/o tags.

kEUmtOa.png

Nice qq btw

Eisai 20 ores online ka9e mera se ena forum to opio krazeis, to mono pou kaneis einai asximo spam, dosmou ena logo pou se kanei estw kai 1% simantiko

eisai o orismos tou petamenou

Edited by xdem