[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

Oki, and you have permissions?

He has or not, moderators will accept that for sure, they may give you one more -1 because of your inability using this forum at all. So, don't make your position worst.

He has or not, moderators will accept that for sure, they may give you one more -1 because of your inability using this forum at all. So, don't make your position worst.

War has been declared.

• 5 weeks later...

Karma fixed....we don't applaud members for personal requests.Please have this in mind.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=123053

Click "In Topic"

Maybe im blind but its the same situation... lol i am not... it is the same situation.

-beep-ign right in your face.

Good job "awesome" staffers... Shame on you.

Seriously right now... you grand OP staffer. Make me change my opinion about you to. And i am not kid like most of people @ here. You should care how much you decrease in my eyes. Once you leave me thsi impresion, hardly i will change it.

Greetings, IW¹.

Funny thing how one pixel that you don't care as you say makes you change your opinion about me..I explained what happened in your topic and I told ya your karma will be restored.

Funny thing how one pixel that you don't care as you say makes you change your opinion about me..I explained what happened in your topic and I told ya your karma will be restored.

This is beginers mistakes, and i told you investigate well than after take atitude. Like that u earn respect, not with bullshits.

P.S: Take it as advice not in the bad mode.

The funniest thing is your retarded mods. Moderating ruins your personality,you must learn from your mistakes.

Dont make me remind you that Universe got a pixel for the same reason.

The funniest thing is your retarded mods. Moderating ruins your personality,you must learn from your mistakes.

Leave it meitiu... words are in vane here. I saw in your posts you are revolted... you wont change anything.

I won't even bother replying to you.

About icewave nothing personally against him.It was just a misunderstanding.His karma will be restored and his topic was cleaned as he requested for.

I won't even bother replying to you.

About icewave nothing personally against him.It was just a misunderstanding.His karma will be restored and his topic was cleaned as he requested for.

Thank you and i am happy cause you apologize it. That helps but not 100 percent.

• 2 weeks later...