L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

Don't get money in the way, it's irrelevant. Made it to support team member in trouble, retired it as soon as it wasn't required anymore.

Free version is a fixed date in timeline and comes with his batch of bugs obviously, bugless doesn't exist, but fixed as soon as possible/reported which your didn't had unless customer obviously.

I have no idea why you being that up here, we were discussing if Mobius was first of not doing GUI

Of course he is. He just forgot to mention that it's a unique feature and he did not announce his grand release date. ; )

I just don't get the reason why this discussion exists. It's just sad. Can't you just say: "Cool, bro! It looks good. Let's try to improve this".

But instead you (participating people of this and other topics) are discussing irrelevant things creating arguments that eventually encourage community members to split up in groups instead of working together.  :(

1 hour ago, Finn said:

Of course he is. He just forgot to mention that it's a unique feature and he did not announce his grand release date. ; )

I just don't get the reason why this discussion exists. It's just sad. Can't you just say: "Cool, bro! It looks good. Let's try to improve this".

But instead you (participating people of this and other topics) are discussing irrelevant things creating arguments that eventually encourage community members to split up in groups instead of working together.  :(

you're propably commented in the wrong forum.

6 hours ago, Finn said:

I tried joining l2jserver seems like it's impossible. Now I reply this way because people like you brings bullshit comparaison when I just pointed out he was wrong

7 hours ago, Finn said:

look up the scripts folder. You will see sdws' name very often. ^^

both projects unity and mobius are good. but actually mobius provides the slightly better support and a wider variety of available server files (chronicles) with some updated stuff and good custom addons.

actually this bitchfight between them started right when they decided to start their new paid projects. it depends on you which one you like. everyone has the knowledge and they know their work. so choose your ride and start tuning. :)

the only thing that bugs me is unitys free version which is supposed to represent the quality of their work, but it actually does not. Filled with bugs and missing stuff since the very beginning. as a bonus they closed their registrations.... ^^

This isn't a comparaison ? Sorry about that then, my mistake.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:05 AM, jtos said:

Not even your team members ? ARE YOU SURE?

We did most of stuff from scratch based on retail files or information.  So this is shit. You are fanboy of Mobius pack which is based on others packs. I still remember how he used stolen work with different author (it might still exist in your pack btw). 

5 hours ago, Gladicek said:

We did most of stuff from scratch based on retail files or information.  So this is shit. You are fanboy of Mobius pack which is based on others packs. I still remember how he used stolen work with different author (it might still exist in your pack btw). 

Respects to Sdw and his chronic back pain because of L2jUnity.

Remind us when was your last commit in L2jUnity and what was that?

Never mind... used Notepad++ on latest L2jUnity free files.

Your name is mentioned 110 times, only in scripts folder.

You have a real talent writing NPC shout AIs and quests.

Tell us more about yourself...

Does this forum makes you feel important?

1 hour ago, Mobius said:

Just because author is not present doesn't mean some Developer hasn't worked on them.

But that you probabily know...

7 hours ago, Mobius said:

I'm not an active player on official server (real life job > L2j scene) anymore, so I stopped to contribute, since DP work is based on informations from retail gameplay (hello Mobius, we don't make custom scripts like you AKA PROFI TAUTI INSTANCE). As well, I was working in duo with St3eT. Most of DP scripts were made by us, even when there is no mention about author. Because I don't care at all, when it was for l2junity team and customers. I don't like to work alone on datapack things without having some fun with St3eT (real life friends btw). So lack of time + motivation to do something for l2junity.

So dear Pandragon, take you garbage files and go away. 

6 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Seems like St3eT has chronic back pains as well.

Respects to him as well.

You might find someone who would work with you as a team. But more like.. no.

Anyway, good luck. You will definitely need it.

3 hours ago, Gladicek said:

You might find someone who would work with you as a team. But more like.. no.

Anyway, good luck. You will definitely need it.

Seems you will need more gl than him!