L2J Developer Services

BruT

my friend bought from him few codes and i can say he is totally trusted and very fast on his services vouch for him good luck BruT

• Thanks 1

His prices are ok (he gets 10 euros per hour) and he is really good best dev i've met here. The only problem is that you cannot communicate with him that easy... i think that he speaks bulgarian.

What, I used to talk with him in past and there was not any problem o.O Yeah, he's good and prices looks ok :)

my friend bought from him few codes and i can say he is totally trusted and very fast on his services vouch for him good luck BruT

thank you for your support guys and to be honest i dont rly remember that guy.. i usually ask for 15-20e or more than 30e :S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well i shoulnt suggest it for you guys !! bcs i need him always for me !!! but i have to do it...

He is cool guy , skilled ++ & cheap  and active !!! trusted !!! what else? hmm

If you need support he will help you alsways !!!

he work for me many hours !! and when i had a serius bug on server he stay many hours online and he try to fix it .. his job worth more than he get...!!

one of the best <3

• 4 weeks later...

WTS a bug that causes massive critical error to all online players, no clue will be given here, can be used to boot top servers.

also offering a protection(fix) against it.

CreateTexture failed(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL).
History: FD3DTexture::Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface::CacheTexture <- FD3DRenderInterface::HandleCombinedMaterial <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetSimpleMaterial <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetMaterial <- FCanvasUtil::Flush <- FCanvasUtil::BeginPrimitive <- FCanvasUtil::DrawTile <- UCanvas::DrawNormalText <- UCanvas::DrawTextToCanvas <- FDynamicActor::Render <- Actor <- TranslucentRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Edited by BruT

• 1 month later...
  • SweeTs locked this topic
  • SweeTs unlocked this topic

Very good developer, fixed many strange bugs at an admittedly low price and goes above and beyond the given task. Would highly recommend. Don't use him too much because i need to do work too. It's bittersweet to have 350 clients and with 3 new ones every day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, GLO said:

Very good developer, fixed many strange bugs at an admittedly low price and goes above and beyond the given task. Would highly recommend. Don't use him too much because i need to do work too. It's bittersweet to have 350 clients and with 3 new ones every day.

I agree. He is doing pretty nice job and as you said, he is cheap. I've worked with him many times in the past, without any issue. Also, his personality is awesome :D

• Thanks 1

Good dev , very cheap ... and he can do anything ..

He fix my shit bug of physical skills ... and now is working official like ...

If he start fixing something.. he will fix it for sure... 

And 100% trusted...

• 4 weeks later...