L2J Developer Services

BruT

i know a company which offers machines for about 1500e and they arent enough to provide full ddos protection, only probly some kind of filters

Edited by BruT

i know a company which offers machines for about 1500e and they arent enough to provide full ddos protection, only probly some kind of filters

The only place you will find full ddos protection it's Colorado servers.

Edited by ๖ۣۜinfamousbytes๖ۣ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

its ok you were always a dick and jerk ;)  the problem with you is that you are one way person with not any side roads.

EXCESSIVE self confidence ;) well continue being a sexy jerk :D

+1 stay away, maybe good coder but not good person if easy money ok if problem you are on your own...

+1 stay away, maybe good coder but not good person if easy money ok if problem you are on your own...

what problem you are talking about? i guess you are from the ones who beg for free help :)

Edited by BruT

thats true, i also had a problem and he left me on my own after searching for 5 mins w/o finding the solution.

thats true, i also had a problem and he left me on my own after searching for 5 mins w/o finding the solution.

did you pay for it? or you are an another begger

i have the free will to denied any request of anyone, your problem was unknown without msg or error, the price were over 20e and u wouldnt accept that

Edited by BruT

did you pay for it? or you are an another begger

the price were over 20e and u wouldnt accept that

no, you are straight up lying.

in total i gave you over 100e for coding and money was never the problem, u got whatever we agreed and whenever you asked.

the problem was on my event engine and u couldnt find where the events were located.

as people said above your excessive confidence to yourself made you a jerk and broke a fine cooperation.

ps. dunno if you confuse me with someone else but i dont know anyone from above.

no, you are straight up lying.

in total i gave you over 100e for coding and money was never the problem, u got whatever we agreed and whenever you asked.

the problem was on my event engine and u couldnt find where the events were located.

as people said above your excessive confidence to yourself made you a jerk and broke a fine cooperation.

ps. dunno if you confuse me with someone else but i dont know anyone from above.

i am in a position to denied anyone i like or wish, or if i dont like the request or there is no access to the requested task source.

in your case, u didnt provide me the files u wanted me to mod. there had unknown location. cry me a river elsewhere lamer.

Edited by BruT

i am in a position to denied anyone i like or wish, or if i dont like the request or there is no access to the requested task source.

in your case, u didnt provide me the files u wanted me to mod. there had unknown location. cry me a river elsewhere lamer.

i guess thats why someone above called you a jerk.

you can deny to work someone but dont start your job and quit midway like with me. thats just unprofessional and childish.

you lie again, you had access to the files and nothing should be unknown since you coded on those files for over 5 hours.

just admit that u were lazy and move on.

anyway its not about crying, its about leaving a review on this topic for the interested customers etc.

ps. i still think your coding skills are pretty good.