• Necro
    • Zake
    • minideed
    • fokys
    • Kяaσh
    • claww
    • Nicolás™
    • RєVєnGeR^

i'm rly happy that I actually managed to leave from this forum a month or so ago.

some people emoquited or even flamed a LOT maxtor and globals because they didn't took the facking promotion(s) in last forum's promos,while they didnt deserve a shit.

promoting people like nicolas,jakharal,romeo,fokys and such 15y.o kids who doesn't did a shit for forum and won't do,won't make you better admin maxtor.

by making some topics like this while you GOT the same global team for more than a year or so,proves that you first you dont respect your own global team(which have manage to keep the forum alive the last year,WITHOUT YOU) and giving more e-attention to members like romeo,fokys and such.

keeping regular members people like krash,zake who really contributed the forum a LOT proves ONE MORE time that you are just brainless.

I'm sorry for you & for mxc.

cheers.

PS:I like how people who said that 'i didnt took the promo i gave sooo much things to this forum,i 'll leave now' cameback as staffers.

i'm rly happy that I actually managed to leave from this forum a month or so ago.

some people emoquited or even flamed a LOT maxtor and globals because they didn't took the facking promotion(s) in last forum's promos,while they didnt deserve a shit.

promoting people like nicolas,jakharal,romeo,fokys and such 15y.o kids who doesn't did a shit for forum and won't do,won't make you better admin maxtor.

by making some topics like this while you GOT the same global team for more than a year or so,proves that you first you dont respect your own global team(which have manage to keep the forum alive the last year,WITHOUT YOU) and giving more e-attention to members like romeo,fokys and such.

keeping regular members people like krash,zake who really contributed the forum a LOT proves ONE MORE time that you are just brainless.

I'm sorry for you & for mxc.

cheers.

PS:I like how people who said that 'i didnt took the promo i gave sooo much things to this forum,i 'll leave now' cameback as staffers.

What a great text !

Also the idea to make a chalenge was stupidity ! Thats why i request form maxtor to remove my participation !

A note zake must be out from that list since we have already discuss it and we all agree that must be promoted to Gaming Mod and we are waiting again maxtor.

A note zake must be out from that list since we have already discuss it and we all agree that must be promoted to Gaming Mod and we are waiting again maxtor.

Ok good move !

This is stupid and pathetic, close the poll and junk the topic.

Forum's current activity 40-50 members, 12 of them are moderators, and there are more than 150 votes. Idiots. Observer said that he voted himself with his main account (Zeon), Romeo and Nicolas have 40-30 votes each.

WHO THE -beep- GAVE ALL THESE VOTES, FOR REAL.